SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP DL Edition > SA-MP 0.3.DL

Closed Thread

Old 14/01/2018, 12:08 PM   #211
DerxonTM
Little Clucker

Default Re: SA-MP 0.3.8 version cancelled

I was developing a roleplay project with the 0.3.8, now i will downgrade my server to 0.3.7. Thanks Kalcor..
Old 14/01/2018, 12:11 PM   #212
Luis-
High-roller

I personally donít agree with this, but hey, who am I to say my opinion. What about the endless bug reports? Will they get fixed now?
Old 14/01/2018, 12:11 PM   #213
CharlieHalltheJustinThom
Little Clucker

Kalcor will be all to me early if my ack is banned but remember my words. That Samp 0.3.8 And 0.3.7 Piaril all YouTuber. (Russians) They inspire hope, but from your laziness we can not get what we expected! And you just took us and lied. When I started studying Pawno, I thought it would be cool with 0.3a. We are waiting for the new version of Samp. Or we create a petition that would sue you!

I'm a Russian person who is waiting for the new version as well as other people. Different nationalities. If you are sick or something worse, tell it to us. We will help you with the whole community. Both materially and financially we believe in the future.
Old 14/01/2018, 12:13 PM   #214
FufLa
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHalltheJustinThom View Post
Kalcor will be all to me early if my ack is banned but remember my words. That Samp 0.3.8 And 0.3.7 Piaril all YouTuber. (Russians) They inspire hope, but from your laziness we can not get what we expected! And you just took us and lied. When I started studying Pawno, I thought it would be cool with 0.3a. We are waiting for the new version of Samp. Or we create a petition that would sue you!

I'm a Russian person who is waiting for the new version as well as other people. Different nationalities. If you are sick or something worse, tell it to us. We will help you with the whole community. Both materially and financially we believe in the future.
You can't sue Kalcor for not releasing 0.3.8 or not updating SA-MP at all. Grow up.
Old 14/01/2018, 12:16 PM   #215
mishazver
Little Clucker

If you update the branch 0.3.7-R3, the compatibility with other 0.3.7-R1-R2 will be lost, so it is better to release 0.3.8. Those projects which do not need custom objects they may use useartwork = 0. Release 0.3.7 you divide the players into two camps, as modern players sometimes play on a few projects and it is not convenient to change the version of SA-MP
Old 14/01/2018, 12:16 PM   #216
PT
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor View Post
You call me unmotivated then you point to something I made. That Vice City map conversion was made by me.

Obviously they don't make them too bright where you come from. You've been affiliated with servers that launched DDoS attacks against SA-MP and SA-MP servers, you once faked your own death on this forum. I don't even know how you're still allowed here.
Long Time guys like him should be banned but I donít know why are always coming back.

Anyway you should just talk a little plus with your decisions with the community to see what we think. Of course not all but just some, some of us are here long time and keep coming here maybe we should ear the important opinions of us I understand if say shit like many said you should not listen but we are not all equal

CVU vai voltar e.e

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pt_player/
Old 14/01/2018, 12:16 PM   #217
xo
Big Clucker

Good morning.