SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 10/08/2014, 03:10 PM   #11
davcoxwen
Little Clucker

Default Re: [COD7- Los Santos] | Solidfiles, Advance, eAdmin(BETA) | Be the first one to USE!

10/10 Good job Excel.I will refer the bugs if I find. As always excellent gamemode.

congratulation
davcoxwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2014, 04:34 PM   #12
ntmp
Big Clucker

Default Re: [COD7- Los Santos] | Solidfiles, Advance, eAdmin(BETA) | Be the first one to USE!

Thanks!!

ntmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2014, 06:04 PM   #13
Vaishnav
Big Clucker

hey brother solidfiles is not working for me :\

can u upload it on mediafire or any other else pls :\
Vaishnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2014, 08:34 PM   #14
iReacheR
Big Clucker

This is NOWHERE near to COD, how can you even call it that ? Just because naming something COD makes it popular doesnt mean that you have to name EVERYTHING after it -.- Naming it somethin like turf wars or gang wars would be better. Anyways, poor scripting methods. You could have modernized the script rather than staying on the old files and y_ini methods. You could have used MySQL. You could have used MySQL throughout the script, from the admin system to the loading of turfs and each and everything. Why do we stay on something difficult to script and to maintain rather than switching to MySQL ? YES! MySQL is easier to script than y_ini and to maintain too.
iReacheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2014, 08:37 PM   #15
Crystallize
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR View Post
This is NOWHERE near to COD, how can you even call it that ? Just because naming something COD makes it popular doesnt mean that you have to name EVERYTHING after it -.- Naming it somethin like turf wars or gang wars would be better. Anyways, poor scripting methods. You could have modernized the script rather than staying on the old files and y_ini methods. You could have used MySQL. You could have used MySQL throughout the script, from the admin system to the loading of turfs and each and everything. Why do we stay on something difficult to script and to maintain rather than switching to MySQL ? YES! MySQL is easier to script than y_ini and to maintain too.
Just because you use mySQL doesn't mean that everybody should use it , everyone has it's own scripting method's.
Good job Excel keep it up.
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2014, 08:42 PM   #16
iReacheR
Big Clucker

Its not only about mysql, its about his scripting methods, i'd give him a rep if i had 40 posts for how he has given help for everything in the script and made it easier for a new player to understand. That is something I like about the script. Plus the stuff which he claims to be dynamic is not so dynamic IMO this could be more dynamic than it is atm. Plus the naming, that is a very very bad part.
Old 10/08/2014, 08:46 PM   #17
Crystallize
Banned

Dude he's developing COD versions since years so yeh
If you want to take this any further PM me since we're chit-chatting for nothing
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2014, 08:49 PM   #18
SpikY_
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR View Post
Its not only about mysql, its about his scripting methods, i'd give him a rep if i had 40 posts for how he has given help for everything in the script and made it easier for a new player to understand. That is something I like about the script. Plus the stuff which he claims to be dynamic is not so dynamic IMO this could be more dynamic than it is atm. Plus the naming, that is a very very bad part.
IReacheR leave tht scripting method ..

Try to use This samp-forums method i mean format .
your are not Allowed to insult anyone here [First rule].
Just use these text in replies [ +1 / -1 / not bad / good work / keep it up etc ] [2nd rule]
Old 10/08/2014, 08:55 PM   #19
iReacheR
Big Clucker

Did I insult anyone ? OMFG! Let me tell you something genius, I DIDNT!
Anyways, developing COD "for years" doesnt mean someone has to have good scripting methods -_-
I am not saying i am the god here and no one can be better than me, this is called constructive criticism which IMO helps one improve himself. And if he still doesnt then he's something that I cant say here.
Old 11/08/2014, 09:55 AM   #20
ChandraLouis
Huge Clucker

Nice one
was waiting for this..
    Ban(playerid);
    return 1;
}
ChandraLouis is offline   Reply With Quote