SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Advertisements

Old 06/01/2019, 05:16 PM   #1
SonnyGamer
Huge Clucker

Default [Hosted Tab] Young Society Evolution - YSE Official

Info

Hello, I am SonnyGamer. Experienced Developer and Ex-Owner of TMS. After I seen legendary SEF server was closed and sold, I decided to make server where old players can join and enjoy same features in YSE. I m not saying we are replacing SEF or anything like that, players may join us if they want Server is never empty, we have hosted tab currently, and we have nice and friendly administrator team. Our forum is: www.ysfsamp.boards.net and IP Address: 91.121.223.142:7772

We are waiting for new players for new Adventures

Enjoy more info below:

Features

Fallout Minigame - Players keep running around a few objects trying their best not to fall, the last men standing after the fallout time ends, wins!

Deathmatch - We have alot of Deathmatches, you can join your favorite deathmatch and kill others!

Stunts - If you want to have fun with your bike, car or even plane, there are plenty of maps just designed for this!

Clan System - You can create your own clan, invite your friends, have some clan wars against your enemies, defend your zones

Race System - You can have competition with others, the fastest racer's record is always saved!

Screenshots

Freeroam:

Races:

Fallout:

Login:

Best Regards

SonnyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote