SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 16/05/2018, 10:07 AM   #11
JasonRiggs
Gangsta

Default Re: HELP every 5 seconds star when driving in left side

To fix the resolution thing, try using "PlayerTextDrawShow" it won't give you the same problem of resolution..

and Yes you can put more than 1 textdraw at the same time.

Discord: Riggs #5210
JasonRiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 01:13 PM   #12
CodeStyle175
Banned

I wouldn't use that code, because when you want to make good server there are much more important systems that need to work perfectly then detecting where player is at the moment driving, because its just a message and it really doesn't affect player unless you add some punishment.
CodeStyle175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 02:31 PM   #13
Shadow0707
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175 View Post
I wouldn't use that code, because when you want to make good server there are much more important systems that need to work perfectly then detecting where player is at the moment driving, because its just a message and it really doesn't affect player unless you add some punishment.
Im using ppc trucking and theres police also speedcameras i just want it to be more realistic speedcamera gives player a star which has a fine depending in stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRiggs View Post
To fix the resolution thing, try using "PlayerTextDrawShow" it won't give you the same problem of resolution..

Ok will try it and can you show me example code of 2 textdraw in one box?
Shadow0707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 02:52 PM   #14
Sew_Sumi
Banned

Ignore codestyle, I have no idea why he's saying things that are simply contradicted within the same sentence...

Like, honestly, he says about a message being shown, but nothing being done, and that's actually EXACTLY what the include is for, it's just a case of how to use the data returned by the include, as to how it comes out to be in the end.

It's like saying that a zone include is worthless, because it doesn't do capturing of zones from it's 'out of the box' configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow0707 View Post
i just want it to be more realistic speedcamera gives player a star which has a fine depending in stars
If you want a speed-camera, then you don't need this include, as you should just be using a dynamic area, and checking their speed once they hit that dynamic area.

This is old, and it's a very basic system, likely to not even use the streamer, but it's a basis. Something to look at but not to use. http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=247347 I actually wouldn't be surprised if NGRPs scripts speed-camera was simply this, modified to suit.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 03:44 PM   #15
Shadow0707
Big Clucker

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
Ignore codestyle, I have no idea why he's saying things that are simply contradicted within the same sentence...

Like, honestly, he says about a message being shown, but nothing being done, and that's actually EXACTLY what the include is for, it's just a case of how to use the data returned by the include, as to how it comes out to be in the end.

It's like saying that a zone include is worthless, because it doesn't do capturing of zones from it's 'out of the box' configuration.

If you want a speed-camera, then you don't need this include, as you should just be using a dynamic area, and checking their speed once they hit that dynamic area.

This is old, and it's a very basic system, likely to not even use the streamer, but it's a basis. Something to look at but not to use. http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=247347 I actually wouldn't be surprised if NGRPs scripts speed-camera was simply this, modified to suit.

Ppc has a speedcameras included but it adds star instead of fines example: you've been caught by speedcamera you have 1000 fines your total fines are now 5000 you can pay it when police asked you to.

Lets get over it i'll just try to recode it and create a new system

Lets focus on the main problem I need a system that detects a player that is driving on the wrong side of the road and will add fines.
Old 16/05/2018, 05:55 PM   #16
Sew_Sumi
Banned

1. If it's there, then use it.

2. You can try, but making an entirely new system is pointless, and time wasting. Especially if things are there that do half the task already.

As I said, it's like throwing out the streamer, because it doesn't allow you to cap zones easily without having more code made.

3. If that's what you want, then you'll have to make it. I even suggested to you a couple of methods to bring this on.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/05/2018, 01:34 AM   #17
Shadow0707
Big Clucker

Quote:

Tried to convert it to PlayerTextDrawShow but still got a problem

removed the box and this is the problem

Show me a sample code of 2 textdraw in one box
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
1. If it's there, then use it.

2. You can try, but making an entirely new system is pointless, and time wasting. Especially if things are there that do half the task already.

As I said, it's like throwing out the streamer, because it doesn't allow you to cap zones easily without having more code made.

3. If that's what you want, then you'll have to make it. I even suggested to you a couple of methods to bring this on.
Yes, I'll try to edit it first and thanks also