SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 29/03/2018, 03:30 PM   #13131
AndreiWow
High-roller

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I am working on a project called Reverse Warfare which will be an Army v. Terrorists kind of server where you will be able to fight the enemy faction towards victory, beside that you will be able to capture bases and climb through the skill ladder for your favorite class.
Don't compare this to other CoD servers out there, it will be very, very different. There will be plenty of skills for each class which will give different advantages. Beside that, we are aiming to add multiple weapons and attachments for each weapon along with stories aka lore for each class.

There are alot more to be said but this is not a showcase, I am posting this in search of Team Members.

Open Positions:
  • 1x - Public Relations Officer (Will be in charge of distributing our news to the community and gather the feedback. Basically the one between the development team and community.)
  • 2x - Game Modellers ([I]Will help us reach our goal by adding new weapon models, skins and much more.)

Forum PMs: http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=246262
AndreiWow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/03/2018, 05:33 PM   #13132
Rektumiliam
Little Clucker

Valkyrie Deathmatch is a project i've been working for about 2 months now, and as the development is coming to an end, we're looking to recruit some mature and serious people for our community, previous experience is not mandatory but will help you score a better position within the team.
If you're intrested in joining us, don't hesitate to PM me here, on our forums or discord channel. For these positions there are currently no requirements, so join now before it's to late.

We're looking for:
  • Administrators
  • Helpers
  • Beta Testers
  • Forum Moderators
  • Mappers
Old 29/03/2018, 06:44 PM   #13133
PawelQ
Big Clucker

Upcoming serious roleplay community is looking for founder and staff members. I'm developer of the script which is done at about 85%, it's scratch written - no any edit. I've also already created a forums on my web host which only needs a new domain. Founder will be rewarded in lifetime premium account or a rank if you got any past experience with administrating on samp. Gamemode is much different from "standart" ones that you can see on all the servers around. I'm also looking for a good mapper which can lead mappers team. I've provided a in-game built object editor to create and edit objects while playing. If you want to become an administrator, supporter or moderator feel free to leave a message.

Contact via:
PM - forums
Discord: smith
PawelQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/03/2018, 07:04 PM   #13134
StefaNO [ITA]
Little Clucker

I'm currently looking for DayZ gamemode (obviously for $)
PM me!
StefaNO [ITA] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/03/2018, 07:50 PM   #13135
Coox
Little Clucker

Hello, I am informing people that I am in need of an mapper for an upcoming deathmatch community which is about to land very soon.
Contact me on dicscord:
EldarCoox#9082
Coox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/03/2018, 12:33 AM   #13136
EzeGODezE
Banned

Looking for a scripter to script for a NGG Edit server
EzeGODezE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/03/2018, 05:33 PM   #13137
Logic_
Banned

Looking for a mapper for an RP server mapping; Credits will be given and other rewards may also be given upon server launch.

PM me if you're interested.
Logic_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/03/2018, 05:34 PM   #13138
Zerw
Little Clucker

I am looking for good people to start community with me we will discuss server type in pms or on discord

pm me if you are interested
Zerw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/03/2018, 06:32 PM   #13139
SonnyGamer
Huge Clucker

Hiring admins for Level 1 and Level 2 positions, if you are interested of Stunt/DM servers, you may Contact Sonny Here
Discord: SonnyGamer#6603
Server Discord: https://discord.com/invite/AQNA4ka
SonnyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/03/2018, 08:17 PM   #13140
AndreiWow
High-roller

I am working on a project called Reverse Warfare which will be an Army v. Terrorists kind of server where you will be able to fight the enemy faction towards victory, beside that you will be able to capture bases and climb through the skill ladder for your favorite class.
Don't compare this to other CoD servers out there, it will be very, very different. There will be plenty of skills for each class which will give different advantages. Beside that, we are aiming to add multiple weapons and attachments for each weapon along with stories aka lore for each class.

There are alot more to be said but this is not a showcase, I am posting this in search of Team Members.

Open Positions:
  • 1x - Public Relations Officer (Will be in charge of distributing our news to the community and gather the feedback. Basically the one between the development team and community.)
  • 2x - Game Modellers ([I]Will help us reach our goal by adding new weapon models, skins and much more.)

Forum PMs: http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=246262
AndreiWow is offline   Reply With Quote