SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 09/11/2018, 09:00 PM   #13781
PawelQ
Big Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hey! I'm currently creating my own roleplay community which is already in late state of development.
Script is being written by me from scratch, it's already a very clean and powerful base. It's dynamic and MySQL'ed. I've good VPS machine already paid up for whole next year, it should handle about 100-150 players without any problems. I'm also a beginning web developer so i've already created a forums and i've written a pretty clean theme for it.
I'm currently in need of any kind of help. Script is getting bigger and bigger every day and i need people who would like to help me out testing it.
As you can see my english flufency isn't perfect because english isn't my main language. Due to that i need someone who could correct sentences in game script and on our forums. Someone with good english skills will be also needed to write official annoucements about updates and about fable story. Yes, I want to put a fable story into a gameplay. By fable story i mean - in game year, events in city, realistic economy with changable prices.
Most wanted people are creative people! I'm going to set whole gameplay as a Hard/Medium roleplay but with a lot of RPG elements - we can't forget that it's only a game and we need to give some pleasure to players. By RPG elements i mean things which are created just to "farm" in-game cash but in interactive way

If you think that you can offer some of your time to help us growing contact me via forums PM!
PawelQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/2018, 04:48 PM   #13782
ZigGamerx
Huge Clucker

Looking for a Web Developer + Domain Provider for Call of Duty Server. Pm me
ZigGamerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/11/2018, 09:53 AM   #13783
AjaxM
Big Clucker

CALL OF DUTY - GHOSTS

This server was closed for the past 11 months after being up and running for 6 months. The server was successful with a playerbase of 30 daily. We are back and are looking for administrators and most importantly someone who will be able to host the server and provide hosted tab! He will be getting VIP level 3 as well as Ownership.

Contact me through Discord: AjaxM#8479

CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS - Website | Forum | IP: 5.196.143.99:7797
AjaxM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/11/2018, 07:40 PM   #13784
Droxx
Big Clucker

We are currently looking for:

- Mappers
- Helpers
- Someone who can make us a video trailer (Might be paid)

PM Droxx If you are Interested.
Droxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/11/2018, 11:48 PM   #13785
DIRTYBYT3
Big Clucker

Need webmasters and helpers (admins) to server. Ip in signature. Contact me M.P
DIRTYBYT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/11/2018, 01:11 PM   #13786
ZigGamerx
Huge Clucker

• Looking for Serious Sponsor's
  • Reward = C.E.O + Half Community Donations

NOTE: Only contact me if you're serious, if you're dont then don't contact me

Contact me on discord: ZigZag#9698
Old 15/11/2018, 11:22 PM   #13787
TwoSimsLight
Big Clucker

LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER

FRIDAY THE 13TH - THE FIRST HORROR SERVER IN SAMP |

First, this is a SERIOUS project, and im looking for responsible scripters.

Im creating a horror server called ''Friday the 13th'', inspired by the horror movies and the game. This is the first horror server created on Samp! The gamemode progress is 50% done (It uses MySQL) (Samp 0.3DL), you will make systems of lock doors, destroy doors, unlock doors, stamina/velocity, fix bugs, characters system (unique abilities + perks to buy with XP), textdraws, finish the objective system, fear system, some more things and in future new contents like Freddy Vs. Jason, Jason X and more. I will help you with the part of objects spawns (Im mapper) and more if you need. (But only after a few months because i need repair my computer)

The payment will be all money VIP of players that buy with dollars. (The server is multi-language, avaible in portuguese-brazil, english and spanish).
VIP = $5 (1 Month).
I will pay permanently while you script the server. If you exit, i will keep pay until reach $100 dollars in total.

The server will use a buy system like dead by daylight - players will want play more than 500 hours - and when reach 500 hours will not unlock all characters/perks, just half.

Dont worry, you can trust that i will pay you with the money of people who buy VIP with dollars. Im from brazil, and here we use BRL. Convert Dollars to BRL cust much taxes.

Also i will need help for make payment methods

Many people will play the server. The f...-a,ce--_-_b.o.o___k page have 465 likes, and i will be partner with y_ou....tu__.b_er;.....s that will announce the server.

If you want be scripter, send me private message.

TwoSimsLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/11/2018, 12:48 PM   #13788
SonnyGamer
Huge Clucker

Less than 10 days left before I start a new freeroam server with my friends. We are all good friends and professionals, also we believe that our upcoming project will be pretty successful. But without other people's support it will not be cool enough. For that case we are searching for experienced people for Forum Moderation role, Administrator role, also we have 2 places left for Lead Admin role. Truth is that I want active community, active users at forums, active players in game and active members in discord. And why you should choose this community? Because we respect our own rules and in this community you will not get abused by admins (in that case admin will be demoted/or banned for 30 days).
So if you got tired jumping from community to community or got tired of hosting freeroam server with 0 active players, join us and lets make a cool freeroam community together.
If you got interested of my post, contact me for more info. If you did not get interested, then scroll up and search for more interesting posts
SonnyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/11/2018, 12:29 PM   #13789
AjaxM
Big Clucker

Call Of Duty - Ghosts

We are a unique community looking for a hosted tab provider as well as mappers, administrators and testers. Hosted tab provider will be given Community Manager rank. Note that the server is COMPLETELY unique and has been developed from scratch with features from the original call of duty game.

- COD:G Management.

CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS - Website | Forum | IP: 5.196.143.99:7797
AjaxM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/11/2018, 06:28 PM   #13790
ZigGamerx
Huge Clucker

Call of Duty Deadline Warfare 4

We are looking for:
  • Mappers
  • Hosted Tab Providers
  • Staff members
  • Beta Testers

Hosted Tab Providers: will get C.E.O Rank + 50% Community donations