SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 30/09/2015, 05:39 PM   #9131
Mowgli
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a someone to work with on my server/script/website "project". Ideally I'm looking for someone who is professional and mature. The languages below are what I'm using so far, the more you know from the list below then the better! they are all fairly standard languages. but obviosuly if you know other languages that could assist (im mainly thinking about the website here) then thats great.

-Pawn
-SQL
-HTML/CSS
-Javascript/Jquery
-PHP

I'm creating a uniqueish sort of script and a website to go along with it. I'm not going to go into detail because I want my "partner" for this to be someone who is more interested in the process of a server project rather than "I WANT TO ADMIN A RP SERVER". If you are someone who really wants to open a server and start getting players - then dont PM me. For at least the next month I doubt we will even think about the launch date. I will say though that it is a casual/freeroam server that I am aiming for - so if you have a big idea you've been sitting on for a while then we could integrate it in!

Im capable of completing this project alone however I am finding that the motivation to keep scripting is hard to keep up. I work at school as IT support and I have a part-time job in the evenings, so I tend to forget to open pawn and start scripting when I am in my free time. I am scripting as often as I can - but its still only a couple of hours a week (and has been since the start of september). Working with someone else will hopefully make it a bit more enjoyable as well as someone else to take some of the workload.

Remeber is a long-term project so please only PM me if you're looking for a new venture in samp. If this sounds like something you could be interested in then please, send me your skype details and ill tell you some more!

EDIT:
ignore the "coming summer 2016" thing in my sig... dont let that put you off lol...
Mowgli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/09/2015, 06:03 PM   #9132
Endamete
Little Clucker

Endamete's Scripting Service

I can help you with your Pawn scripts. I can also make forums and websites, including UCPs. For a small fee of course.
Endamete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/09/2015, 09:55 PM   #9133
WalterWhite
Little Clucker

Delete this.
Old 01/10/2015, 08:09 PM   #9134
donB
Huge Clucker

The Die-hard Cops & Robbers (CnR) gamers having/willing-to-setup their startup venture on SA-MP, may contact. On behalf of a Venture Capitalists (VCs) group, we're looking forward to invest in financial & other prominent segments of your start-ups. The catch is to encourage the upcoming talent of SA-MP scripters in this new era of development, relieving them from the burden of the financials & other legalities, thereby providing a relaxed & secured development environment. Mostly, preference shall be given to scripts from scratch. Conditions would apply. Interested ones contact us on forum here; Skype - db.donB ; Email- db@sa-mp.in

Thanks & Regards,
db

Las Venturas Cops & Robbers (LVCNR)

donB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/2015, 10:33 PM   #9135
DarkLored
High-roller

Looking for a mapper

I am looking for a mapper who is willing to work for free, to help me out with the map for my Battle Royale gamemode that will be released to the forums as soon as it's done, the mapper will be mentioned in the credits and will have access to the gamemode one week before it's release.

for more information please contact me via PM's.

Taking my time on focusing on Education and learning how to draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec View Post
I don't know shit, you're an expert, telling me what to do and how noobish I am, do you think I get you?

P.S.: I offer .ini scripting services.

- Quoted by not other than KevinExec, the "master" of PAWN language
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™ View Post
don't act OP coz u will never be Op
Rest in Pieces iMTube™, you won't be missed coz you are Op
DarkLored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2015, 12:11 AM   #9136
Redguard
Little Clucker

Looking for admins

Hi, I'm currently coordinating a staff team for the server in my signature. If you think you have what it takes to become an admin on a new roleplay server, shoot me a PM. Take note that the population isn't that big right now, but hopefully, we'll get more players this month. You must have experience playing or being an admin in a roleplay server!
Redguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2015, 01:25 AM   #9137
MD5
Huge Clucker

Looking for someone good at scripting to start a community with me; we will start from scratch on a script.
MD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2015, 10:32 AM   #9138
CrimsonB
Little Clucker

Looking for a scripter to hire, who has an advance understanding of samp scripting and has very creative skills.

The game mode will be roleplay set in LV and LS, apocalyptic scenario, if you're interested and want to dicuss more, PM me you're skype name and i'll add you.

Must be able to show evidence of work.
CrimsonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2015, 10:51 AM   #9139
MrViolence101
Big Clucker

Hello guys,

I am an experienced scripter and I have been scripting for more than a year now. I would like to help out around the SA:MP Community by helping other communities developing the best script possible.

My service is available to anyone that needs help.

Work i Do : C#, Vb.net - Programming, PAWNO
Price : Negotiable

I am available most of the time so that you can contact me.

I hope to hear from you

Greetings,
MrViolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101 View Post
thank you for all the good comments and for those who made bad comments, mercy goes to you.
MrViolence101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2015, 11:05 AM   #9140
Cookland
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland View Post
Looking for a professional mapper to create a unique nightclub interior. Will be paid depending on work.
Still applies.
Cookland is offline   Reply With Quote