SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Maps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13/11/2019, 10:05 AM   #1
CesarePasiotti
Little Clucker

Spray Los Santos City Hall

Russian
- Привет. В данном обсуждении демонстрирую собственную работу - Мэрия Лос Сантос. Стилистикой является некая RolePlay атмосфера. Постарался добавить самые мелкие объекты, чтобы отличать маппинг от других стандартных заменок Мэрии которые уже находятся в общем доступе. Большинство работ буду давать прямой доступ на редактирование через TextureStudio, а если вдруг не имеете навыка - отпишите мне в личные сообщения ВКонтакте после чего бесплатно добавлю/удалю все необходимое. Возможно присутствуют некоторые ошибки на которые я закрыл глаза так как думаю что обычным /editobject все можно решить.
Всего объектов: 495
Удаленных объектов: 66
Ретекстур: присутствует.
Кадры при использовании ENB (ноутбук): 49-50.
- Маппинг совместно с командой тестирую, как таковых глобальных ошибок по предварительным отчетам нет.
- Проверьте все файлы на наличие вирусов: Перейти на официальный сайт Virustotal
- Download: https://vk.cc/9Ykz1f

English
- Hi. In this discussion, I demonstrate my own work-the Mayor's office of Los Santos. The style is a kind of RolePlay atmosphere. I tried to add the smallest objects to distinguish mapping from other standard notes of the city Hall which are already in the public domain. Most of the works will give direct access to editing through Texture Studio, and if you suddenly do not have the skill - write me in private messages Vkontakte and then add/remove everything you need for free. Perhaps there are some errors that I closed my eyes because I think that using / edit object everything can be solved.

Code:
Total facilities: 495
Remote objects: 66
Retexture: present.
Frames when using ENB (laptop): 49-50.
- Mapping together with the team I test, as such there are no global errors according to preliminary reports.
- Check all files for viruses: Go to the official site Virustotal
- Download: https://vk.cc/9Ykz1f

CesarePasiotti is offline   Reply With Quote