SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 06/08/2019, 01:25 AM   #1
Dr.Einstein
Huge Clucker

Default Dr.Einstein's Multi-mode server [13 Modes] [TDM, DM, Race, Stunt, Gangs, WW2, Minigames, Zombie, CTF, CnR, etc..]

Dear SA-MP community,

I am hereby officially releasing the multi-mode server I worked on a few years ago. It is time to give back to the community that made me start my programming career. The game mode works, but improvements can surely be made. I encourage you to read all of this before downloading. Anyways, enjoy it!

----

HISTORY
The server started with only one mode, WW2 Total War, back in 2010. I had no idea what I was doing back then. My programming skills were very weak. So at first, the server consisted of WW2, which was a team death match mode. I also wanted players to have a place to stunt. So I added a stunt mode. Then my players asked for gangs. And I added gang wars mode.. Then little by little I added more, and more, and more... Yea.. it has certainly gotten big! I had to stop SA-MP because of university and work. I recently found the server files and I am sharing them with all of you in the hopes that you can find use in them.

NOTES
There are no comments on any functions. You may be confused and overwhelmed. Even I was confused when I recently looked at the server files. It took me a while to understand what was going on. Some coding strategies are poorly executed (remember, I was a novice back then) and they can be improved. I would not suggest new coders rush and try understand all at once. Do it little by little. Test everything. The server is capable (I think) of converting MTA DDDM and Race maps, so just place them in "scriptfiles/pangea/DDDM" and the mode will convert them. I may be able to answer questions for a while. I don't know how long I will be here for.

GAME MODE STATS
Code Lines: ~55,000
Filterscripts: ~6 (most of them are just for objects)
Database: MySQL (change the login info in the game mode file)
License: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
Server version: SA-MP 0.3.7-R2 (a few plugins are missing for linux; windows tested and works well)
Installation: Read the "read me" file.

---

VIDEO
Part 1: https://streamable.com/ztr2u
Part 2: https://streamable.com/id2io

----

IMAGES

Backup links: https://imgur.com/a/wTr58w7
https://postimg.cc/gallery/dojnfp1m/cbe273f9/

---

ABOUT THE MODES
All in all, there are now 13 fully working modes in it. So, we have: WW2 Total War, WW2 Time Line, Stunt and Mini-games, Freeroam and Gang Wars, Protect the President, Derby Death Matches and Races, Vietnam War, Cops and Robbers, Zombie Mode, Capture the Flag, Parachute Jumping Races, Post Apocalyptic RP, and Grab and Kill.

WW2 Total War: In Total War there are two powers fighting, Axis and Allies. In each power you can select a country in those powers. For example, if you want to play in the Axis power, you can select Italy, Germany, or Japan. There are different classes you can choose: leader, pilot, engineer, soldier, and medic. To win the war, a power must take over all the enemy bases and must destroy all of their ships and submarines. The ships and submarines can only be destroyed by pilots dropping bombs from planes (small bombs, big bombs, and atomic bomb) or by engineers by planting bombs on the them. This last feature is so fun to use, you can plant a bomb anywhere or on any vehicle and remote detonate it. There are interiors to tanks, planes, and submarines. Anyways, I don't remember much about it other than that because it has been so long since I played it.

WW2 Time Line: In Time Line, the most famous battles of WW2 are reenacted. For example: there is one for D-Day, the Omaha beach being stormed by Allies and the Axis have to protect their base. The Allies must plant a bomb in the base in a certain amount of time. Another mission is an air battle between planes. This one refers to the Battle of Britain. There were once literally 50 rustlers fighting one another in the air. It was glorious. And there are other missions, such as the Allies parachute from airplanes and drop onto enemy territory in the dark. There are also tank missions. All of these maps are beautifully designed by one of my friends. The design was terrific. There were old and destroyed buildings everywhere! The same goes for Total War. The theme looked awesome.

Stunt and Mini-games: Well as the title says, this mode is about stunt and mini-games. There are a lot of stunt places and teleport locations. No weapons of any kind in this mode (at least that's what I recall). Players can spawn cars and also speed boost by holding N. There are treasures in this map, 101 of them. I remember a that player had collected 100 but never found the last one. And there are also mini-games. These are like events, there are mini races, mini duels, etc... (I am not sure how many can join an event, probable even more than 12.) There was a race that I remember where the players must jump on those hay piles, but once you shoot them, you fall down! The players were given a Deagle with three bullets to not shoot the other players, but to shoot the hay. It was very fun and very creative! The events can also be added to the server easily. I had a system back then to add them from my website. I believe that is long lost.

Freeroam and Gang Wars: In this mode there are no rules. You can kill and shoot anyone you see. You can create your own gang and invite your friends. There are about 360 or more zones all over the map to take over. There are buildings you can buy. Each gang has a money system, you can give the money you earn to your gang. The money can be used for cars(I'm not sure) and buying properties. Players can have any weapon in this mode (as far as I remember). This mode is perfect for those trigger happy players.

Protect the President: Well, there is not much to explain in this mode. The president must be protected by his security and police. Terrorists must take him down. There are also ranks. The more score you gain, the higher rank you get. I am not sure if the weapons improve with rank.

Derby Death Matches and Races: So in this mode we have those maps where you can wall-ride your fast car and at the end of the map you get a Hunter. And there are also races with checkpoints. Some of these maps are huge. I have gotten most of the maps from MTA and made a system to convert them to SA-MP. It is a fun mode to play with friends or by yourself.

Vietnam War: This is exactly like Battlefield 3. It is so fun to play. It was added in the later months of the server, so I didn't have a chance to test it with a lot of players. You can play as USA or Vietnam. There are classes and there are ranks. It has a very nice class selection system.

Cops and Robbers: This mode was terrific. There are different rotating maps. The mission here is to capture all criminals and put them in a cage. If all are caged before the time runs out, then the cops win, otherwise the criminals win. The criminals can also release their caged buddies by standing at the cage door for a few seconds. And that's where the fun begins. The cage is pretty small to be honest and at one time there are more than 50 players in it! And when they all were released... it was madness! The poor cops had no idea what to do and who to capture first... To cage a criminal a cop can either kill them or hold N to jail them. I have seen players do this by simply driving very close to a speeding bike and jailed the driver and the passenger. You get more points by jailing them this way instead of killing them. There are ranks here as well, I think.

Zombie Mode: In this mode you have the humans that must survive for a given amount of time. The maps are all user created (most were made by the fellow who mapped all WW2). The attention to detail for some maps is awesome. They can also be easily added to the server. There are ranks in this mode as well. The higher, the better the weapons you get.

Capture the Flag: Well, this mode needs no explanation. Red vs blue, almost all weapons and all vehicles. It can be chaos and fun. The maps in here rotate. The design of mode is terrific and the game-play is smooth. It is very fun to play with teams because team work is very necessary.

Parachute Jumping Races: Just like any other race, in this one you must jump off the ledge and follow the checkpoints to the bottom! The maps are long, beautiful, and enjoyable. Some are very difficult and some are easy. If you reach the end, you are transported to a dueling place where the last surviving player wins the map. The maps can be added easily.

Post Apocalyptic RP: This takes places after an atomic war. The mapping for this one was never finished. But other that that, it works as it should. There could be some bugs with the objects in the town near Mt. Chilliad, but other than that, it should work fine. There is a bag system, an item system, a fuel system.. It is awesome.

Grab and Kill: I left this one last because it was the last mode I worked on. I don't remember it well, but the point was to grab a bag and hold on to it as long as you could. The player with the highest holding time won the round.

----

DOWNLOAD
Links: https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/gvICKMFY/file.html
http://www.filedropper.com/pangeaserver
https://upload.cat/fb7376605af33b44

----

Thank you all for some of my best and fun gaming life years! God bless!
-Einstein
I was born in Albania and raised in the US. My first time playing SA-MP was in 2009. I enjoyed playing a certain PTP server with my old buddy YoMama. I learned a bit about the pawn language. I started my server (2010). It needed a website. I learned how to create websites. As time went by, I got better and better. I added more modes. Stopped SA-MP because of university and work (2014). Now I am releasing the server to the community (2019).

I would like to say thank you for a wonderful time to: Jasenko, Horst, Storm, dp, mimo, Leggenda, Sting, Stone_007, dan, Gablo, Chauffeur, UnknownKiller, GermanDaniel, GameOver, Christion08. I am sorry if I forgot anyone.

Peace be with you my old SA-MP friends and peace be with whomever I had friendships with.

--
Creator of Pangea Multi-mode server. Officially out of SA-MP.

Thank you all for a great time!

Last edited by Dr.Einstein; 20/08/2019 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Mirrors added
Dr.Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2019, 05:45 AM   #2
AlieN_
Gangsta

Default Re: Dr.Einstein's Multi-mode server [13 Modes] [TDM, DM, Race, Stunt, Gangs, WW2, Minigames, Zombie, CTF, CnR, etc..]

Gj, pro gamemode!
AlieN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2019, 11:50 AM   #3
Angnieli
Little Clucker

Default Re: Dr.Einstein's Multi-mode server [13 Modes] [TDM, DM, Race, Stunt, Gangs, WW2, Minigames, Zombie, CTF, CnR, etc..]

it's great to share this with us! Thanks Guy!!
Angnieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2019, 12:24 PM   #4
Younes44
Gangsta

Good job
ModernFreeroam: www.mf-samp.com , IP:94.23.255.30:7777
CounterTerroristUnit: www.ctu.w4f.eu , IP:87.98.243.201:6969
xSF: www.xsfserver.com , IP: 87.98.243.201:6969
Exm: www.exmserv.me , IP: exmserv.me:7777
Underground Stunting: www.ustunting.com , IP:145.239.3.225:7777

Thanks everyone,for the awesome moments,
Regards, COD Ghosts owner.
Younes44 ,YOuNeS_Dz ,WarZ ,Bryan_ , Kaneki
Younes44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2019, 05:40 PM   #5
Calisthenics
Gangsta

The gamemode has many features, I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Einstein View Post
Derby Death Matches and Races: So in this mode we have those maps where you can wall-ride your fast car and at the end of the map you get a Hunter. And there are also races with checkpoints. Some of these maps are huge. I have gotten most of the maps from MTA and made a system to convert them to SA-MP.
I was expecting a XML Loader but then I noticed this format:

Info.txt
map_name|author|mode_weather|mode_time|type|rating |link

Items.txt
type*|x|y|z

Objects.txt
modelid,X,Y,Z,rX,rY,rZ

Spawns.txt
spawnID|sX|sY|sZ|sAng

*type: 0 = fix, 1= nos, 2=speed boost, other = vehicleids

Is there any way to convert a .map easily or will I have to convert them manually? I have 97 maps so it will take a lot of time.
Calisthenics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2019, 04:55 AM   #6
Gammix
High-roller

I remember playing on this gamemode year(s) ago. I wasn't fan of it or the interface but good stuff though!

Follow me on Github: Follow me on Spotify: Donate on Paypal:

Gammix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2019, 08:24 AM   #7
N0FeaR
High-roller

Looks good, nice work!
Old 07/08/2019, 12:37 PM   #8
MacGyverr
Little Clucker

Seems very well made, i bet many server owners will enjoy that!
88.198.131.209:7776
PLAY-SA Jobs|Gangs|Freeroam|Parkour
Unique SinglePlayer Features!
Gang wars, jobs and minigames!
Coming soon:
Heist like in GTA 5 and PUBG style minigames!
MacGyverr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/08/2019, 06:07 PM   #9
NeXTGoD
Big Clucker

CRAZY GAMEMODE

xSF Reborn:

NeXTGoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/08/2019, 02:33 PM   #10
BsLOUAY
Little Clucker

great gamemode <33333
Capt[A]in#3726
BsLOUAY is offline   Reply With Quote