SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02/06/2014, 07:12 AM   #4921
Naresh
Huge Clucker
 
Naresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: India,Tamil nadu, Chennai
Posts: 477
Reputation: 27
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Same ERROR Again

G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : warning 215: expression has no effect
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ":"
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Next COde :
// Disable the player's actions (he cannot move anymore)
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);

// Check the vehiclemodel of the player
new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
switch (GetVehicleModel(vehicleid))
{
case VehicleBoat: // A plane needs 5 seconds to load/unload
{
// Show the message to inform him what he's doing (loading/unloading)
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, LoadMsg, 5000, 5);
// Start a timer (Public function "LoadUnload(playerid)" gets called when the timer runs out)
APlayerData[playerid][LoadingTimer] = SetTimerEx("BoatWorker_Boat_LoadUnload", 5000, false, "d" , playerid);
}
}
}

<Line 122 His Here> return 1;
}


Error Code - G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_MissionsBoatWorker.inc(12 2) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
__________________
Thanks to Frag.gs and ev0lution For Hosting my server!
Thanks to All Who have helped me!
Naresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/06/2014, 09:40 AM   #4922
(ETR)Geto244
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 122
Reputation: 2
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh View Post
Same ERROR Again

G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : warning 215: expression has no effect
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ":"
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Next COde :
// Disable the player's actions (he cannot move anymore)
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);

// Check the vehiclemodel of the player
new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
switch (GetVehicleModel(vehicleid))
{
case VehicleBoat: // A plane needs 5 seconds to load/unload
{
// Show the message to inform him what he's doing (loading/unloading)
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, LoadMsg, 5000, 5);
// Start a timer (Public function "LoadUnload(playerid)" gets called when the timer runs out)
APlayerData[playerid][LoadingTimer] = SetTimerEx("BoatWorker_Boat_LoadUnload", 5000, false, "d" , playerid);
}
}
}

<Line 122 His Here> return 1;
}


Error Code - G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_MissionsBoatWorker.inc(12 2) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Code:
switch (GetVehicleModel(vehicleid))
{
case VehicleBoat: // A plane needs 5 seconds to load/unload
{
// Show the message to inform him what he's doing (loading/unloading)
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, LoadMsg, 5000, 5);
// Start a timer (Public function "LoadUnload(playerid)" gets called when the timer runs out)
APlayerData[playerid][LoadingTimer] = SetTimerEx("BoatWorker_Boat_LoadUnload", 5000, false, "d" , playerid);
}
}
return 1;
}
(ETR)Geto244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/06/2014, 12:10 PM   #4923
Naresh
Huge Clucker
 
Naresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: India,Tamil nadu, Chennai
Posts: 477
Reputation: 27
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

TY -1 error becoz of u TY bro i will add u to my server credits :P
Error-

G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : warning 215: expression has no effect
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ":"
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Code-
pawn Code:
// Starts a job
COMMAND:work(playerid, params[])
{
    // Send the command to all admins so they can see it
    SendAdminText(playerid, "/work", params);

    // Check if the player has logged in
    if (APlayerData[playerid][LoggedIn] == true)
    {
        // First check if the player already has a job
        if (APlayerData[playerid][JobStarted] == false)
        {
            // Check the player's class
            switch (APlayerData[playerid][PlayerClass])
            {
                case ClassTruckDriver:
                {
                    // Get the id of the convoy (if the player is in a convoy)
                    new Convoy = APlayerData[playerid][ConvoyID];

                    // Check if the player is part of a convoy AND is not the leader
                    if ((APlayerData[playerid][InConvoy] == true) && (AConvoys[Convoy][Members][0] != playerid))
                    {
                        // Let the player know he's not the leader of his convoy and cannot start a job
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You're not the leader of your convoy, you cannot start a job");
                        // Exit the function
                        return 1;
                    }

                    // A convoy-leader proceeds here, and also a normal player (no convoy-member)

                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid trucking vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleFlatbed, VehicleDFT30, VehicleCementTruck: // Flatbed, DFT-30, CementTruck
                                if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                else
                                    Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job

                            case VehicleLineRunner, VehicleTanker, VehicleRoadTrain: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                if(IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))) // Check if there is a trailer attached
                                    if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
                                else
                                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need a trailer to start a job");
                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                case VehicleDumper: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                                                                                       if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                               case VehiclePacker: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                                                                                       if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job                    
 
                                            case VehicleSecuricar: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                                                                                       if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
                                                                                                             
                                                                                                          default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a trucking vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a trucking vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassBusDriver:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                        if (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == VehicleCoach) // Check if the player is inside a valid busdriver vehicle
                            if (APlayerData[playerid][BusLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a busdriver license
                                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogBusJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Select method:", "Choose your own busroute\r\nAuto assigned busroute", "Select", "Cancel");
                            else
                                BusDriver_StartJob(playerid, random(sizeof(ABusRoutes))); // Start a random job
                        else
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a bus to start a job");
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a bus to start a job");
                }
                case ClassPilot:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid piloting vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleShamal, VehicleNevada, VehicleMaverick, VehicleCargobob: // Plane (Shamal), Plane (Nevada), helicopter (Maverick)
                                Pilot_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random piloting job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a piloting vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a piloting vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassMafia:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid piloting vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleSandKing, VehicleMoonbeam: // Sangking, Moonbeam
                                Mafia_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random mafia job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a mafia vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a mafia vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassCourier:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid courier vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleBurrito, VehicleFaggio, VehicleBenson, VehicleNRG500: // Van (Burrito), bike (Faggio)
                                Courier_StartJob(playerid); // Start a random courier job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a courier vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a courier vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassRoadWorker:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid courier vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleUtilityVan, VehicleTowTruck: // Utility Van, Towtruck
                                Roadworker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random roadworker job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a roadworker vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a roadworker vehicle to start a job");
                }
                default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Your class cannot do any jobs");
            }
                        case ClassBoatWorker:
{
    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
    {
        // Check if the player is inside a valid trucking vehicle
        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
        {
            case VehicleBoat: // Flatbed, DFT-30, CementTruck
            BoatWorker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a Boat Worker Vehicle to start a job");
        }
    }
    else
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a trucking vehicle to start a job");
}
}
else // Send a message to let the player know he already has a job
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You're already doing a job");
}
else
return 0;

// Let the server know that this was a valid command
return 1;
}

Some where around the Case ClassBoatWorker... Ty Help me fast!!
__________________
Thanks to Frag.gs and ev0lution For Hosting my server!
Thanks to All Who have helped me!
Naresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2014, 09:32 AM   #4924
Naresh
Huge Clucker
 
Naresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: India,Tamil nadu, Chennai
Posts: 477
Reputation: 27
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

srry for 2x post but any boby plz ?
__________________
Thanks to Frag.gs and ev0lution For Hosting my server!
Thanks to All Who have helped me!
Naresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2014, 06:36 AM   #4925
(ETR)Geto244
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 122
Reputation: 2
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh View Post
TY -1 error becoz of u TY bro i will add u to my server credits :P
Error-

G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : warning 215: expression has no effect
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ":"
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
G:\ppc\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(1165) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Code-
pawn Code:
// Starts a job
COMMAND:work(playerid, params[])
{
    // Send the command to all admins so they can see it
    SendAdminText(playerid, "/work", params);

    // Check if the player has logged in
    if (APlayerData[playerid][LoggedIn] == true)
    {
        // First check if the player already has a job
        if (APlayerData[playerid][JobStarted] == false)
        {
            // Check the player's class
            switch (APlayerData[playerid][PlayerClass])
            {
                case ClassTruckDriver:
                {
                    // Get the id of the convoy (if the player is in a convoy)
                    new Convoy = APlayerData[playerid][ConvoyID];

                    // Check if the player is part of a convoy AND is not the leader
                    if ((APlayerData[playerid][InConvoy] == true) && (AConvoys[Convoy][Members][0] != playerid))
                    {
                        // Let the player know he's not the leader of his convoy and cannot start a job
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You're not the leader of your convoy, you cannot start a job");
                        // Exit the function
                        return 1;
                    }

                    // A convoy-leader proceeds here, and also a normal player (no convoy-member)

                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid trucking vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleFlatbed, VehicleDFT30, VehicleCementTruck: // Flatbed, DFT-30, CementTruck
                                if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                else
                                    Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job

                            case VehicleLineRunner, VehicleTanker, VehicleRoadTrain: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                if(IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))) // Check if there is a trailer attached
                                    if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
                                else
                                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need a trailer to start a job");
                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                case VehicleDumper: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                                                                                       if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                               case VehiclePacker: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                                                                                       if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job                    
 
                                            case VehicleSecuricar: // Player is driving a truck which needs a trailer
                                                                                                       if (APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a truckers license
                                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogTruckerJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Select A Method:", "{00FF00}Start Your Own Load\r\n{FF0000}Start A Ramdom Load", "Select", "Cancel");
                                    else
                                        Trucker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
                                                                                                             
                                                                                                          default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a trucking vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a trucking vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassBusDriver:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                        if (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == VehicleCoach) // Check if the player is inside a valid busdriver vehicle
                            if (APlayerData[playerid][BusLicense] == 1) // Check if the player has acquired a busdriver license
                                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DialogBusJobMethod, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Select method:", "Choose your own busroute\r\nAuto assigned busroute", "Select", "Cancel");
                            else
                                BusDriver_StartJob(playerid, random(sizeof(ABusRoutes))); // Start a random job
                        else
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a bus to start a job");
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a bus to start a job");
                }
                case ClassPilot:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid piloting vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleShamal, VehicleNevada, VehicleMaverick, VehicleCargobob: // Plane (Shamal), Plane (Nevada), helicopter (Maverick)
                                Pilot_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random piloting job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a piloting vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a piloting vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassMafia:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid piloting vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleSandKing, VehicleMoonbeam: // Sangking, Moonbeam
                                Mafia_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random mafia job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a mafia vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a mafia vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassCourier:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid courier vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleBurrito, VehicleFaggio, VehicleBenson, VehicleNRG500: // Van (Burrito), bike (Faggio)
                                Courier_StartJob(playerid); // Start a random courier job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a courier vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a courier vehicle to start a job");
                }
                case ClassRoadWorker:
                {
                    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
                    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
                    {
                        // Check if the player is inside a valid courier vehicle
                        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                        {
                            case VehicleUtilityVan, VehicleTowTruck: // Utility Van, Towtruck
                                Roadworker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random roadworker job
                            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a roadworker vehicle to start a job");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a roadworker vehicle to start a job");
                }
                default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Your class cannot do any jobs");
            }
                        case ClassBoatWorker:
{
    // Check if the player is the driver of a vehicle
    if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == 0)
    {
        // Check if the player is inside a valid trucking vehicle
        switch (GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
        {
            case VehicleBoat: // Flatbed, DFT-30, CementTruck
            BoatWorker_StartRandomJob(playerid); // Start a random job
            default: SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a Boat Worker Vehicle to start a job");
        }
    }
    else
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to be the driver of a trucking vehicle to start a job");
}
}
else // Send a message to let the player know he already has a job
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You're already doing a job");
}
else
return 0;

// Let the server know that this was a valid command
return 1;
}

Some where around the Case ClassBoatWorker... Ty Help me fast!!
Error says itself. I dont have time to find your line, but go to the line 1165 and in the end of that code you must have put : change it to ; and all errors are gone
(ETR)Geto244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2014, 10:25 AM   #4926
Naresh
Huge Clucker
 
Naresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: India,Tamil nadu, Chennai
Posts: 477
Reputation: 27
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Ty Bro +rEped now can u answer this too ?

In which inc will i add the AddPlayerclass skin and stuff... to see in class sec i added all i cant see that skin and Gametext in /reclass[Class section]


EDIT - I found it my self ty very much Bro
__________________
Thanks to Frag.gs and ev0lution For Hosting my server!
Thanks to All Who have helped me!
Naresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2014, 10:34 AM   #4927
Naresh
Huge Clucker
 
Naresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: India,Tamil nadu, Chennai
Posts: 477
Reputation: 27
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Srry for 2x post again but i cant see it in the class menu

i added the last line to the PPC_Gamemodeint

AddPlayerClass(16, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Class 20 = Roadworker
AddPlayerClass(27, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Class 21 = Roadworker
AddPlayerClass(260, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Class 22 = Roadworker
AddPlayerClass(254, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Class DrugDealer [THIS LINE]

wats the bug ?
__________________
Thanks to Frag.gs and ev0lution For Hosting my server!
Thanks to All Who have helped me!
Naresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2014, 03:48 PM   #4928
Tuntun
High-roller
 
Tuntun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,670
Reputation: 85
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

What happened with my speed camera? The object isn't showing in game.

Code:
ACameras[CamID][CamObj1] = CreateObject(18880, x, y, z, 0.0, 0.0, rot);
    ACameras[CamID][CamObj2] = CreateObject(18880, x, y, z, 0.0, 0.0, rot + 180.0);
__________________
Are you an aviation fan? to get more aviation photo like:
https://www.********.com/profile.php?id=657212634354407
Tuntun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2014, 05:08 PM   #4929
iOxide
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Inside PAWNO
Posts: 386
Reputation: 16
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun View Post
What happened with my speed camera? The object isn't showing in game.

Code:
ACameras[CamID][CamObj1] = CreateObject(18880, x, y, z, 0.0, 0.0, rot);
    ACameras[CamID][CamObj2] = CreateObject(18880, x, y, z, 0.0, 0.0, rot + 180.0);
Maybe you added some custom maps with CreateObject? SAMP only allows 1000 objects in the server. If you have already reached the maximum limit of CreateObject, you won't be able to create objects anymore. Add the maps in CreateDynamicObject format using incognito's streamer plugin and check if that works.
iOxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/06/2014, 02:09 AM   #4930
Naresh
Huge Clucker
 
Naresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: India,Tamil nadu, Chennai
Posts: 477
Reputation: 27
Default Re: PPC_Trucking V1

Yes ... always use Create Dymaic Objects to add maps..
__________________
Thanks to Frag.gs and ev0lution For Hosting my server!
Thanks to All Who have helped me!
Naresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Ajuda] PPC_TRUCKING ThiagoMK PortuguÍs/Portuguese 4 30/07/2013 06:44 PM
Fix id Bug in PPC_Trucking Geeboi_Mehdi Client Support 11 18/05/2013 09:02 PM
PPC_Trucking Baumann Scripting Help 1 07/12/2012 04:28 PM
PPC_Trucking Baumann Scripting Help 1 02/12/2012 03:43 PM
PPC_Trucking help Private200 Scripting Help 1 16/11/2012 09:23 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.