SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 06/04/2016, 04:14 PM   #10121
Crystallize
Banned

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Offering scripting services for cash , I can create any system you ask in return for some cash.
Contact me on PMs.
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/2016, 10:57 PM   #10122
AndySedeyn
High-roller

I am once again offering my time and effort to assist you with your script, fix bugs, set up your server and create features/filterscripts. All that for a relative low price.

I have a wide range of experience in: (My)SQL(ite), sscanf, (Y/[i]Z)CMD, YSI, Y_INI, DINI (I don't accept requests with DINI) and that's just to sum a few things up.

I have created multiple scripts for a few people such as:
> A complete robbery script w/ lockpad, alarm, explosions and escaping from the police
> A basic trucking gamemode
> A basic TDM gamemode in Blueberry
> A handful of roleplay gamemodes for my personal projects

While I have no official releases on this forum. My activity in the Scripting Help section should give you an idea on what I am capable of doing.

Prices are negotiable and are based on the difficulty and time needed to create the script.

I am looking forward hearing from you.
AndySedeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2016, 01:38 AM   #10123
Eyce
Big Clucker

Looking for a partner who would be able to fund for a community (hosting, forums, website, domain - if necessary). I have scripted a role-play game mode from scratch. Send me a private message if you're interested.
Eyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2016, 07:33 AM   #10124
MeCom
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCurse View Post
Who can script me a example of /makeadmin command? A command that makes someone an admin, with 10 different levels. I need a easy one, i'm requesting this because i get confused when creating it. I don't actually understand ZCMD and SSCANF that good. I need this command to be using ZCMD and SSCANF, if okay with Y_INI because i use it to save/load player's data.
i got this script from this topic check the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanush123 View Post

pawn Code:
CMD:setadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    new levels,Nam[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],str[128],ID;
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))return 0; //This command only works for rcon
    if(sscanf(params,"ui",ID,levels)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF9900AA, "USAGE: /setadmin [ID] [Level 1-4]");//it will show this if you dont use the format properly
    if(levels > 10) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"LEVELS AVAILABLE 1-10!");//Available levels
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(ID))return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"That user is not connected.");//Detect if the id/partofname is connected
    if(PlayerData[ID][AdminLevel] == levels) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF, "ERROR: That person is already this admin level!");//Detect if the guy is already the level you setted
    GetPlayerName(playerid,Nam, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);//define the playerid name
    GetPlayerName(ID,pname,MAX_PLAYER_NAME);//define the other person name
    if(levels == 0)
    {
        format(str, sizeof(str),"%s has your Admin level to %d on the server. *cry *cry",Nam,levels);
        SendClientMessage(ID,0xFF9900AA,str);
        format(str, sizeof(str),"You had set %s Admin level to %d!",pname,levels);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF9900AA,str);
        PlayerData[ID][AdminLevel] = levels;//this sets the player level
        return 1;
    }
    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s has your Admin level to %d on the server.",Nam,levels);
    SendClientMessage(ID,0xFF9900AA,str);
    format(str, sizeof(str),"You had set %s Admin level to %d!",pname,levels);
    SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF9900AA,str);
    PlayerData[ID][AdminLevel] = levels;
    return 1;
}
MeCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2016, 09:55 AM   #10125
GeorgePog
Little Clucker

Looking some helpers, mappers and developers to look after to my server when im not there. PM me please, or join here:
5.39.66.97:7807

Thankyou
George - Community Director
GeorgePog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2016, 03:59 PM   #10126
Slaughters
Huge Clucker

Hello there lads, I'm currently in search of upcoming heavy RP servers in which I can assist. My qualifications are located in my signature, don't contact me if you're not serious. NB I offer professional work. Skype: Slauter_473.

JOIN OUR DISCORD
Slaughters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2016, 04:28 PM   #10127
donB
Huge Clucker

The grand community is looking for profound experts in the following functionalities:
  • Web Development & Administration Wing
  • Server Administration
  • Media & Graphics Wing
  • IRC Administration Wing

Interested ones please contact us here.s

Las Venturas Cops & Robbers (LVCNR)

donB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2016, 04:37 PM   #10128
GeorgePog
Little Clucker

Looking for a scripter to help me, i am willing to pay and you will get full admin access on both forums and server
GeorgePog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/04/2016, 10:47 AM   #10129
ifly4life
Big Clucker

I am looking for scripting and mapping staff for a new project, Evolved Roleplay. Experience preferred, though not necessarily essential. Feel free to contact us with examples of your work; this may provide a better chance to be brought onto the team. My partner and I have actively developed and administrated a server, and have experience on a wide number of different servers in a variety of fields. Rest assured you will be treated well, and we would welcome you into this professional and fun environment.

This project is currently in development as stated above, and we are looking to start filling our staff roster. For more information on staff positions, contact the following people, or PM me on here (SA-MP forums) for skype contact info. You may also check us out and apply or just get to know more about our project at our website. Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you!

PS: For more specific information on the type of positions we have open regarding scripting, mapping, or web develpment contact r708 via [Click for a link] SA-MP forums, email, skype / PM (username available upon request), or our project website.

Points of Contact:
Clay@evolvedroleplay.net - For all administration related inquiries (Helpers, admins, public relations).
r708@evolvedroleplay.net - For all development related inquiries (Scripting, mapping, web development).

Last edited by ifly4life; 09/04/2016 at 01:55 AM.
ifly4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/04/2016, 11:01 AM   #10130
iCurse
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCurse View Post
Who can script me a example of /makeadmin command? A command that makes someone an admin, with 10 different levels. I need a easy one, i'm requesting this because i get confused when creating it. I don't actually understand ZCMD and SSCANF that good. I need this command to be using ZCMD and SSCANF, if okay with Y_INI because i use it to save/load player's data.
Heyyyy.
iCurse is offline   Reply With Quote