SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21/05/2020, 03:31 AM   #1
DIEGXsu
Little Clucker

Exclamation MySQL and GM Help

PROBLEM #1

Hello there, I opened this thread because I'm trying to put my server inside a host but when I tried to connect my server to the database I realized that inside the GM script there is nothing related to MySQL. Is there any way to add or create a database based on MySQL for the gamemode I will use or am I screwed?

PROBLEM #2

Also, in another gamemode I have, I get the following error and I don't know how to fix it:

Ooops. We've detected an error in your server log. You can view the error below:

[04:13:49] Script[gamemodes/NexusRP.amx]: Run time error 19: File or function is not found

Once you've resolved this problem try to restart your server again.

DISCLAIMER: I know almost nothing or nothing about scripting and sorry for my bad english, I'm doing my best, I'm hispanic.
DIEGXsu is offline   Reply With Quote