SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03/08/2020, 06:04 PM   #411
JamesMc
Big Clucker
 
JamesMc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Classified
Posts: 73
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWing View Post
Greetings fellow gamers, as of what i've seen of people's requests for all Next generation access, I've decided to release all the information related to the server including the 2011-2017 Database, forums, Control Panel, shop, and everthing, please react or reply here if you would like to see all these info posted, thank you !
https://imgur.com/a/qG0fI2P
Can I have the link please?
__________________
JamesMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/2020, 05:58 PM   #412
JohnStark
Little Clucker
 
JohnStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Moldova
Posts: 27
Reputation: 9
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWing View Post
Greetings fellow gamers, as of what i've seen of people's requests for all Next generation access, I've decided to release all the information related to the server including the 2011-2017 Database, forums, Control Panel, shop, and everthing, please react or reply here if you would like to see all these info posted, thank you !
https://imgur.com/a/qG0fI2P
Go link
JohnStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2020, 05:35 PM   #413
JamesMc
Big Clucker
 
JamesMc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Classified
Posts: 73
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

Can someone tell me how to setup this script up?
__________________
JamesMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/2020, 12:44 PM   #414
rt-2
Huge Clucker
 
rt-2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
Posts: 337
Reputation: 43
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWing View Post
Greetings fellow gamers, as of what i've seen of people's requests for all Next generation access, I've decided to release all the information related to the server including the 2011-2017 Database, forums, Control Panel, shop, and everthing, please react or reply here if you would like to see all these info posted, thank you !
https://imgur.com/a/qG0fI2P
As I said already, releasing private information is insecure, and you prob will be sued if you release passwords etc
__________________
rt-2
-------------------------------------------------
rt-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2020, 07:31 PM   #415
Kursed
Huge Clucker
 
Kursed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 274
Reputation: 35
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

looking for a scripter in ngrp script. giving SA or HA rank in game only
__________________
Kursed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14/09/2020, 11:56 PM   #416
RWing
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 3
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt-2 View Post
As I said already, releasing private information is insecure, and you prob will be sued if you release passwords etc
what you talking about?I bought it,so i'm free to releas it.
RWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/09/2020, 11:59 PM   #417
RWing
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 3
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Next Generation Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursed View Post
looking for a scripter in ngrp script. giving SA or HA rank in game only
pm me
RWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Could someone explain me how to make a dynamic dutymenu like on highrise roleplay and next generation roleplay. Unri Scripting Help 4 15/02/2019 09:29 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.