SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP DL Edition > SA-MP 0.3.DL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13/01/2018, 11:17 PM   #11
Chilli9434
Huge Clucker
 
Chilli9434's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 370
Reputation: 103
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

One question, will the 0.3.7-DL update with the following versions (assuming model downloading isn't in future versions).

Or will the 0.3.7-DL version stay the same whilst the main SAMP branch keeps updating?
Chilli9434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2018, 11:23 PM   #12
Laoter
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Reputation: 1
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

we work ask you need a release and a car



Laoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2018, 11:42 PM   #13
Sew_Sumi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Azerbaijan
Posts: 6,448
Reputation: 525
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quit the 0.3.8 spam, it's honestly showing how little understanding of development you guys all have, especially considering this is a development forum.


It's not 'gone', it'll be added in other versions later on...
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 01:41 AM   #14
TakeiT
Gangsta
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 797
Reputation: 157
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

On the contrary, I upgraded to 0.3.8 today (simply because people constantly kept asking, though I was against it), though we still weren't going to use any of 0.3.8's features until it was actually out. This is exactly why I was against it and really show no pitty to those who jumped on it. Though it does suck at the same time that it won't be out right now, but who knows? There's probably a good reason why its done like this (maybe 0.4 with some suggestions people have taken?)
TakeiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 04:57 AM   #15
randon
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 10
Reputation: 0
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

I really didn't lost anything other then expectations but really man why!? I didn't but many manyyyy! are there who invested there money in mappers ,modders and you just .... wow man! that's really unfair! i know you must have thought something before doing it but then too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs
randon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 05:13 AM   #16
Sew_Sumi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Azerbaijan
Posts: 6,448
Reputation: 525
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randon View Post
I really didn't lost anything other then expectations but really man why!? I didn't but many manyyyy! are there who invested there money in mappers ,modders and you just .... wow man! that's really unfair! i know you must have thought something before doing it but then too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.



Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 05:30 AM   #17
RogueDrifter
High-roller
 
RogueDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: SA-MP Drifting world.
Posts: 1,170
Reputation: 351
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.



Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...
Jesus Christ you're annoying! let people grief they can read! we all realize it wasn't removed but was delayed furthermore and branching it is as good as nothing i wouldn't consider this before its plugged into the official samp release i realize the pressure on Kye right now and if he sees he did what's best then so be it we'll just have to wait. So stop spamming every thread repeating the exact same comment!
__________________

[Github]:Link [Gists]:Link [Forum]:Link [Server]:Link [Discord]:Link


RogueDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 07:10 AM   #18
Sew_Sumi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Azerbaijan
Posts: 6,448
Reputation: 525
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter View Post
Jesus Christ you're annoying! let people grief they can read! we all realize it wasn't removed but was delayed furthermore and branching it is as good as nothing i wouldn't consider this before its plugged into the official samp release i realize the pressure on Kye right now and if he sees he did what's best then so be it we'll just have to wait. So stop spamming every thread repeating the exact same comment!
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 07:15 AM   #19
niCe
Gangsta
 
niCe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CZ
Posts: 655
Reputation: 353
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.
We can read, but you probably don't understand the difference. There was already a choice for server owners to disable custom models by setting "useartwork" in their server.cfg and that was a decent compromise for everyone.

Making 0.3.7-DL version optional will just split the community, all the large servers will obviously remain on 0.3.7, as they wouldn't risk losing their player base by using marginal 0.3.7-DL version, that only few small servers are going to use.
__________________
[ENG] s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 WTLS 2 (Singleplayer Features)
[ENG] s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 WTLS 3 (Singleplayer Features)

- Many features from singleplayer
- Pool, basketball and Poker Texas Holdem minigames, singleplayer race and other challenges
- Video game QUB3D from GTA 4
- Roulettes, blackjack, slot machines, video poker and horse-betting
- Stock market BAWSAQ from GTA 5
- Phone with a lot of features from GTA Online
- Missions from Big Smoke, Sweet, Zero, Cesar or Woozie!
- Gang wars over 100 gang hoods
- More than 30 jobs (police, paramedic, firefighter, burglar, pimp, valet pizza-boy and more)
- Gyms, strip clubs, clothes shops, hidden packages, oysters, spray tags, horseshoes and more
VIDEO
niCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 08:10 AM   #20
EmpireSk
Huge Clucker
 
EmpireSk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 303
Reputation: 8
Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1 View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to niCe again.
What do you mean...? Bud niCe the scientist said the truth ... what if the player will have only a common 0.3.7 and hento will be only 0.3.7-DL...
__________________


EmpireSk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GameMode] Modern War Battalation V2.8| Back to Back release after 8 months | 3500+ Lines | New CMDS | Radio System | Admin System Nirzor Gamemode Scripts 40 30/07/2013 08:09 AM
[GameMode] Modern War Battalation | V2.7 | Back To Back Release | 50+ Commands | 3500+ Lines | Admin System Attached Nirzor Gamemode Scripts 36 08/06/2013 05:27 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.