SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Client Support

Old 30/12/2018, 12:34 AM   #1
Axure
Little Clucker

Exclamation Help my GTA:SA and GTA:SAMP

How to solve the error when one enters the GTA either history mode or the SAMP and from one moment to another, or by pausing is frozen and neither the task manager works?
Axure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/12/2018, 04:05 AM   #2
iorp
Little Clucker

Default Re: Help my GTA:SA and GTA:SAMP

I did not get you, but if this is normal samp crash errors. than download GTA SA patch to fix crashes, I have created a patch by collecting required files. Download from Github, link is below, just extract the patch in root directory of GTA SA.

iorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/12/2018, 12:21 AM   #3
RANGER44
Big Clucker

Default Re: Help my GTA:SA and GTA:SAMP

I hope you meet the requirements of GTA SA/MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorp View Post
I did not get you, but if this is normal samp crash errors. than download GTA SA patch to fix crashes, I have created a patch by collecting required files. Download from Github, link is below, just extract the patch in root directory of GTA SA.
If this doesn't works then try:

Reinstalling, Removing crappy mods, Cleaning RAM processes, copying GTA folder and running SA:MP from the new folder, because of overheat, update drivers (like directX), etc.
RANGER44 is offline   Reply With Quote