SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10/06/2017, 08:06 PM   #1
GoldenLion
Gangsta
 
GoldenLion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Estonia
Posts: 945
Reputation: 142
Default GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

I started working on this script around 3 months ago because I was bored. I didn't plan to make a server, but yesterday I made one to see how far it can get. I only got around 5 players, which wasn't too bad, but then I realized I don't even want to have a server plus I got bored of developing the script because there's nothing to add in my opinion. I don't want it to collect dust in my computer either. So now I decided to release it. Hopefully someone gets an use from it. I tried to use as few includes as possible because I wanted to do everything myself. I made my own command processor, my own progress bars and menus. For saving I used SQLite. The gamemode is nicely optimized in my opinion. There's a map based in Montgomery made by me and it's the only one because I'm not a mapping guy and it takes a lot of time to map something. I'd appreciate that if you kept the credits in the gamemode.

Features

* bomb planting and defusing
* server-sided health and armor
* decent anti-cheat
* custom weapon damages
* custom death
* achievements system
* accessories system
* effects in some places (such as screen fading in and out)
* weapon shop
* weapon dropping
* more little stuff that I'm not going to list here

Screenshots

Here's the album: http://imgur.com/a/GvsAI

Plugins/Includes

You only need sscanf, streamer and foreach.

Download

Gamemode: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ksycab...nterstrike.pwn
Database: https://pastebin.com/ms4x79eX

Adding maps

You'll first need to increase TOTAL_MAPS then go to LoadMaps function and add your map's data and then of course add your objects and you're done.

Credits

* SA-MP team for SA-MP
* GoldenLion (me) for the gamemode
* Kar for foreach
* Incognito for streamer
* ****** and Emmet_ for sscanf

Last edited by GoldenLion; 03/08/2017 at 05:17 PM.
GoldenLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 09:17 PM   #2
HydraHumza
Gangsta
 
HydraHumza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 626
Reputation: 130
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Screenshot?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor View Post
The fact is, I am right. And if you think I'm wrong, you are wrong.
HydraHumza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 09:25 PM   #3
JesusChrysler
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 54
Reputation: 23
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Screenshots look good. Nice job.
JesusChrysler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 09:37 PM   #4
GoldenLion
Gangsta
 
GoldenLion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Estonia
Posts: 945
Reputation: 142
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza View Post
Screenshot?
There's a link to the album in the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrysler View Post
Screenshots look good. Nice job.
Thanks!
GoldenLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 09:59 PM   #5
Eoussama
High-roller
 
Eoussama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Kingdom of Morocco // Tangier
Posts: 1,077
Reputation: 283
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Looks dope, neat work, gj
__________________

|===[Web taxi]===|
List of my work
Github
Pastebin

|===[Interesting topics]===|
Semantic Versioning
Eoussama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 10:08 PM   #6
Hansrutger
Gangsta
 
Hansrutger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 761
Reputation: 161
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Good job! Nice gamemode.
__________________


Hansrutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 10:15 PM   #7
[G]am3r
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Nice gamemode. +rep
  Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 10:20 PM   #8
fasya12
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

@Eoussama what is your name in ********?
fasya12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 10:23 PM   #9
Astralis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Good decision to release it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2017, 11:07 PM   #10
GoldenLion
Gangsta
 
GoldenLion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Estonia
Posts: 945
Reputation: 142
Default Re: GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama View Post
Looks dope, neat work, gj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger View Post
Good job! Nice gamemode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter View Post
Nice gamemode. +rep
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis View Post
Good decision to release it.
It sure was. A lot of people could find it useful.
GoldenLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Counter Strike SpiderWalk Help Archive 1 25/07/2011 07:52 PM
[GameMode] Counter Strike DM CoaPsyFactor Gamemode Scripts 12 23/07/2011 08:36 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.