SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 22/05/2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Derek_Westbrook
Banned

Default NEED HELP

i need help guys i got this shit loads of warning and errors

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1670) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1670 -- 1718) : warning 209: function "main" should return a value
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1670 -- 1718) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1718) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "{"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1724) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "pInfo")
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1726) : error 021: symbol already defined: "pAdminLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1740) : error 021: symbol already defined: "pBleed"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1747) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Food"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1756) : error 021: symbol already defined: "sAssault"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1764) : error 021: symbol already defined: "LockPickIng"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1770) : warning 219: local variable "gPlayerLogged" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1771) : warning 219: local variable "PlayerInfo" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1772) : warning 219: local variable "BleedTimer" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1772) : warning 219: local variable "InfectTimer" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1772) : warning 219: local variable "LockPickCraftTimer" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1774) : warning 219: local variable "Count" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1775) : warning 219: local variable "BleedTextDraw" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1775) : warning 219: local variable "HumanTextDraw" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1775) : warning 219: local variable "ZombieTextDraw" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1778) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1778) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_help"
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1778) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\allenloza\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\Server\gamemodes\HOTD-RP.pwn(1778) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

11 Errors.
Derek_Westbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/05/2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Raiden Dragneel
Huge Clucker

Default Re: NEED HELP

Did you mixed with other gamemode? Because before I send you the codes, I Run/Compile it and it works, no error.
Raiden Dragneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/05/2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Flake.
High-roller

Default Re: NEED HELP

Looks like you may have a Extra or a lack of a bracket
Flake. is offline   Reply With Quote