SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19/10/2014, 07:09 AM   #11
Rudy_
High-roller
 
Rudy_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,357
Reputation: 230
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob View Post
that makes me laugh.
Go on, Laugh
So now sir, They have alot of Players because their admin team sucks.. Is that what you think? You must be an idiot
__________________
And now my Watch has Ended.


[Tutorial]
[TuT]How to create a car shooting Neon

[Filterscript]
Neon Vehicle Laser


__________________________________________________
Rudy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 07:37 AM   #12
newbienoob
High-roller
 
newbienoob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Follow the moaning coming from your parents' bedroom
Posts: 1,534
Reputation: 269
Default Re: Why?

If that was what you think why i said that, you must be an idiot.
that doesnt even have to do with what i just said. i said that because i disagree with your "opinion". i was an admin on that server until they used a new "system" or should i call it, pay2badmin. they had a lot of retarded immature admins that keep abusing their "power".
that was a year ago, dont know about it anymore and i just dont care. so your "Good administrators" comment/reply makes me laugh.
__________________
Help me, please /a chat
newbienoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 08:03 AM   #13
fonia5
Gangsta
 
fonia5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 741
Reputation: 116
Default Re: Why?

Oh Shit nigga thread is about to go to (war)
fonia5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 08:20 AM   #14
Rudy_
High-roller
 
Rudy_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,357
Reputation: 230
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob View Post
If that was what you think why i said that, you must be an idiot.
that doesnt even have to do with what i just said. i said that because i disagree with your "opinion". i was an admin on that server until they used a new "system" or should i call it, pay2badmin. they had a lot of retarded immature admins that keep abusing their "power".
that was a year ago, dont know about it anymore and i just dont care. so your "Good administrators" comment/reply makes me laugh.
I've played on it, I've never seen anyone Abusing their 'Powers'. It's not my server and I'm not admin there.
I don't know how many players they had before when 'According to you' admins were abusers, If you 'were' admin, You must have been kicked for a reason. Don't tell me it's because you didn't donated any money
A server with Bad administrator team can't live for long, And if i'm correct That server is on from a long time.
You're laughing because they kicked all their 'Bad' or 'Pay2beAdmin' administrators, So you must've been kicked for being either bad or ^^ ... or if you'd say you simply left because all the other admins were immature.... would make me Laugh.
__________________
And now my Watch has Ended.


[Tutorial]
[TuT]How to create a car shooting Neon

[Filterscript]
Neon Vehicle Laser


__________________________________________________
Rudy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 08:50 AM   #15
Epixha
Huge Clucker
 
Epixha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Void.
Posts: 335
Reputation: 88
Default Re: Why?

The admin team may be responsive, but it's very immature. UIF has more players because of the ease of the script and the admins not being able to catch hackers, which just means that it's a paradise for hackers. Hell, I even remember a high-level admin saying that hacks are fine and not a problem. They had a popular community in the early 2010 (I guess) and after it's re-opening, many players came back to it leading to an instant playerbase gain. There are very less restrictions there, like people are DMing at every dayum place like crazy (even spawnpoints) and as I mentioned, hackers can easily hack there and 30% (or even more) of the playerbase is of hackers and cheaters, 50% is of noobs, 10% spammers, and the rest 10% is of the guys that actually play.
I'd prefer playing on a server with lower players.

I have a feeling that this thread is against the rules though.
__________________
Formerly known as Eclipse and Psyemax.
Epixha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 10:01 AM   #16
DiGiTaL_AnGeL
High-roller
 
DiGiTaL_AnGeL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Romānia
Posts: 1,923
Reputation: 104
Default Re: Why?

They're Illuminati.
__________________

DiGiTaL_AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 10:03 AM   #17
Kaperstone
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,012
Reputation: 824
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epixha View Post
I have a feeling that this thread is against the rules though.
nope
Kaperstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 10:04 AM   #18
DRUNKY
Huge Clucker
 
DRUNKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 254
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_ View Post
"not a ROLEPLAY server"
Aww, so cute, roleplay servers aren't popular then?
__________________
-Negativity.
DRUNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 11:10 AM   #19
Rudy_
High-roller
 
Rudy_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,357
Reputation: 230
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy View Post
Aww, so cute, roleplay servers aren't popular then?
Most of them are not, Yes.
__________________
And now my Watch has Ended.


[Tutorial]
[TuT]How to create a car shooting Neon

[Filterscript]
Neon Vehicle Laser


__________________________________________________
Rudy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/10/2014, 01:09 PM   #20
iFoxTheRoleplayer
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 123
Reputation: 18
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_ View Post
Go on, Laugh
So now sir, They have alot of Players because their admin team sucks.. Is that what you think? You must be an idiot
NG-RP have lots of players, Their admin team sucks
iFoxTheRoleplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.