SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Old 25/07/2017, 07:54 PM   #31
tarjet
Little Clucker

Default Re: FCNPC A.I.

C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 06) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 10) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
tarjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2017, 08:27 PM   #32
Freaksken
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjet View Post
C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 06) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 10) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
Requirements

[Include] FCNPC A.I. - [Tutorial] Speedometer - [WIP] Single-player-like co-op mission - [Other] List of all my work
Freaksken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2017, 10:04 PM   #33
tarjet
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken View Post
But I have it all... maybe I install something wrong. Anyway, thanks.
tarjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2017, 11:35 PM   #34
Freaksken
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjet View Post
But I have it all... maybe I install something wrong. Anyway, thanks.
You need to have mapandreas.inc in the pawno/include folder and mapandreas.dll in the plugins folder.

[Include] FCNPC A.I. - [Tutorial] Speedometer - [WIP] Single-player-like co-op mission - [Other] List of all my work
Old 12/09/2018, 02:57 PM   #35
Freaksken
Gangsta

For people wanting to help out with testing and give constructive criticism, please check the in development 2.0 branch. It is a complete rewrite and should vastly improve the easy of use of the include due to increased use of hooks.
The include is being split into 2 parts:
  • FAI.inc
  • MMO.inc
The first one implements all the AI functionality and the second one is a collection of all the MMO functionality (textdraws, spells, ...). This decision was made because the include was a bit of a mess of 2 ideas, which violated the idea that you want to separate different things in different libraries. It is the same idea of separating math and string manipulation functions in different libraries (math.inc and string.inc) instead of combining them into one. Some people will only need the AI part, so they can only include that part. The second one requires the first one, so there shouldn't be any confusion.

This beta version is completely incompatible with older scripts, hence the major version number change. Currently, only the AI functionality is implemented and ready for testing. If you have any notes or questions, you can leave a reply in this thread, contact me on discord, or create an issue on GitHub.

Old 21/10/2018, 07:50 PM   #36
JuninhoSAMP
Little Clucker

Dude, this is an AMAZING include.
I left SAMP forums in 2014, but this include made me enter my account and make this comment.
Great work.
JuninhoSAMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/10/2018, 06:29 AM   #37
Alteh
Big Clucker

I up some ideas with this library.

incredible release.
Alteh is online now   Reply With Quote