SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11/02/2014, 10:00 AM   #231
[J]
Huge Clucker
 
[J]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dubai
Posts: 207
Reputation: 30
Default Re: Legacy mode is bad for the SA-MP community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula View Post
I honestly don't see the problem with that. Do you expect someone that shoots at you to miss all the time, if he roughly aims at you. Methinks not. Tactics haven't vanished - they simply shift to a new level with the new sync. You still need a good run technique to avoid getting hit to a certain degree. 1 on 1 situations now require much faster and more accurate killing since players are now more "vulnerable". Teamplay is still all about arrangement, and tactical faults are now more likely be punished due to the increased "vulnerability".
Quote:
Originally Posted by [J] View Post
.... you will die even before you get a chance to shoot the other.
What tactics are you gonna do in an open place or duels ?
__________________

[J] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2014, 05:59 AM   #232
LeaveMe
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 65
Reputation: 8
Default Re: Legacy mode is bad for the SA-MP community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor View Post

- server.cfg option 'lagcompmode'
The server.cfg option 'shotcompmode' was replaced with 'lagcompmode' as it will be used for other lag compensation settings in future SA-MP versions.

- When lag compensation is disabled, legacy shot mode will now function exactly as it did in previous SA-MP versions (no calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot etc).
Good update for trolls!
LeaveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2014, 11:40 AM   #233
Manyula
Huge Clucker
 
Manyula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 284
Reputation: 47
Default Re: Legacy mode is bad for the SA-MP community

Quote:
Originally Posted by [J] View Post
What tactics are you gonna do in an open place or duels ?
Did you even read what I wrote? I'm gonna quote myself again.

Quote:
Tactics haven't vanished - they simply shift to a new level with the new sync. You still need a good run technique to avoid getting hit to a certain degree. 1 on 1 situations now require much faster and more accurate killing since players are now more "vulnerable".
In a nutshell: Be fast. Be accurate. Every missed bullet can decide wheter you win or lose.
Manyula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/02/2014, 07:38 PM   #234
Diablosrouge
Huge Clucker
 
Diablosrouge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portugal
Posts: 467
Reputation: 84
Default Re: Legacy mode is bad for the SA-MP community

Let these noobs have their shit the way they want, DM is dead anyways. They dont seem to get whats on the table, all they care is to get the stuff the way they want and thats it, no room for discussing.
So you noobs stay in your skin-sync 2004 game while we "newb killers" move on to GTA 5 so we dont have to deal with tards arguing about something that is not argueable, even after Kalcor has made it optional.
__________________
Diablosrouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/02/2014, 08:03 PM   #235
Austin
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Stafford, England
Posts: 253
Reputation: 206
Default Re: Legacy mode is bad for the SA-MP community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge View Post
Let these noobs have their shit the way they want, DM is dead anyways. They dont seem to get whats on the table, all they care is to get the stuff the way they want and thats it, no room for discussing.
So you noobs stay in your skin-sync 2004 game while we "newb killers" move on to GTA 5 so we dont have to deal with tards arguing about something that is not argueable, even after Kalcor has made it optional.
Are you a tard? Kalcor made it optional, yes, but the people arguing it shouldn't exist were the ones who were PRO BODYSHOT, not the ones who asked for LEGACY MODE.

Your whole post is a massive contradiction.

Tard.
Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.