SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 26/02/2020, 10:07 AM   #1
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Default where it came from, how the fashion for taking screenshots was born? (roleplay servers)

exactly, i'm interested in this topic, i heard that on ls rp you did not have to insert screens for individual topics like faction, biography and other topic with screenshots and every player have in game fun, why is it not like that now? really there is no other better option to replace it?
Anarchia666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26/02/2020, 08:17 PM   #2
cuber
Gangsta

Default Re: where it came from, how the fashion for taking screenshots was born? (roleplay servers)

It was always like that, on every server. You need to make a proper introduction to whatever faction you're trying to make. Some people do it for fun, some people do it to get a name out of themselves. Back then, people would make faction trailers (pretty cool cinematic scenes too imo), but nowadays it's just dm videos with some generic trap music. Basically e-thugs.

A new Heavy Roleplay server.

Forums | Discord

cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/02/2020, 04:34 PM   #3
xSaint
Big Clucker

Default Re: where it came from, how the fashion for taking screenshots was born? (roleplay servers)

Well most roleplay servers give factions official status if they are active and develop good roleplay, and to gain this status you need to show your activity in-game, so players post screenshots to show certain RP situations and to show their in-game activity

Heavy RP, post-apocalyptic themed server
xSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/02/2020, 10:15 PM   #4
Symon
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber View Post
Basically e-thugs.
I'd call them e-fags.

Join The Server (play.symonscnr.com) | Discord | Website/Forum
Choose up from 5 different skills, Con Artist, Drug Dealer, Firefighter, Hitman and Terrorist.
Play as a Civilian or a LEO, bomb buildings/vehicles, rob shops or bank and many many more. Join us!
Symon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/02/2020, 10:05 AM   #5
cuber
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon View Post
I'd call them e-fags.
With their e-hoes.

A new Heavy Roleplay server.

Forums | Discord

cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/04/2020, 11:08 PM   #6
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber View Post
It was always like that, on every server. You need to make a proper introduction to whatever faction you're trying to make. Some people do it for fun, some people do it to get a name out of themselves. Back then, people would make faction trailers (pretty cool cinematic scenes too imo), but nowadays it's just dm videos with some generic trap music. Basically e-thugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaint View Post
Well most roleplay servers give factions official status if they are active and develop good roleplay, and to gain this status you need to show your activity in-game, so players post screenshots to show certain RP situations and to show their in-game activity
but who and on what first server is happened? I would like to know the genesis of this fashion

but why, no other idea and you have to do it screenshots and show on faction thread?
Old 22/04/2020, 08:02 AM   #7
Deflect
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchia666 View Post
but who and on what first server is happened? I would like to know the genesis of this fashion

but why, no other idea and you have to do it screenshots and show on faction thread?
I believe that LS-RP was the server to come up with this "fashion".

The reason they make them send screenshots is so they know that they are actually there to provide some quality roleplay, they need to make sure that they can roleplay before giving them the official status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflect
Wait for me.
+REP if I help you.
Deflect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/04/2020, 12:40 PM   #8
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflect View Post
I believe that LS-RP was the server to come up with this "fashion".

The reason they make them send screenshots is so they know that they are actually there to provide some quality roleplay, they need to make sure that they can roleplay before giving them the official status.
there is no better idea than screenshots? you know that could be fabricated too, too much mg etc