SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Closed Thread

Old 11/09/2018, 04:20 PM   #101
Infin1ty
Banned

Default Re: Screenshots & Videos

I am in support of ****** taking over (or contributing) towards SAMP's development.

- Bork
Old 11/09/2018, 04:31 PM   #102
Temperr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Calling someone selfish and ignorant is really not going to help your case... Kalcor started this mod and ran it for over a decade, we've a huge amount to be thankful to him for, and don't forget that.
You're 100% right and it's given many of us 10+ years of enjoyment, me about 11. Still doesn't change the fact he's tied the community to his leg and will let it drown with him. I stand by my word.
Old 11/09/2018, 04:38 PM   #103
Ntmx
Banned

Make SA-MP Great again
Old 11/09/2018, 04:42 PM   #104
corne
Huge Clucker

Curious to find out about what exactly this means. Beta Tester rank != SA:MP Developer rank. I assume this does mean ****** gets to contribute to development in one way or another, though. I guess they're talking right now seeing as ****** doesn't seem to reply right now, but would love to get more information about this later on.
Old 11/09/2018, 04:48 PM   #105
Whyd
Huge Clucker

In my opinion, SA-MP is a very popular mod and many people give to start the world of programming as I did in 2010.

It is sad to see what Kalcor publishes today, before leaving everything, it is better to find people able to lead the project.

Thanks to SA-MP I have learned many things in the programming world and I think Kalcor should be proud of these achievements in their community.

If it is true that nowadays an incorrect policy is being lived and these big companies want to control all the information of the people, but ... what can we do? Now it is inevitable, tomorrow will be impossible.

Anyway, this project has a lot to give yet, and I'm proud that it's still standing.
And for example also one way is to look for new ways to develop a server, motivate the community, among other things...
Old 11/09/2018, 04:49 PM   #106
vassilis
High-roller

The last years, people are trying to revive SA-MP's golden era. It has been an ambitious effort but a difficult challenge at the same time. When we had a huge drought of updates most developers were out of motivation. But then you dropped 0.3DL and you gave us some motivation to work on new and original ideas regarding San Andreas. We are here to support the mod because most people here love what you have done for it and that's why they are here. Instead of dropping the project, make it work again. If you think you are out of motivation, I can understand it completely. You could spare the project to two-three trustworthy and professional developers to rise it again. I am pretty sure ,****** or anyone else with that knowledge they have, they can raise SA-MP again with their ideas.
Think about it, Kalcor. And also it would be great if you would open just a "Screenshots" section.
Old 11/09/2018, 06:00 PM   #107
wallee
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinStar View Post
Yes!

cg Y'Less, welcome back
omg yes
Old 11/09/2018, 06:35 PM   #108
zT KiNgKoNg
Gangsta

Location: $Location = $this->Location->Finder('United Kingdom');

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Calling someone selfish and ignorant is really not going to help your case... Kalcor started this mod and ran it for over a decade, we've a huge amount to be thankful to him for, and don't forget that.
Speaking for the future rather than the present... But its nice to see you back (again).
Old 11/09/2018, 07:05 PM   #109
[Twixx]
Banned

Here's an actual solution: since you don't want You(them)Tube to be used here, why not add a .webm embedding plugin to the forum, so we can still share videos that we've uploaded to .webm hosting sites. This way you could reopen Screenshots & Videos section.
Old 11/09/2018, 07:06 PM   #110
Kitten
High-roller

It's sad to see what the forums have become. Goodluck to Y'all!

-- P.S Left SA:MP; it's pretty dead and it's way different than it used to be. Good luck y'all!
Closed Thread