SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 30/07/2011, 01:47 PM   #1
JaTochNietDan
High-roller

Wink Introduce Yourself

This is where all of you guys can introduce yourself to the SA-MP community, tell us a bit about yourself, such as where you came from and how you found SA-MP. I'll go first!

I'm JaTochNietDan, I come from the Republic of Ireland (yes my nickname is Dutch) and I found SA-MP a few years ago through ****** when some friends of mine told me that they heard about a multiplayer modification for San Andreas. I'm interested in computers/programming and have contributed a few small projects to the SA-MP community over the years
[Applications]: [Remote Administrator *NEW] | [Script King] | [RCON GUI]
JaTochNietDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/07/2011, 01:53 PM   #2
Hiddos
High-roller

Default Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Hiddos and I like cows.
Hiddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/07/2011, 01:56 PM   #3
Kitten
High-roller

Hi , I'm Kitten and i like to punch kittys

p.s cows suck.

-- P.S Left SA:MP; it's pretty dead and it's way different than it used to be. Good luck y'all!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/07/2011, 01:58 PM   #4
WoodPecker
Huge Clucker

Hi, im WoodPecker and i love WoodPeckers :], Yo
WoodPecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/07/2011, 01:58 PM   #5
[L3th4l]

Hi, I'm L3th4l, and I hate Whitetigers
Old 30/07/2011, 02:01 PM   #6
FireCat
High-roller

Hi Im firecat, I joined sa-mp in september 09? Hmm I used to play alot Awesome Stuntages.
Im 16 years old, I love scripting, I used to be a skater, but Sa-Mp ruined my skating life.
I love chairs.
@ dude below me:
u suxxxxx

Last edited by FireCat; 16/06/2013 at 05:21 PM.
FireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/07/2011, 02:06 PM   #7
[HiC]TheKiller
High-roller

Hey there,

My real name is Matt, I live in New Zealand (No we do not fuck sheep). I enjoy programming multiple coding languages and yeah, pretty much my e-life . Anyway, I found out about sa-mp in late 2006 when for some reason my bro's copy of GTA had sa-mp in it (I think he dl'ed it). I played for a while, not that active until '08 when I started scripting. I was around the age of 13 when I started scripting and I found it quite a lot easier to learn a new 'language' when I was younger.
Old 30/07/2011, 02:08 PM   #8
Zh3r0
High-roller

My name is Vlad and I waste my time on the computers daily.
Old 30/07/2011, 02:14 PM   #9
Toni
High-roller

Name is Toni (irl Anthony), and I live in the United States. I was born on July 18th. I joined SA:MP in 09 .
Old 30/07/2011, 02:19 PM   #10
[03]Garsino

Hola, my name is Alexander and I come from an island outside the coast of Norway. I currently live on the biggest mountain range in Norway (hence why my internet sucks).

Started my SA:MP career in '07 after finding a random stunt server. After getting bored of it I found a new server-type, which was Cops and Robbers. I found the concept interesting and joined the server with most players at that time - which is also known as CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers.

After spending some years on the server I was wrongfully banned by their anticheat due to many lag spikes on my internet. So I joined a server called San Andreas Cops and Robbers and got instantly addicted to it.

After playing there for a while I sent in a request to be admin (they needed admins at that time). I got accepted and joined the crew along with Diamonds (miss him tbh). So I continued playing there - up to several hours a day. We was like a big family (the server had very low playerbase at that time). But... there was something missing. I wondered how Blacklite made his awesome server so I started getting interested in scripting. Tried out my luck on understanding the LVDM gamemode which eventually lead to where I am now.

After having some minor scripting knowledge I started scripting my own server (Garsino's Funserver). I found this gamemode-type very nice to advance my knowledge with as I could script nearly everything I wanted not being bound to the unwritten rules like the other gamemode types. Ran the server for 2 years before I gave it away to Yoshi due to lack of time.

---

Now I mostly play other games but I tend to go play SA:MP every now and then. I check the SA:MP forum daily which I mean is a bad habit from the old days.

tl;dr? Ohwell.