SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 02/12/2019, 05:39 PM   #21
RiqueP
Gangsta

Default Re: Was working on a project for 0.3dl but that's gone.

Do you want any advice? Good things are going to happen. Use DL if you prefer.
RiqueP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2019, 06:11 AM   #22
FufLa
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYO View Post
lmao

ah yes because 0.3.9 is something the majority wants wow you nailed that one!
let me check up on the recent thread was it a 0.3.9 or 0.3dl inquiry?

by your logic:

ah people angry? at something they enjoy and spent time on being removed? Ah, Immature!
voicing against a decision? respectively? constructively? immaturely? Ah, they're all idiots!

how about you go and sugarcoat elsewhere buddy.
Learn to read you goober. 0.3.9 certainly is not what the majority wants, but it was a peace offer by Kalcor and you doofuses spat on it. Now yo have to live with this mere patch that only serves as a way to kill your crap DL branch that should‘ve never happened anyways. Reap what you sow, retard.
FufLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2019, 07:36 AM   #23
Gforcez
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa View Post
Learn to read you goober. 0.3.9 certainly is not what the majority wants, but it was a peace offer by Kalcor and you doofuses spat on it. Now yo have to live with this mere patch that only serves as a way to kill your crap DL branch that should‘ve never happened anyways. Reap what you sow, retard.
DL could've been one of the best SA:MP updates. too bad Kalcor decided to discontinue it. People never spat on 0.3.9, people were disappointed that 0.3.9 wouldn't feature the DL update, people gave great arguments and showed their creativity with the DL functions but it was not enough to convince Kalcor. The only people who actually spat on 0.3.9 are either trolls on their main account, or people who make 'alt' accounts with 1 or 2 posts to complain or talk shit about the mod or Kalcor.

So don't confuse the people who actually like 0.3DL with the trolls that only want to watch the world burn.

Who says 0.3.9 is not going to happen?

Gforcez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2019, 07:23 PM   #24
StonedApe
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa View Post
Some of us would rather have nothing than something that isn't what we want. We aren't allowed to argue our point as to why DL should've been included, do we not have a say in any of it? I feel most of the people who don't support DL are just players of the mod. They have no idea what goes into making a server, let alone how we try to achieve the picture that we think of in our mind when we make a server. The custom skins and objects that DL allowed us to implement was massively important to us because it only helped us achieve that look and feel that we wanted our servers to have even more. For the few years since it was released, some of us put days and weeks into a project that we might not have done before if DL wasn't a thing, it brought us back to the mod. Then it gets removed because Kalcor doesn't want to make any updates for it anymore and offers to make 0.3.9 without DL instead. The only legitimate reason I could see players complaining of DL is having to download the custom assets with poor internet connections, else they just wanted to feel like they were on the right side of the fight because they don't script anything of what they play here so they don't think its that big a deal.

We'd rather have no updates than one we don't want.
Old 08/12/2019, 05:14 PM   #25
FufLa
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonedApe View Post
Some of us would rather have nothing than something that isn't what we want. We aren't allowed to argue our point as to why DL should've been included, do we not have a say in any of it? I feel most of the people who don't support DL are just players of the mod. They have no idea what goes into making a server, let alone how we try to achieve the picture that we think of in our mind when we make a server. The custom skins and objects that DL allowed us to implement was massively important to us because it only helped us achieve that look and feel that we wanted our servers to have even more. For the few years since it was released, some of us put days and weeks into a project that we might not have done before if DL wasn't a thing, it brought us back to the mod. Then it gets removed because Kalcor doesn't want to make any updates for it anymore and offers to make 0.3.9 without DL instead. The only legitimate reason I could see players complaining of DL is having to download the custom assets with poor internet connections, else they just wanted to feel like they were on the right side of the fight because they don't script anything of what they play here so they don't think its that big a deal.

We'd rather have no updates than one we don't want.
Guess you got what you wanted: nothing.

Enjoy
FufLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/12/2019, 04:41 AM   #26
DavidZvla
Little Clucker

a lot of developers showed interest on 0.3.DL version...
I did it too...

When I opened my server on 0.3.DL, i figured it out, a lot of sa-mp gamers, just didn't know anything about this new version, o just forget it when they discovered that was a separate version, and some were not willing to leave servers that still belonged to version 0.3.7.

In general... the version was more disaproved than accepted.

Inicially, i was very exited about this version... but now, i really don't care that was removed from every section on this website. I think the matter should not be made drama, just move on...

UK-CORP
DavidZvla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/12/2019, 11:58 AM   #27
Dignity
High-roller

all the people who speak against 0.3dl are just retards who couldnt get their 3ds max crack to work

prove me wrong
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/12/2019, 02:11 PM   #28
HZ
Little Clucker

Flowers Re: Was working on a project for 0.3dl but that's gone.

guess i can throw it to trash can now

Map Iraq (Self-Made)

Map Kaskad (Convert from GTA:Kaskad)

Map LOTRS (Convert from MTA Project - LOTRS)

I.F.E Studios 2014-2019.
HZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/12/2019, 04:41 PM   #29
Ever_SH
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HZ View Post
guess i can throw it to trash can now
Very good
I don't understand how anyone might not like this
0.3dl would result in great servers.
Ever_SH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/12/2019, 10:42 PM   #30
Montanaa
Little Clucker

rip samp smh
Montanaa is offline   Reply With Quote