SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24/10/2014, 11:19 PM   #11
dv20
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 84
Reputation: 17
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz View Post
Ok so? It's just Ebola. People die from war and hunger more.
?? Yeah but...


And yes they're developing it, not released yet.
Good Day.
dv20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 12:04 AM   #12
Onfroi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,509
Reputation: 226
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Now shit is coming down their way and they start worrying. Funny.
Why not? Is United States supposed to take care of every damn country now? Every country has it's own scientists, although, in this case most of the countries in Africa are very poor, were they barely have any doctors, but still health organizations from around the world were helping, maybe not with all they got, but something is something, they have their own country to take care of, so when it was in Africa, it's not going to be their top priority.

@OP: You should watch the way you express your words. 'Americans' did not kill 4 thousand people

Last edited by Onfroi; 25/10/2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: expressed that wrong
Onfroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 12:15 AM   #13
Danny
High-roller
 
Danny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a galaxy far far away, near the Netherlands
Posts: 1,100
Reputation: 2128
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi View Post
Why not? Is United States supposed to take care of every damn country now? Every country has it's own scientists, although, in this case most of the countries in Africa are very poor, were they barely have any doctors, but still health organizations from around the world were helping, maybe not with all they got, but something is something, they have their own country to take care of, so when it was in Africa, it's not going to be their top priority.
If you re-read my post you'll see I don't blame the U.S. solely. I agree: Africa has its own researchers, however first world-research is far more advanced concerning the ebola-virus, so I think it's their moral duty to help. Second, first-world countries have (more) equipment to deal with this kind of situations, like protective clothing, so in material terms they're also better in handling this outbreak. Third, an outbreak like this is a collective problem: a fast-spreading disease like ebola isn't going to confine itself to Africa. That's what I meant with that section you quoted. First-world countries were like 'nah no money to ebola' a few months ago and now that it starts spreading across the globe they're afraid of it. They sorta hoped it all went away and it clearly blew up in their faces.
__________________
I hate reputation-askers, so DON'T ASK, JUST EARN!

come into my life, it's a man made paradise

http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobric...omp-stomp-clap
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 10:04 AM   #14
Naruto_Emilio
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Africa
Posts: 1,297
Reputation: 365
Default Re: a good news..

the world would be a better place if we stop using money to cure people and considering people as subjects, seriously its people's lives, but mankind is a fu**ed up species.

Plus: EBOLA virus is created by the corrupt pharmacy industry, to scare people, and make them invest in something they created themselves, its all planned.
Naruto_Emilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 10:34 AM   #15
fonia5
Gangsta
 
fonia5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 741
Reputation: 116
Default Re: a good news..

London as the Ebola now from what i heard on the news.
fonia5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 10:46 AM   #16
Drebin
High-roller
 
Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,102
Reputation: 567
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio View Post
the world would be a better place if we stop using money to cure people and considering people as subjects, seriously its people's lives, but mankind is a fu**ed up species.

Plus: EBOLA virus is created by the corrupt pharmacy industry, to scare people, and make them invest in something they created themselves, its all planned.
Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 11:14 AM   #17
Kaperstone
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,012
Reputation: 824
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio View Post
the world would be a better place if we stop using money to cure people and considering people as subjects, seriously its people's lives, but mankind is a fu**ed up species.

Plus: EBOLA virus is created by the corrupt pharmacy industry, to scare people, and make them invest in something they created themselves, its all planned.
No and it won't happen.

Medicine costs money.
To make a surgery you need doctors, to make doctors go to the hospital you need to pay them, to pay them you need money which the goverment disagree to pay because it's way too expensive.

So, instead, you need to pay for the surgery because they can do what you can't do by yourself and need it.

Same goes to pills and other things for treatment, to produce pills you need things(food, snake poison, plants etc.), which you need to buy in order to get and need to waste more time on making these pills.

For human treating you need people, to help them do things or give them food or even just to watch for them if anything gets worse.
To make these people stay in the hospital and take care of the patients you need to give them money.
They won't do it for free on a spare time, because they need money, to pay for the things they want.


There are over 7 billion people on earth, you can't take care of all of them.
Money runs the world and the people, if there is no profit, there is no point.

For example, you won't work for 8 hours a day for free, so your manager will profit. right ?
Kaperstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 11:19 AM   #18
ExtremeHostOwner
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 138
Reputation: 7
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill View Post
No and it won't happen.

Medicine costs money.
To make a surgery you need doctors, to make doctors go to the hospital you need to pay them, to pay them you need money which the goverment disagree to pay because it's way too expensive.

So, instead, you need to pay for the surgery because they can do what you can't do by yourself and need it.

Same goes to pills and other things for treatment, to produce pills you need things(food, snake poison, plants etc.), which you need to buy in order to get and need to waste more time on making these pills.

For human treating you need people, to help them do things or give them food or even just to watch for them if anything gets worse.
To make these people stay in the hospital and take care of the patients you need to give them money.
They won't do it for free on a spare time, because they need money, to pay for the things they want.


There are over 7 billion people on earth, you can't take care of all of them.
Money runs the world and the people, if there is no profit, there is no point.

For example, you won't work for 8 hours a day for free, so your manager will profit. right ?
Absolutely correct answer
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest View Post
I like milk!
ExtremeHostOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 12:56 PM   #19
GamingPro
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 160
Reputation: 46
Default Re: a good news..

There eventually will be a cure for Ebola and and what news did you see that there is people infected with ebola in London was it www.fakenews.com?
GamingPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2014, 05:04 PM   #20
Epixha
Huge Clucker
 
Epixha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Void.
Posts: 335
Reputation: 88
Default Re: a good news..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeHostOwner View Post
so anyone got ebola


That's like asking 'so anyone got an extra cigarrette?'
__________________
Formerly known as Eclipse and Psyemax.
Epixha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I got a good News for all the Egyptians playing SAMP Ibrahim.E Everything and Nothing 38 25/04/2013 08:03 PM
/news cmd marwan Help Archive 11 23/07/2011 12:50 PM
GTA 5 News edalad Everything and Nothing 27 18/03/2011 11:00 PM
Good And Bad News Geekzor Help Archive 19 24/06/2009 09:47 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.