SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Closed Thread

Old 21/10/2019, 06:01 AM   #51
xLecon
Little Clucker

Default Re: Is it still worth it?

I understand you take a long time, Kalcor. But I think closing is not the best idea, there are still thousands of people playing SA-MP. The things that have been achieved over time are things that were previously unimaginable.
Old 21/10/2019, 07:58 AM   #52
Romzes24
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevo20 View Post
Hello Kalcor if I already notice if it goes on the InternetTAB list in R2 client.
could you solve the error of the 0.3x-R1 Client please kalcor I would appreciate it very much
No one should support older versions of the multiplayer, they must be turned off altogether.

You need to switch to the current version of the SA-MP 0.3.7 like all normal people.
Old 21/10/2019, 11:03 AM   #53
Flake.
High-roller

Even if he did release the source none of you monkeys would know what to do with it
Old 21/10/2019, 12:28 PM   #54
Gforcez
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake. View Post
Even if he did release the source none of you monkeys would know what to do with it
Nice attitude.

Old 21/10/2019, 07:02 PM   #55
Kevo20
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romzes24 View Post
No one should support older versions of the multiplayer, they must be turned off altogether.

You need to switch to the current version of the SA-MP 0.3.7 like all normal people.

Estas equivocado las versiones anteriores siguen teniendo jugadores 0.3.7 o DL no son las únicas versiónes que tienen servers y usuarios
La 0.3e por ejm tiene varios sv con más de 90 usuarios ONLINE diarios rp ruso etc
Versión 0.3x 30 usuarios ddiarios es un sv sólo pero al menos se llena con una gm SATDM
Versión 0.3a y b están muertas
Old 21/10/2019, 07:52 PM   #56
SiaReyes
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish View Post
Open source SA-MP, at least let other build on it
When it becomes open source many of the people who knows programming will start building sa-mp. What's the point of open source, in whose sa-mp you gonna play if there are 5-7 sa-mp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi View Post
blackmail people that join your server using their ip address as hostage

or get a job and play sa-mp for fun
Old 21/10/2019, 07:56 PM   #57
SiaReyes
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by loffee View Post
Biggest part of community dont know this person. He is nothing.
Actually, who is Sergiooo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi View Post
blackmail people that join your server using their ip address as hostage

or get a job and play sa-mp for fun
Old 21/10/2019, 09:24 PM   #58
Romzes24
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevo20 View Post
Estas equivocado las versiones anteriores siguen teniendo jugadores 0.3.7 o DL no son las únicas versiónes que tienen servers y usuarios
La 0.3e por ejm tiene varios sv con más de 90 usuarios ONLINE diarios rp ruso etc
Versión 0.3x 30 usuarios ddiarios es un sv sólo pero al menos se llena con una gm SATDM
Versión 0.3a y b están muertas
Why use the old version of SA-MP? In older versions, there are many bugs and vulnerabilities that will never be fixed. Just upgrade to the new version and ask the players to do it.
Old 21/10/2019, 10:27 PM   #59
Amit_B
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor View Post
Yeah, I'm done. I haven't officially called it because there's always a chance of a security update or something.

Nobody who has been around as long as me still plays this game. If they're here at all, it's only to chat with people they met years ago.

You're wasting your time writing a SA-MP script from scratch, unless it's something that interests you. There are already loads of scripts out there.

You wouldn't start a SA-MP server in 2019. If you want to make something involving SA-MP, build a gaming community with a forum etc and run multiple games.

I've been planning to move to linux desktop for a long time. There's a shift in that direction among computing professionals and scientists.
Not many noticed but I've been here since a long time ago. You may not remember me thought we had some conversations. I know you were always there. When you were kyeman, Kye & Kalcor; when the mod fell apart; when we were attacked; when we tested the new capacity of 100 and 200 max players. I've led some Israelian communities (called Vgames, SAMP-IL and more) which now became one large united gaming community.

I learned A LOT by starting scripting for SA-MP. Now I own a company of development. It's no wonder you don't want to stay here anymore. I myself left SA-MP after releasing some of my major scripts (huge DM mode, client-side anti-cheat & features, an huge anime gamemode which makes use of GTA SA-MP as a game engine, which I abandoned before finishing).

You've done more than enough. I'm only passing by to thank you. It's been a hell of a ride.
- Currently working on the first anime project on SA-MP, Naruto Shippuden gamemode: #1, #2, #3

https://github.com/Amit-B/
Old 22/10/2019, 01:21 AM   #60
SonnyGamer
Huge Clucker

Been in sa-mp since 2010. It's almost 2020 year so basically it's been 10 years for me being member of this great gaming community. I still remember first day of playing sa-mp with my real life friends. I could not believe that I could play gta sa with real people, As GTA San Andreas was my most favourite game.
I met many good people from different countries, played in many good servers, even had some my own projects. Well Thank you for everything Kalcor. You gifted me many nice memories.
Good luck to sa-mp and current sa-mp server owners.
Closed Thread