SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09/05/2020, 02:17 PM   #1
KevTheJoker
Big Clucker

Default Where should my Discord Bot be posted? [SOLVED]

Hi there!

Which section on the forum must I post my Discord Bot?

It's a bot made specifically for SAMP servers. After inviting the bot to your guild, you'll be notified to set it up, by saving your IP address and port (which will be kept confidential, and saved via MySQL), and afterwards, you'll be able to use its commands, to get the statistics of your server(s). In addition to that, you'll be able to view the list of players that are in-game on that specific server that you saved, displaying each of their pings, IDs, names, and scores. There are lots of other stuff which are planned for the Bot's future, but after I'm done with everything, I need to know where it must be posted.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by KevTheJoker; 09/05/2020 at 05:06 PM. Reason: [SOLVED]
KevTheJoker is offline   Reply With Quote