SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP DL Edition > SA-MP 0.3.DL

Old 13/01/2018, 11:17 PM   #11
Chilli9434
Huge Clucker

Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

One question, will the 0.3.7-DL update with the following versions (assuming model downloading isn't in future versions).

Or will the 0.3.7-DL version stay the same whilst the main SAMP branch keeps updating?
Chilli9434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2018, 11:23 PM   #12
Laoter
Little Clucker

we work ask you need a release and a car

Laoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2018, 11:42 PM   #13
Sew_Sumi
Banned

Quit the 0.3.8 spam, it's honestly showing how little understanding of development you guys all have, especially considering this is a development forum.

It's not 'gone', it'll be added in other versions later on...
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 01:41 AM   #14
TakeiT
Gangsta

On the contrary, I upgraded to 0.3.8 today (simply because people constantly kept asking, though I was against it), though we still weren't going to use any of 0.3.8's features until it was actually out. This is exactly why I was against it and really show no pitty to those who jumped on it. Though it does suck at the same time that it won't be out right now, but who knows? There's probably a good reason why its done like this (maybe 0.4 with some suggestions people have taken?)
TakeiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 04:57 AM   #15
randon
Little Clucker

I really didn't lost anything other then expectations but really man why!? I didn't but many manyyyy! are there who invested there money in mappers ,modders and you just .... wow man! that's really unfair! i know you must have thought something before doing it but then too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs
randon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 05:13 AM   #16
Sew_Sumi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by randon View Post
I really didn't lost anything other then expectations but really man why!? I didn't but many manyyyy! are there who invested there money in mappers ,modders and you just .... wow man! that's really unfair! i know you must have thought something before doing it but then too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.

Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...
Old 14/01/2018, 05:30 AM   #17
RogueDrifter
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.

Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...
Jesus Christ you're annoying! let people grief they can read! we all realize it wasn't removed but was delayed furthermore and branching it is as good as nothing i wouldn't consider this before its plugged into the official samp release i realize the pressure on Kye right now and if he sees he did what's best then so be it we'll just have to wait. So stop spamming every thread repeating the exact same comment!

[Github]:Link [Gists]:Link [Forum]:Link [Server]:Link [Discord]:Link

RogueDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 07:10 AM   #18
Sew_Sumi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter View Post
Jesus Christ you're annoying! let people grief they can read! we all realize it wasn't removed but was delayed furthermore and branching it is as good as nothing i wouldn't consider this before its plugged into the official samp release i realize the pressure on Kye right now and if he sees he did what's best then so be it we'll just have to wait. So stop spamming every thread repeating the exact same comment!
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.
Old 14/01/2018, 07:15 AM   #19
niCe
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.
We can read, but you probably don't understand the difference. There was already a choice for server owners to disable custom models by setting "useartwork" in their server.cfg and that was a decent compromise for everyone.

Making 0.3.7-DL version optional will just split the community, all the large servers will obviously remain on 0.3.7, as they wouldn't risk losing their player base by using marginal 0.3.7-DL version, that only few small servers are going to use.

- Many features from singleplayer
- Pool, basketball and Poker Texas Holdem minigames, singleplayer race and other challenges
- Video game QUB3D from GTA 4
- Roulettes, blackjack, slot machines, video poker and horse-betting
- Stock market BAWSAQ from GTA 5
- Phone with a lot of features from GTA Online
- Missions from Big Smoke, Sweet, Zero, Cesar or Woozie!
- Gang wars over 100 gang hoods
- More than 30 jobs (police, paramedic, firefighter, burglar, pimp, valet pizza-boy and more)
- Gyms, strip clubs, clothes shops, hidden packages, oysters, spray tags, horseshoes and more
VIDEO
niCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 08:10 AM   #20
EmpireSk
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1 View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to niCe again.
What do you mean...? Bud niCe the scientist said the truth ... what if the player will have only a common 0.3.7 and hento will be only 0.3.7-DL...

EmpireSk is offline   Reply With Quote