SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Old 02/01/2014, 09:50 AM   #11
Lordzy
High-roller

Default Re: L_S-A-M : Lordz's Surface to Air Missile system!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
This is effin' awesome. Though, I have my own scripted S-A-M system but this is very nice. Keep up the good job! +Rep for you man !
Thanks! :- )

v1.2 update!
I've added following missiles system. It works fine when I've tested, but I'd like to know it from others too in case if they're testing. Also, each SAM's missile radar icon's color can be now set.

Further information in regarding the include and update can be found on the main topic, please refer it. :- )
Old 02/01/2014, 01:31 PM   #12
Lordzy
High-roller

I've included a video, thanks to GamingJoker for creating the whole video. There's two main scenes, first on a base which belongs to the gang RD. So if a non RD member gets in, the missiles will be fired. And on the second main scene, the missiles are fired only to restricted vehicles in case if it's occupied by a driver. <The video was taken with the 1st version of the include, so there's no following missiles included in it. However, I'll post a video of following missiles soon enough.>

Once again, I'd like to remind you all to use #define FILTERSCRIPT in case if it's a filterscript. I spent many hours in knowing what mistake I've done, but then realized that I forgot to keep that define on my filterscript while using my own include. -_-

There was a small mistake on the Pastebin code I've given, the links are updated too!
Old 02/01/2014, 02:27 PM   #13
Pottus
High-roller

The indentation off of pastebin is all fucked up you should know actually just checked and also fucked up on solidfiles as well whats up with that Lordz? It's a pain in the ass to try and read this code.

Another couple of things, why bother using this LordzSAMTimer() if using the streamer ? Dynamic areas make a lot more sense.

You create dynamic objects but don't use the MoveDynamicObject() function I would recommend removing dynamic objects completely since you use an acceleration type of function when moving the object the streamer is too slow to keep up with frames.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/2014, 02:47 PM   #14
Lordzy
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus View Post
The indentation off of pastebin is all fucked up you should know actually just checked and also fucked up on solidfiles as well whats up with that Lordz? It's a pain in the ass to try and read this code.

Another couple of things, why bother using this LordzSAMTimer() if using the streamer ? Dynamic areas make a lot more sense.

You create dynamic objects but don't use the MoveDynamicObject() function I would recommend removing dynamic objects completely since you use an acceleration type of function when moving the object the streamer is too slow to keep up with frames.
1) About Indentation : Hah, I always got that problem while coding. I've been used to my own style, I'll do it in an Allman style with good indentation when I'm free.

2) About the timer : I've kept a define called USE_STREAMER. If it's defined, it'll use Dynamic object just for the S-A-M launcher. Thanks for reminding me about the DynamicAreas, when I'm updating the code, I'll add the dynamic area code if required.

3) Missiles are the only ones which are moving in this code and nope, I haven't used DynamicObjects on those missiles.
Old 02/01/2014, 03:02 PM   #15
Pottus
High-roller

Ahh I see that makes sense I probably overlooked it and thought it was the actual missile instead of the S-A-M launcher
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2014, 05:15 AM   #16
Swedky
Banned

Default Respuesta: L_S-A-M : Lordz's Surface to Air Missile system!

I used his include to prove some things in my GM COD, did not see any mistake in the programming. (Though of all forms I will continue proving it to see if I find some failure).

Really brilliant Lordz, would kiss it if it was near me , but unfortunately it it is not.

Sorry my bad english and regards .
Swedky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2014, 05:48 AM   #17
GamingJoKeR
Little Clucker

Great job,Lordz!
Well done bro,I like this system alot..

Last edited by GamingJoKeR; 03/01/2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Removing ( Mistake )
GamingJoKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2014, 08:55 AM   #18
Sojo12
Banned

Nice Work Lordz!
Btw Joka you can't +rep :\
+rep is for big cluckers
Sojo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2014, 11:32 AM   #19
HeLLeR
Little Clucker

Good job buddy, but I knew this was good even before you started working at it :P
Good luck with further releases, Lordz
HeLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2014, 04:44 PM   #20
Lordzy
High-roller

Thanks everyone! :- )
@Pottus, Ah yeah, it do happen.
@EnzoMetlc, well in case if you find any troubles from the include, please let me know about it.