SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 07/10/2015, 02:36 PM   #1
EmilLykke
Huge Clucker

Default Imagine all of the greatest players and administrators put in ONE SERVER!

Have you ever had the idea in mind, that if all the greatest administrators were put together, we might make a giant new fantastic community? What if we put amazing administrators together with some dedicated scripters, will we be able to make the most known SA:MP server of all time?

To make this project, one of the most important things needed, are recommenders. If you know a lot of people, or are interested in starting a new legal/illegal organization or faction, please make sure to participate and fill out the format below!

I will personally be the head of the community.
NOTE: I, will NOT lead this project, but I will be choosing the participants for the project.

A vote will be created after the auditions are full-filled.

I will personally speak to every single participant in the project.

Are you interested in becoming one of these people, please leave your name with the following format:

YOURSELF
Name:
Previous Locations:
Skype (Can be PM'ed to me personally):
Experienced:
Role (Administrator, Scripter, Mapper, Advisor, Recommender, Faction Leader etc):
Reputation SA:MP:

SOMEBODY YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED:
Name:
Previous Locations:
Skype (Can be PM'ed to me personally):
Experienced:
Role (Administrator, Scripter, Mapper, Advisor, Recommender etc):
Reputation SA:MP:

Last edited by EmilLykke; 07/10/2015 at 03:28 PM.
EmilLykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2015, 02:49 PM   #2
Infinity
High-roller

Default Re: Imagine all of the greatest players and administrators put in ONE SERVER!

What do you define as the 'greatest administrators'. Better yet, what do you bring to the table. You have high demands of a team, looking for only the best and most experienced people, but for as far as I can tell, they'll be lead by someone who doesn't have a clue of what he's doing.

I apologize for the stupidity of my fellow members

Quote:
Originally Posted by !damo!spiderman View Post
Stand for something that's going to help the world rather than fill it with more hate. Give someone a hug, tell someone you care... Do something, do anything but do it with love not hate.
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2015, 02:55 PM   #3
EmilLykke
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Imagine all of the greatest players and administrators put in ONE SERVER!

I run a professional company in real, I have an education presenting this area. I previously ran Los Angeles Roleplay with a stable 100 playerbase, so I know what I am doing.
Old 07/10/2015, 03:22 PM   #4
Sellize
Gangsta

Yeah sounds great and all but who are you to lead this thing? I'd prefer someone more reputable to take that position. Also, you're always going to face imperfections in either your staff team or your server itself, a perfect server is not possible.

Quote:
I previously ran Los Angeles Roleplay with a stable 100 playerbase, so I know what I am doing.
Never heard of you, lol.
Old 07/10/2015, 03:23 PM   #5
Trevor19012
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilLykke View Post
I run a professional company in real, I have an education presenting this area. I previously ran Los Angeles Roleplay with a stable 100 playerbase, so I know what I am doing.
What company? If it is as professional as you say then show me a website. If you have education in this area, show a college degree. I am not completely sold on what you are saying. Not trying to sound like a asshole here. But saying you run a "Professional Company" and have "education" in this area with no absolute proof does not help. It is like you are filling out a resume and leaving everything blank, that is how I feel.
Trevor19012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2015, 03:27 PM   #6
EmilLykke
Huge Clucker

I know a server cannot be perfect, therefor I have considered handing this project to somebody else. Not because I don't know how to run it, but I would actually prefer if somebody else were leading it. I can afford the project, and I know what it takes. So I will be withdrawing myself from the director position.
Old 07/10/2015, 03:29 PM   #7
Sellize
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilLykke View Post
I know a server cannot be perfect, therefor I have considered handing this project to somebody else. Not because I don't know how to run it, but I would actually prefer if somebody else were leading it. I can afford the project, and I know what it takes. So I will be withdrawing myself from the director position.
Heck you just changed your mind about the whole project in a matter of minutes...
Old 07/10/2015, 04:20 PM   #8
Jake187
Gangsta

Nobody is ever going to agree on everything, so how exactly do you expect this to be the greatest server with the greatest admins if no matter what in the world someone isn't going to like it.
Jake187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2015, 04:28 PM   #9
Crystallize
Banned

Not going to happen , that's all.
Nobody wants to share their profit from 100% to 5% or less?
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2015, 04:43 PM   #10
aymel
Huge Clucker

Name: Aymel
Previous Locations: West Sussex
Skype (Can be PM'ed to me personally): I use IRC only
Experienced: 7 years
Role (Administrator, Scripter, Mapper, Advisor, Recommender, Faction Leader etc): I'm the greatest why not all?
Reputation SA:MP: 300+
For you to start running again
We just could've been friends
But you decided to hurt me
Decided to hurt me

aymel is offline   Reply With Quote