SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 15/07/2014, 07:58 AM   #11
Potassium
High-roller

Default Re: Hello,come and share your samp history :) Just my 2 cents.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=380503

Potassium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/06/2015, 11:04 PM   #12
iMTube™
Banned

sorry for bump but i played this server since 2010 ISplash used to hate me i was VIP THEN ADMIN i loved the server!
iMTube™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/06/2015, 04:16 AM   #13
Su37Erich
Huge Clucker

Oh SA-MP...
It seems that everyone has played on more than two servers haha!
(Sorry if my english is a bit bad I'm still learning :P!)
Well, I started playing SA-MP in 2010 and until 2012 (when I got banned from AU and started playing COD5 servers, but I didn't like them, they reduced the hydra health to 500.0, FFS) I played in only one server: 'AboveUltimate', an unique server of hydras, and because I love flying I didn't like any other server, worse, I hated them. In this server I learned about everything about SA-MP. I remember those great hydra wars and of course the mercenary minigame, where you capture areas on ground, hidding yourself from the hydras, and hoping your AirSupport teammate kills the enemy before he kills you or stop the timer. It was a great server, still is, but now is dead (about 3 players online, most of my old friends moved to play LoL or something like that, MU?)
I am now the owner of a server with 40-60 players online but the 'Administration' is harder than expected, I hope I can still keep up the server online, this server is when I finally come to ground, because since I installed GTA the only thing I did was: JUMPJET, yeah this was the main reason I installed GTA
If there weren't hydras in GTA, I had never played SA-MP
(My bad this last sentence was so hard to translate so I don't know if you understand it lol)
Su37Erich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/06/2015, 01:43 PM   #14
Lant
Big Clucker

Well, Ill share my story too then .

I started playing at around 2009 (I was ~10-11), cant remember what SA:MP version was out then. I know the first server I joined was a roleplaying server called "EasyLife Roleplay". It was the most popular RP server in my country (Estonia).
The first 2 weeks I was learning roleplaying, got into a gang and started learning gang RP. After playing for sometime I found another player that wanted me to loan my car keys to her so she could drive around. I did it but I didnt know there was a bug in that server, that whoever gets my car keys can also sell the car to another person. So the next time I logged in, my car wasnt on my name anymore and when I called an administrator and talked the whole story to him I got banned for 1 month, reason was "lying" tough I didnt lie.
Before my ban could end the server closed down and never came up again...

Then I got interested into making my own server, I started a server on homehost at the beginning as I didnt have a bank card to actually buy a host. The first gamemode I started editing was LARP, I moved the server to Fort Carson, added/removed couple of things and what do you know? I made player record of 47 players on the first month, on homehost, without advertising on other servers.
The server was up and running for about 3-4 months, then I started having internet ping issuses and closed it down as it was barely playable.

After that I have made couple of scratch stunt gamemodes, even tried to create a scratch roleplay gamemode but couldnt as my skills of scripting arent that good.
I started a server again, cant remember how long it lasted, all I remember was its name. "LG Roleplay".
That server wasnt really successful as I didnt have enough skills to actually script the gamemode, I was still running LARP with some edits (its my favorite gamemode, still in 2015). But at that time there was a burst of gamemode releases on SA:MP forums that were alot better then LARP in everything, so people who didnt have any skill of running a server even got more players then me.

After that i stopped playing SA:MP for about a year, maybe less, maybe more.
When I came back I started a roleplaying server called "Kolmnurk Roleplay" (Kolmnurk = Triangle in estonian). It had a scratch-made gamemode from a friend of mine, but wasnt really successful either as there were alot bigger and better servers at that time.
It was up for about 4 months, then I took it down.

Now after that my life went downhill in everyway, I started hanging with people that were into stealing shit and alot more. It got me into prison for 14 months, I had to be there for 8 months then got released on probation.
Now im back in SA:MP and trying to get my life into order, and do the shit I did in real life, in SA:MP.
Also theres alot missing from this story, as I cant remember alot, I dont think ive played only on a couple of servers since 2009, so yeah.
Im investing into new servers, helping them to get successful in every way I can and trying to get SA:MP alive again in my country as in the past year, the playerbase in all servers has been going downhill really fast.

I wish you all the best of luck and a happy life, hopefully mine will get better too! .
Lant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/06/2015, 01:55 PM   #15
Konverse
Gangsta

Simple: I started SA-MP when it was announced in 2006 but I played 2 years after it was announced because I have I'm still in college that time so basically I play SA-MP for around 2008 and lurking around. I made this forum account to appreciate of how much I love the community, game, and the servers.

SA-MP Player since 2007, officially forum registered in 2015
Konverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/06/2015, 03:54 PM   #16
iMTube™
Banned

i started sa-mp in 2010 and 2 years after i created a forum account
first server i played on was World of Fun Server
Old 25/06/2015, 04:01 PM   #17
Ghazal
Huge Clucker

I don't actually remember when did I start playing SA:MP but, The first server I used to play in was Pastime CNR, It was really fun, then the owner closed the server because he had no cash, four months passed playing such boring servers, then found out of a server called NEF, played it, enjoyed, got banned, and then Pastime CNR was re-opened, it actually closed after three days.. kept playing A/D servers and then finally found a great server, Zombie Multiplayer. but, it also was closed after a week or two, then found another great community, CNRSF, played it and enjoyed for like five months, got closed and then re-opened but in Los Santos, Zombie Multiplayer was also re-opened, though, was also closed after a week I guess. and since then, I am only playing A/D servers - CS:GO - PAYDAY 2 - FIFA 15.
Old 28/06/2015, 10:24 AM   #18
Littlehelper
Gangsta

i used to play but now i don't play lol bye
Littlehelper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/06/2015, 10:47 AM   #19
Henkie
Huge Clucker

I liked the trains in GTA SA.

Left the community after the Dutch section was removed.
Henkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/06/2015, 11:30 AM   #20
iMTube™
Banned

i loved ..... in gta sa