SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21/08/2018, 04:57 PM   #231
Oshery
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 95
Reputation: 18
Default Re: Discord Connector

The plugin is great but how can I make it that discord send a message from a specific channel and not from any channels?
because there are some hidden channels which need permissions to see in discord and now everyone in game can see them, thanks in advance!
Oshery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/08/2018, 05:13 PM   #232
Dignity
High-roller
 
Dignity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,943
Reputation: 1122
Default Re: Discord Connector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshery View Post
The plugin is great but how can I make it that discord send a message from a specific channel and not from any channels?
because there are some hidden channels which need permissions to see in discord and now everyone in game can see them, thanks in advance!
Make it so the bot cant see them
Dignity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08/09/2018, 04:18 PM   #233
Nubik
Big Clucker
 
Nubik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: $location
Posts: 54
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Discord Connector

Getting a few errors in discord-connector.log, replaced channel id with "mychannelid" in this post.

Code:
[08/09/2018 14:51:25] [INFO] PAWN callback successfully executed.
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [ERROR] Error while retrieving HTTP POST response from '/api/v6/channels/mychannelid/messages': end of stream
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] trying reconnect #1...
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] reconnect succeeded, resending request
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] executing PAWN callback 'DCC_OnChannelMessage'...
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] PAWN callback successfully executed.
also when i close the server
Code:
[08/09/2018 14:51:55] [WARNING] Error while shutting down SSL on HTTP connection: short read (335544539)
Should i just ignore these?
Nubik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2018, 10:15 AM   #234
Reijo
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Connector

[23:22:32] Loading plugin: discordconnector.so
[23:22:52] >> plugin.dc-connector: timeout while initializing data.
[23:22:52] Failed.

Im having this please need urgent fix..
Reijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2018, 12:12 PM   #235
PowerMwK
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Brazil - Ba
Posts: 196
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Discord Connector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reijo View Post
[23:22:32] Loading plugin: discordconnector.so
[23:22:52] >> plugin.dc-connector: timeout while initializing data.
[23:22:52] Failed.

Im having this please need urgent fix..
Put the token in server.cfg
__________________
IDK WHY - IS SO COOL IT

Desenvolvimento[RPG[Soon]-DM/PTP]


PowerMwK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2018, 08:35 PM   #236
KoloradO
Huge Clucker
 
KoloradO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 212
Reputation: 16
Default Re: Discord Connector

How do I get the id of the user name in discord?
Example: Nicolas#3421, How do I get this 3431?
__________________
Scavenge And Survive - Apocalypse

IP: 167.114.201.72:7777

My discord: Nicolas#3489
KoloradO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/2018, 04:30 PM   #237
maddinat0r
Gangsta
 
maddinat0r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 895
Reputation: 482
Default Re: Discord Connector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubik View Post
Getting a few errors in discord-connector.log, replaced channel id with "mychannelid" in this post.

Code:
[08/09/2018 14:51:25] [INFO] PAWN callback successfully executed.
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [ERROR] Error while retrieving HTTP POST response from '/api/v6/channels/mychannelid/messages': end of stream
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] trying reconnect #1...
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] reconnect succeeded, resending request
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] executing PAWN callback 'DCC_OnChannelMessage'...
[08/09/2018 14:51:39] [INFO] PAWN callback successfully executed.
also when i close the server
Code:
[08/09/2018 14:51:55] [WARNING] Error while shutting down SSL on HTTP connection: short read (335544539)
Should i just ignore these?
Yes, you can safely ignore these warnings and errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoloradO View Post
How do I get the id of the user name in discord?
Example: Nicolas#3421, How do I get this 3431?
That's the username discriminator, you can get it through 'DCC_GetUserDiscriminator'.
maddinat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/09/2018, 10:04 PM   #238
Ciandlah
Huge Clucker
 
Ciandlah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pawno
Posts: 265
Reputation: 34
Default Re: Discord Connector

This release is epic man thanks
__________________


Founder @ xApplications 2006 - present
C++, CSS, JAVA, HTML, Python, Mysql, Assembly
Founder @ CypressGaming Network Discord Server
Ciandlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/09/2018, 10:31 PM   #239
Heartnett
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Connector

nice job
Heartnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/09/2018, 06:31 AM   #240
iLearner
Gangsta
 
iLearner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 631
Reputation: 134
Default Re: Discord Connector

Embed messages and 'playing' status when?
iLearner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Plugin] Teamspeak Connector maddinat0r Plugin Development 325 08/09/2018 08:04 PM
Route Connector James_Braga Русский/Russian 9 15/05/2015 09:24 AM
[Map] Connector Gas Tellken Maps 4 01/06/2012 04:04 AM
PSU connector help! patchkinson Everything and Nothing 3 20/03/2010 10:24 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.