SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 04/09/2014, 10:52 PM   #21
carz0159
High-roller

Default Re: Yeardely Diamond Passes Away :'(

It's funny how most people assume things. I've dealt with enough people on here and youtube to know that lots of "deaths" are just to generate more views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epixha View Post
It is really pathetic how some of you are asking for proofs and saying that you don't care. You guys should really stop being so dumb, annoying and stupid, grow up kids. If you don't know who he is, or if you don't care, don't comment. It's just that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. (most of this is for@carz0159)

Rest in peace Yeardely.
I never insulted anyone, I'm just saying that lots of people die all the time, and it's possible that this death isn't real in the first place. You think I'm dumb, stupid, and annoying? Look whos talking. I'm probably older than you in the first place. It's fair to say don't comment if you don't care, but the insults are way out of line. Continue to hide behind your monitor though, because in the real world, you wouldn't say this, especially if you knew me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer View Post
Duuuude I loved his videos, I subscribed him like 2-3 years ago. Rest in peace.

To the people saying who is he or they don't care, well, FUCK YOUR WHOLE GENERATION. You guys are getting annoying saying Oh why should I care, if you don't, then put your fat ass down and do not write all the useless posts.
You're most likely in the generation as well. If we consider one generation 30 years or so. So instead of you, you should say we. I'm not fat either. You guys are just insulting people for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny72 View Post
to the people who say i dont care
You know what? how would u feel if someone said f**k y*u to you?
Or if some relative of yours says i hate this man i wish he can die?
If a random stranger said fuck you to me, I honestly wouldn't give a shit. I've been told much worse by people much closer. I'm not sure about the relatives part because I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Which man, me or this diamond person.

These forums recently went downhill very fast, it used to be a nice community though. What's with all the fucking insults? I'm just pointing out my point of view. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't be online to begin with! The above posters are so childish and should grow up!

For those saying he might have had heart problems, I didn't think about that. You guys are probably right. It's sad when someone dies, especially someone so young and not out of their own stupidity.

I also said he was 19, I was wrong, it's 29 according to the info provided. I must have had a brain fart.
carz0159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2014, 12:55 AM   #22
toXioneer
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159 View Post

You're most likely in the generation as well. If we consider one generation 30 years or so. So instead of you, you should say we. I'm not fat either. You guys are just insulting people for no reason.
I'm pretty sure sentence "Your generation" means your ancestors and everyone who you're related to, at least that's what I meant, it's a pretty mean insult actually. you were an annoyance, couldn't resist but say something bad to you. But insults shouldn't surprise you when you're acting like 12 year old asshole.

Quote:
These forums recently went downhill very fast, it used to be a nice community though. What's with all the fucking insults?
Dude, you are the reason why this forum went downhill, the hate you're generating with such posts as you posted above is TOO DAMN HIGH.

I mean PLEASE, one actually very famous guy died, who you should've known since you like GTA franchise, but forget about that. You just jumped out from nowhere, and stated that you don't care in front of his relative, I mean DUDE, that's the douchiest thing ever, saying you don't care, despite the fact that you posted while you don't care, it's still extremely annoying, almost same as saying SWAG.
toXioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2014, 01:09 AM   #23
carz0159
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer View Post
I'm pretty sure sentence "Your generation" means your ancestors and everyone who you're related to, at least that's what I meant, it's a pretty mean insult actually. you were an annoyance, couldn't resist but say something bad to you. But insults shouldn't surprise you when you're acting like 12 year old asshole.

Dude, you are the reason why this forum went downhill, the hate you're generating with such posts as you posted above is TOO DAMN HIGH.

I mean PLEASE, one actually very famous guy died, who you should've known since you like GTA franchise, but forget about that. You just jumped out from nowhere, and stated that you don't care in front of his relative, I mean DUDE, that's the douchiest thing ever, saying you don't care, despite the fact that you posted while you don't care, it's still extremely annoying, almost same as saying SWAG.
Look buddy, I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. Calm down. I made one post and now you're on my case about it, blaming me for all the newbs that suddenly joined and make shitty rp edits and such. I don't think that's his relative, at least not from what I understood. Stop being so annoying, alright?

I have no idea about your insult because my generation are people that are about the same age as me.
Old 05/09/2014, 02:44 AM   #24
iNiko
Banned

God always take's nice people to him.
(Even i don't know him but from the comment's i can consider that he was a good person)
Live in peace.
iNiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2014, 12:39 PM   #25
seanny
High-roller

R.I.P. I know how it feels to lose someone you enjoy.
seanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2014, 09:03 PM   #26
UpSMaX
Banned

R.I.P

@carz
What do you mean one silly post?, then if it is a silly post then why did u post it if you know it will start a war in the first place? so if you are older it doesn't matter. as they say Age doesn't matter! btw ur the coz of this mess ( #idontmeanhimbeingdeadimeanyousayingsh*t)
UpSMaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/2014, 12:17 AM   #27
carz0159
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX View Post
R.I.P

@carz
What do you mean one silly post?, then if it is a silly post then why did u post it if you know it will start a war in the first place? so if you are older it doesn't matter. as they say Age doesn't matter! btw ur the coz of this mess ( #idontmeanhimbeingdeadimeanyousayingsh*t)
I was just expressing my opinion. It is silly that it started all of this, but I don't think the post itself is silly.
Old 06/09/2014, 01:04 AM   #28
SchurmanCQC
High-roller

RIP.

I enjoyed his YouTube videos, and he seemed like a nice guy. Sad he died so young.

Quote:
I was just expressing my opinion. It is silly that it started all of this, but I don't think the post itself is silly.
Quote:
Who is he? Where's the proof? Why do I care?

Also, cardiac arrest at 19? Seems a bit odd to me TBH.
Your first comment was extremely rude - so I'm not surprised that it started "all of this."

If you really feel the need to tell everyone how much you don't care, maybe it would have been wiser to not post at all. Seriously, show some respect.
SchurmanCQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/2014, 10:01 AM   #29
Epixha
Huge Clucker

Quote:
I never insulted anyone, I'm just saying that lots of people die all the time, and it's possible that this death isn't real in the first place. You think I'm dumb, stupid, and annoying? Look whos talking. I'm probably older than you in the first place. It's fair to say don't comment if you don't care, but the insults are way out of line. Continue to hide behind your monitor though, because in the real world, you wouldn't say this, especially if you knew me.
Well, if you don't care or don't know who he is, why do you need a proof or/and why does it even matter to you if he's dead in real life or not? It's everywhere, on his ******** page, YouTube, Rockstar Games' website etc. that he's dead. Yes, I do think you're some guy who thinks he's badass. You may be 27 years old, but that doesn't change the fact that the way you act on here is no better than any other 11 year old and the fact that you are too stupid to not understand that we are sitting infront of our monitors, just like you, which doesn't mean that we are hiding. You know what's more funny? You think you are pretty hardcore and can beat the shit out of people, while you are just another wannabe badass kid who's trying to look cool by commenting stupid things, which actually makes you look even dumber. Read my signature, because that's more cooler than your hiding behind the monitor line. Show some respect if you want some from others and stop using the same 'hiding behind the monitor' line just because you do 5 push-ups a day, or exercise with barely 10 kg dumbbells.
Oh, and no offense.

Well, I don't want to make this thread a place of debate, so let's not talk anymore. Also, I don't really have any time for SA:MP forums' daily shit.
Old 06/09/2014, 10:20 AM   #30
FlawPaw
Banned

Quote:
Continue to hide behind your monitor though, because in the real world, you wouldn't say this, especially if you knew me.

With that aside, I never knew Yeardely, nor heard of him. I have no reason to care and so I couldn't even care about his death but he seems to have contributed to the GTA community so all that I can give is my condolences, and RIP.
FlawPaw is offline   Reply With Quote