SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 28/01/2008, 09:33 AM   #21
Grove
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Development 0.2.5 - 60%

Oh, cheater watch. I alredy know that, but were talking about making an auto updating ban system.
Grove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/01/2008, 09:35 AM   #22
Khaled
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
Oh, cheater watch. I alredy know that, but were talking about making an auto updating ban system.
Yep That's why we makeing website for that to all ppl who good help in this forum
Khaled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/01/2008, 09:35 AM   #23
Rake
Little Clucker

And your also talking about making an anti hacking community or something.
What's the point in making one, if there is already one.
Smarter would be to unite.
Rake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/01/2008, 09:37 AM   #24
Grove
Huge Clucker

I personally, am not talking about a community. Not yet at least, I dunno about Khaled, but Im talking about making an Automatic Banning System. And sure, It probably will be linked to the community Khaled is making. I havn't personally spoke to him about it yet. Since Khaled knows PHP, and I know Pawno, It will be hard, but possible.

I'm pretty sure we could make one ownage cheat system, We would need people to help out. Possible cheat detections, automatic updating ban list! If we can make this into a big project with some help from volunteers, we could make this into a big project, just like sac maybe.

Ive not got a clue about how PHP works, But since I have seen servers, such as LVP, that allow you to register an account online, Then im pretty sure this is possible!
Old 28/01/2008, 09:48 AM   #25
Khaled
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
I personally, am not talking about a community. Not yet at least, I dunno about Khaled, but Im talking about making an Automatic Banning System. And sure, It probably will be linked to the community Khaled is making. I havn't personally spoke to him about it yet. Since Khaled knows PHP, and I know Pawno, It will be hard, but possible.

I'm pretty sure we could make one ownage cheat system, We would need people to help out. Possible cheat detections, automatic updating ban list! If we can make this into a big project with some help from volunteers, we could make this into a big project, just like sac maybe.

Ive not got a clue about how PHP works, But since I have seen servers, such as LVP, that allow you to register an account online, Then im pretty sure this is possible!
Well We Are Gonna Do It By A New Way Like That With XtremeAdmin2
Old 28/01/2008, 10:41 AM   #26
Popz
Big Clucker

There was a system planned before SAC was added that the major servers were going to be involved in, maybe this will be resurrected and allow other servers to query, but not add to (it's not that we don't trust you... we just don't trust you :P)

Popz
Popz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/01/2008, 10:48 AM   #27
Khaled
Little Clucker

don't warry i am not hacker and i don't like hackers also i exprince many proplem on server becouse hackers that why i am makeing that
Old 28/01/2008, 12:24 PM   #28
Grove
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled
Well We Are Gonna Do It By A New Way Like That With XtremeAdmin2
XtremeAdmin2? na, Ive gotta a better idea.

Old 28/01/2008, 01:03 PM   #29
kaisersouse
High-roller

I am very grateful that the team has put bug fixing above new features!! Personally I'm getting frustrated with trying to figure out what problems on my server are caused by my script and which ones are caused by a SAMP bug. YAAAAY!

Think this update will require a client upgrade as well? (didnt read whole thread, might have been asked/answered)
Old 28/01/2008, 01:16 PM   #30
Grove
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
I am very grateful that the team has put bug fixing above new features!! Personally I'm getting frustrated with trying to figure out what problems on my server are caused by my script and which ones are caused by a SAMP bug. YAAAAY!

Think this update will require a client upgrade as well? (didnt read whole thread, might have been asked/answered)
lol. Offcourse if there are new features