SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Development

Old 07/08/2018, 04:30 PM   #31
[HLF]Southclaw
High-roller

Default Re: UUID4 - Universal Unique Identifiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsoolt997 View Post
Soooo, can you fix it or should I use another method to stop the server?

Also crashes the server when I try to restart with the 'gmx' command.
Yes I'll try and resolve this tonight if I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175 View Post
what is this plugin real usage because databases have auto increcment system and again samp is too basic to add some long strings for identfing whn you could just use simple number variable.
SA:MP is only basic if you treat it so. I don't really understand what you mean by the rest.

Quote:
again southclaw hasnt built any gamemode. on gamemode you dont rely other things on player name but on the auto increcmwnt id
Yes I have. Also, who dictates how anyone should write a gamemode?

Again: if you don't know what this is, you probably don't need it. The users who do know what this is are pleased it exists and are now happy using it.

Plugins:

Links:

[HLF]Southclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/08/2018, 03:52 AM   #32
Adoniiz
Gangsta

Thanks for release ! This plugin is necesary if you have two or more database that main query is the username. So, as you said at the start, just find with UUID.
Old 26/08/2018, 10:43 AM   #33
J0sh...
High-roller

Quote:
again southclaw hasnt built any gamemode. on gamemode you dont rely other things on player name but on the auto increcmwnt id
you're one of the most toxic wankers that's filled with salt on these forums.
All of your posts are you with your broken English trying to act superior when you cannot even think outside of a cardboard box for once.

Your two posts here are a showcase of your narrow minded attitude, SA-MP is basic (to you) because you're as basic as some fucking dough. I can't fathom how someone so utterly stupid and stuck up can be such a cunt on a god damn forum. But then again, half of the stuck up people here do the same thing you do but 75% toned down.

I don't think you will read this because you're probably jerking off on scripting help wiping your hands together waiting for someone to post their code so you can flame them because you're a cock who thinks you're superior by saying "what the fuck is this ? ? use array less row . ." in your broken English and (I should repeat it so it can get through your ego): you don't know how anything works.

Anyway, you're a cunt.

xx

P.S.: You're mom and dad related.
P.P.S: You're mom bangs the drum on bongacams

hint: you're is intended, don't try to say ahhahah ur shti at sellgin !! ! ! ! its meant to be like this dumb

Last edited by J0sh...; 26/08/2018 at 11:19 AM.
J0sh... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26/08/2018, 11:21 AM   #34
brauf
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool View Post
you're one of the most toxic wankers that's filled with salt on these forums.
All of your posts are you with your broken English trying to act superior when you cannot even think outside of a cardboard box for once.

Your two posts here are a showcase of your narrow minded attitude, SA-MP is basic (to you) because you're as basic as some fucking dough. I can't fathom how someone so utterly stupid and stuck up can be such a cunt on a god damn forum. But then again, half of the stuck up people here do the same thing you do but 75% toned down.

I don't think you will read this because you're probably jerking off on scripting help wiping your hands together waiting for someone to post their code so you can flame them because you're a cock who thinks you're superior by saying "what the fuck is this ? ? use array less row . ." in your broken English and (I should repeat it so it can get through your ego): you don't know how anything works.

Anyway, you're a cunt.

xx

P.S.: You're mom and dad related.
P.P.S: You're mom bangs the drum on bongacams

hint: you're is intended, don't try to say ahhahah ur shti at sellgin !! ! ! ! its meant to be like this dumb
p.s you ruined the joke of you're. like ur not meant to say what the joke is ur meant to let him think u think it's you're. gosh :facepalm:

but yeah CodeStyle175 ur a fucking toxic idiot

brauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/08/2018, 11:23 AM   #35
J0sh...
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by brauf View Post
p.s you ruined the joke of you're. like ur not meant to say what the joke is ur meant to let him think u think it's you're. gosh :facepalm:
he is illiterate he wont make it through the first sentence so its ok brother . . .
J0sh... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26/08/2018, 11:30 AM   #36
[HLF]Southclaw
High-roller

On topic: I've fixed the missing `*AMX` parameter on AmxUnload which was causing crashes when a script unloaded.

Unfortunately, I can't rebuild at the moment so if someone would recompile that would be great. Just check the makefile, you can build both the Windows and Linux versions with Docker and VS2017.

Plugins:

Links:

Old 27/08/2018, 01:11 PM   #37
Dokins
High-roller

I'm interested in this and think it's genuinely awesome, great work, but I'm having a hard time understanding how it's more secure and or complicated or necessary than using auto increment. Any advice would be appreciated!
https://discord.gg/hCTMPM
Dokins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/08/2018, 12:58 PM   #38
[HLF]Southclaw
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokins View Post
I'm interested in this and think it's genuinely awesome, great work, but I'm having a hard time understanding how it's more secure and or complicated or necessary than using auto increment. Any advice would be appreciated!
It's not related to security at all. If auto increment works for you, keep using it. This is useful for identifying a large amount of elements, not necessarily in a database either. There has been some discussion on this across the past couple of pages so that's worth reading if you're interested.

But, as I might have said already (and I say on a few of my releases...) if you don't think you need this, you probably don't.

Plugins:

Links:

Old 08/09/2018, 04:59 PM   #39
MajesticPTR
Little Clucker

Where is .so and .dll plugin ;d i can't use sampctl.
MajesticPTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/09/2018, 05:37 PM   #40
brauf
Little Clucker

https://github.com/Southclaws/pawn-uuid/releases

brauf is offline   Reply With Quote