SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 10/02/2020, 01:28 AM   #11
nl-videomaster
Big Clucker

Default Re: Communist roleplay server?

It's interesting you're talking about this TBH. I had a plan to do something like this... But not fully.
My plan was to make 2 countries one communist one capitalist and throw them against one another.
But making both be their own language too. Maybe I took the wrong approach. But it wasn't well appreciated by the Russian community I remember that much.

And with solely the English community... you won't really get anywhere with the current situation of the English SAMP community ever more decreasing.

Best of luck though! Sounds interesting!
Yet we all imagine life as something infinite, some believe in Heaven and Hell, others believe that our souls come back as another living creature, others believe your souls wonder around the world. Not even me, an atheist, I feel like it's going to be dark and black, but I know there'll be nothing."
"When you don't want to hear the truth, then don't talk to Wilson"
nl-videomaster is offline   Reply With Quote