SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 11/07/2018, 03:40 PM   #13511
BabyBauer
Little Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Requesting a web developer;

Needs knowledge on how to work with a UCP. Aswell as a UCP needs experience with SQL. I need a portion of my UCP fixed. PM Me on discord Bauer#1300
BabyBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/2018, 04:34 PM   #13512
xSaint
Big Clucker

Looking for mappers for an upcoming project, the server is to be opened before the end of this month (1-2weeks).

Join us today!

PARP Discord : https://discord.gg/X4BxFkK
xSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/2018, 06:34 PM   #13513
trablon
Big Clucker

Looking for a pawn scripter?

I'm your man.

I'm looking for a customer to do anything in pawn with its limits.

( working with cash.)

trablon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/2018, 06:37 PM   #13514
DTV
Gangsta

I'm looking for some experienced mappers who are specialized in making post apocalyptic style maps (experience with Fusez's Map Editor v1 & Texture Studio is preferred but not required). Here are some examples of what I'm looking for:

https://imgur.com/a/nFKODqt
https://imgur.com/a/oIhP3W9

If you're interested in helping out, leave me a PM.

Last edited by DTV; 11/07/2018 at 07:54 PM.
DTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/2018, 09:29 PM   #13515
Ultraz
Huge Clucker

Looking for Experienced mappers & myBB experienced developers/designers.
Contact me via "Ultraz World" on my signature.
Ultraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/2018, 11:43 PM   #13516
TroS
Little Clucker

Hello, I'm in need of a command, if you have it or would like to script a one for me, that would be apreciated.
The command is /Start rc (it's /Start [arena - base - rc - last] but I don't need arena & base & last, only Rc).
Now, I'm gonna tell you what is this command for. This command is mostly in training servers, and it can't be in other servers. It starts a match between 2 teams (Alpha V Beta, the names can be changed if you enable the Match-Mode), in RC Battlefield Map. And at the end, you get a dialog that shows the top Dmg's (Top 3 players with high dmg in each round, I have this dialog), and another dialog shows you the dmg of all players. There are 9 rounds (That's only when the match mode is enabled, if it's disabled, you can play as many rounds as you want). And also a dialog that shows the dmg that a player has done in the 9 rounds (that's only when the match mode is enabled, if it's disabled, it keeps counting the dmg without any limit, and it removes once the player leaves).
I just explained the command a bit if you didn't see it before, but if you play in training servers, you would find it for sure.
I have got the /Start command, but RC doesn't exist, and it's the most important map for us, and I also got a one with RC, but it's working with YCMD, and I don't have the call backs, so it didn't want to work.
I will show you this Command:
Code:
YCMD:start(playerid, params[], help)
{
	//if(Player[playerid][Level] < 1 && !IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"You need to be a higher admin level.");
	if(help)
	{
	    SendCommandHelpMessage(playerid, "start a round.");
	    return 1;
	}
	if(Current != -1) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"A round is in progress, please wait for it to end.");
	if(AllowStartBase == false) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"Please wait.");

new Params[2][64], CommandID;
	sscanf(params, "ss", Params[0], Params[1]);

if(isnull(Params[0]) || IsNumeric(Params[0])) return
	SendUsageMessage(playerid,"/start [base | arena | rc | last] [ID]");

if(!strcmp(Params[0], "rc", true))
	{
	    AllowStartBase = false; // Make sure other player or you yourself is not able to start base on top of another base.
		SetTimer("OnRCStart", 2000, false);

new iString[144];
		format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started RC Battlefield round (Interior: 72)", Player[playerid][Name]);
		SendClientMessageToAll(-1, iString);
	}
	else if(!strcmp(Params[0], "last", true))
	{
		if(ServerLastPlayed > -1 && ServerLastPlayedType > -1)
		{
		    if(ServerLastPlayedType == 1)
			{
				new BaseID = ServerLastPlayed;

if(BaseID > MAX_BASES) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played base does not exist.");
				if(!BExist[BaseID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played base does not exist.");

AllowStartBase = false; // Make sure other player or you yourself is not able to start base on top of another base.
				SetTimerEx("OnBaseStart", 2000, false, "i", BaseID);

new iString[144];
				format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started the last played Base: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], BName[BaseID], BaseID);

GameType = BASE;
				goto skipped;

}
			else if(ServerLastPlayedType == 0)
			{

new ArenaID = ServerLastPlayed;

if(ArenaID > MAX_ARENAS) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played arena does not exist.");
				if(!AExist[ArenaID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played arena does not exist.");

GameType = ARENA;

SetTimerEx("OnArenaStart", 2000, false, "i", ArenaID);

new iString[144];
				format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started the last played Arena: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], AName[ArenaID], ArenaID);
				goto skipped;
			}
		}
		else
		    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "No bases/arenas have been played lately!");
	}
	else if(strcmp(Params[0], "base", true) == 0) CommandID = 1;
	else if(strcmp(Params[0], "arena", true) == 0) CommandID = 2;
	else return
	SendUsageMessage(playerid,"/start [base | arena | rc | last] [ID]");

if(!IsNumeric(Params[1])) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"Base/Arena ID can only be numerical.");

if(CommandID == 1) {
		new BaseID = strval(Params[1]);

if(BaseID > MAX_BASES) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That base does not exist.");
		if(!BExist[BaseID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That base does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnBaseStart", 2000, false, "i", BaseID);

new iString[144];
		format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started Base: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], BName[BaseID], BaseID);

} else if(CommandID == 2) {

new ArenaID = strval(Params[1]);

if(ArenaID > MAX_ARENAS) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That arena does not exist.");
		if(!AExist[ArenaID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That arena does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnArenaStart", 2000, false, "i", ArenaID);

new iString[144];
		format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started Arena: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], AName[ArenaID], ArenaID);
	}
	skipped:

foreach(new i : Player) {
	    if(CanPlay(i)) {
	        TogglePlayerControllable(i, 0); // Pause all the players.
			Player[i][ToAddInRound] = true;
		}
	}

return 1;
}
Here is it, I will show you mine (the one I got, but it doesn't have rc map).
Code:
CMD:start(playerid, params[])
{
	if(Player[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}You need to be a higher admin level.");
	if(Current != -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}A round is in progress, please wait for it to end.");
	if(AllowStartBase == false) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}Please wait.");

new Params[2][64], iString[160], CommandID;
	sscanf(params, "s[64]s[64]", Params[0], Params[1]);

if(isnull(Params[0]) || IsNumeric(Params[0])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Usage: {FF5555}/start [base | arena] [ID]");

if(strcmp(Params[0], "base", true) == 0) CommandID = 1;
	else if(strcmp(Params[0], "arena", true) == 0) CommandID = 2;
	else return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Usage: {FF5555}/start [base | arena] [ID]");

if(!IsNumeric(Params[1])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}Base/Arena ID can only be numerical.");

if(CommandID == 1) {
		new BaseID = strval(Params[1]);

if(BaseID > MAX_BASES) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That base does not exist.");
		if(!BExist[BaseID]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That base does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnBaseStart", 4000, false, "i", BaseID);

format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s {FF5555}has started Base: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], BName[BaseID], BaseID);

GameType = BASE;

} else if(CommandID == 2) {
		new ArenaID = strval(Params[1]);

if(ArenaID > MAX_ARENAS) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That arena does not exist.");
		if(!AExist[ArenaID]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That anrea does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnArenaStart", 4000, false, "i", ArenaID);

format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s {FF5555}has started Arena: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], AName[ArenaID], ArenaID);

GameType = ARENA;

}

foreach(new i : Player) {
	    if(Player[i][Team] == ATTACKER || Player[i][Team] == DEFENDER) {
	        TogglePlayerControllable(i, false); // Pause all the players.
		}
	}

return 1;
}
You also can find this cmd on most of training servers. And if you want me to show you some examples on Discord (Tell me).
Thanks for reading, and help me if you can please that would be appreciated.
TroS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/2018, 07:44 AM   #13517
CantBeJohn
Big Clucker

I'm looking for potential mappers for a project that's basically a unique supernatural roleplay idea. We're creating our own lore currently as well instead of following one. Shoot me a Private Message for details. I'd prefer if you included your discord in the private message so that we can discuss more through there.
CantBeJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/2018, 09:39 AM   #13518
pawnoholic
Big Clucker

Looking for sponsors to roleplay project on Vice City Stories map developments, this a not SA-MP 0.3.DL.

Map screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7fPWjyU

Contact at hello@pawnoholic.me

Last edited by pawnoholic; 12/07/2018 at 05:32 PM.
pawnoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/2018, 03:13 PM   #13519
[V]jOjO
Little Clucker

Looking for an unpaid developer (Pawn + MYSQL knowledge).

- We're working on a totally new DM format to bring back "the old days" of pure deathmatch.
- The server is/will always be on the hosted tab.
- The server is still locked, but we have 54 members on our Discord server.
- 3 developers worked on the same script to finish our specific tasks. Only 1 is available now. We need a speed boost to finish it this month.
- We only have 7 tasks and 3 bug fixes to go. Once they're done, you could go creative when/if you feel like it. The concept of the GM is easily expandable.

Ability to go on voice chat on Discord is a must. Once you're in you're always in! We're chilled
people who're looking for long term community experiences.

IP: play.clansNgangs.com:8889
Discord: [V]jojo#6754
[V]jOjO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/2018, 03:21 PM   #13520
TheLeech
Big Clucker

Hello I am a script writer looking to work on a new server, I am also planning to re-open one of my old roleplay servers if I can't get a decent script to work on.

I prefer working on scripts from 100% scratch and dislike working on scripts made by other people (Edits mostly).

I am willing to script anything but not for free, I mostly like RP, CnR and Survival type game modes.

I am currently planning on re-opening my old roleplay server if I can't find a community to work with or a reliable person who will not give up half way through or just decide to end the projects development.

If you are wanting to be part of my old roleplay script which will be re-made message me, if you are a community and want me to script for you message me.

I have experience in Pawn, MySQL, PHP, C# and a few others. I will not work for free only if I really like the idea you bring to the table.

Thank you.
TheLeech is offline   Reply With Quote