SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Help Archive

Old 08/08/2010, 02:14 PM   #1
Niixie
Gangsta

Default [WATCH] Looking for help(?) [(2. title) You need a partner?]

Hello all here on the SA-MP forum.

Right now im in the situation that I don't wanna script alone, or it gets boring quick and its alot of work. So, if you wanna script with me for free, but as in what we make is shared to us both in 50/50.

If your timezone is to far away from Europe, then you're not the one im looking for I need one from Europe so we can talk together, and so one of us doesnt need to stay up till late so we can talk.

If you're bad at scripting, then you're the wrong one for me too. I dont wanna train anyone. and since the server probably will be in MYSQL, if the "partner" i get knows anything about that.

The server theres gonna be made, can be DM, can be TDM, can be FreeRoam, Can be almost anything.
But not Roleplay! - I dont wanna script another roleplay server when theres 1000 roleplay servers out. Yes theres alot of DM servers too, but Roleplay servers is big. And a DM can be too, but there you can make a small dm script and just work on it.
I have a few ideas myself, and you have some too i guess. If we mix them together or not, then i think we can work something out
If the server is gonna be launched, bills will be shared 50/50 just as the rights to the script.

Are you the one im looking for? Send me a PM, and we can work some out
Old 08/08/2010, 02:23 PM   #2
Christian_Bojic
Little Clucker

Default Re: [WATCH] Looking for help(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie View Post
Hello all here on the SA-MP forum.

Right now im in the situation that I don't wanna script alone, or it gets boring quick and its alot of work. So, if you wanna script with me for free, but as in what we make is shared to us both in 50/50.

If your timezone is to far away from Europe, then you're not the one im looking for I need one from Europe so we can talk together, and so one of us doesnt need to stay up till late so we can talk.

If you're bad at scripting, then you're the wrong one for me too. I dont wanna train anyone. and since the server probably will be in MYSQL, if the "partner" i get knows anything about that.
i think you will be not find good scripter for free, i dont wanna to you buy me for scripting and i dont want to scipt you for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie View Post
The server theres gonna be made, can be DM, can be TDM, can be FreeRoam, Can be almost anything.
But not Roleplay! - I dont wanna script another roleplay server when theres 1000 roleplay servers out. Yes theres alot of DM servers too, but Roleplay servers is big. And a DM can be too, but there you can make a small dm script and just work on it.
I have a few ideas myself, and you have some too i guess. If we mix them together or not, then i think we can work something out
If the server is gonna be launched, bills will be shared 50/50 just as the rights to the script.

this is only one dm server roleplay have many, if you want to have dm more buy 100 hosts and its completed
Old 08/08/2010, 02:26 PM   #3
Niixie
Gangsta

Well, if my first post sounds like i want one to script for me, then you're wrong. I want one to script with me, shared up 50% to each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian_Bojic
this is only one dm server roleplay have many, if you want to have dm more buy 100 hosts and its completed
Dont get what you mean?
Old 08/08/2010, 02:27 PM   #4
armyoftwo
Gangsta

He's not looking for scripter, but he's looking for a scripting partner you must misunderstood!