SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 16/06/2015, 10:44 PM   #1
trablon
Big Clucker

Default trablon's FireFight System(Fight with Fire!)

FIRST IMPRESSION
Hello guys, today i'm going to release my script that most wanted by any players.This script has an unique options on its own.This script is similar to some kind of RPG servers.(argonath rpg etc.)Did you ever imagine it that you are fighting to fire with your fire extinguisher? Well then, there is no need to say about this script.Details are on the below.You can add more fire zone by using my code scheme.If you need help, just let me know.Also, i recommend you to check up my codes to see my fire system, you will learn what is right nor what is wrong.Thanks for using my script, have a good scripting gentlemen!

INFO
When you use the command named "/startfire" , it is going to fires in idlewood zone.When you type a command named "/duty", you will get your stuff to fight with fire!
Fires have HP(100 HP), so when you are trying to fight with your stuff(fire extinguisher), that HP amount will be decreased by you.When it's #0, fire will be gone.Also every percent of fire that you fought, you will get that much cash for your duty.

ScreenShots(SS)
(( IN ATTACHMENTS ))

DOWNLOAD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sa-mp-003.jpg (149.7 KB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg sa-mp-004.jpg (167.9 KB, 328 views)

Last edited by trablon; 17/06/2015 at 02:16 AM.
trablon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/06/2015, 12:59 AM   #2
Magnezia
Big Clucker

Default Re: trablon's FireFight System(Fight with Fire!)

Worthfull event system + rep
Magnezia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/06/2015, 01:40 AM   #3
SickAttack
Godfather

I really don't like the way you laid out the code, perhaps you could fix that sometime? And it's pretty hard to understand what you are trying to say.
SickAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/06/2015, 01:46 AM   #4
trablon
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnezia View Post
Worthfull event system + rep

Thanks mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack View Post
I really don't like the way you laid out the code, perhaps you could fix that sometime? And it's pretty hard to understand what you are trying to say.
Hehehe..This code style is my art.Like it nor not, i don't give a shit.Your sentence is being annoying.You are just the talker and when i saw a talker on this forum, i'd like to add more custom and unique system that scripted by me.Perhaps, you could be more realistic when you wrote a post?
Old 17/06/2015, 01:57 AM   #5
denNorske
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by trablon View Post
Thanks mate..

Hehehe..This code style is my art.Like it nor not, i don't give a shit.Your sentence is being annoying.You are just the talker and when i saw a talker on this forum, i'd like to add more custom and unique system that scripted by me.Perhaps, you could be more realistic when you wrote a post?
Take constructive criticism when you post something here.

The thing is, it's in fact not easy to understand what kind of system this is. Is it to create fire, etc?
You could have added more explanation you know

Make it attractive
denNorske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/06/2015, 01:57 AM   #6
SickAttack
Godfather

Quote:
Thanks mate..

If you cannot take criticism, then do not post anything, you'll just end up upset and you'd probably consider leaving the forums.

Doing something different in an improper manner doesn't make your scripts "custom" and "unique", just look at the curly braces, why are they even over there?

"realistic" - Probably you should wake up and be more realistic, and take suggestions and ideas from others, rather than releasing your wrath at everyone who does.

Last edited by SickAttack; 17/06/2015 at 02:30 AM.
Old 17/06/2015, 02:09 AM   #7
trablon
Big Clucker

@SickAttack

Allright, let's see what we got here.

First of all, your first message is totally bullshit.Do you know why?

Because you do not know how to tell your opinion about realeses of people.Look at the below that i quoted someone's post.Here you go, good example for ya'
Also, i'm not thinking to leaving from this forum, actually when i saw more talker people like you, i wanted to add more unique systems on this fucking forum and hold on, wait for my next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denNorske View Post
Take constructive criticism when you post something here.

The thing is, it's in fact not easy to understand what kind of system this is. Is it to create fire, etc?
You could have added more explanation you know

Make it attractive
You are right, i'll edit the main post.Thanks for the review.
Old 17/06/2015, 02:20 AM   #8
SickAttack
Godfather

Quote:
@SickAttack

Allright, let's see what we got here.

First of all, your first message is totally bullshit.Do you know why?

Because you do not know how to tell your opinion about realeses of people.Look at the below that i quoted someone's post.Here you go, good example for ya'
Also, i'm not thinking to leaving from this forum, actually when i saw more talker people like you, i wanted to add more unique systems on this fucking forum and hold on, wait for my next release.

You are right, i'll edit the main post.Thanks for the review.
"talker, talker, talker" - What are you even talkering about? You do not even understand what I am trying to say. You do not even properly reason-out. All you're doing is insulting, learn how to take damn suggestions and criticism in general.

Why are you even releasing scripts, if you don't want people to point out what's right and wrong and don't give a shit what other people think?
Old 17/06/2015, 02:24 AM   #9
trablon
Big Clucker

Edit: Added info about how to use this script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack View Post
"talker, talker, talker" - What are you even talkering about? You do not even understand what I am trying to say.

Let's see..I guess, you have not got to say anything about me..I do understand what kind of talking style you have got.This is why i'm talking to you like that..I'd prefer to read my above post if i were you?
Old 17/06/2015, 02:51 AM   #10
Crayder
High-roller

Honestly dude, you're off to a bad start. You should just take our criticism, learn from it, and then make better scripts. Your script idea is great, but your coding is not organized or optimized. We told you how to improve, you didn't like that. You don't like what we have to say? Good, continue this dumb shit. We are only trying to help.
Crayder is offline   Reply With Quote