SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24/12/2018, 09:39 PM   #71
N0FeaR
High-roller
 
N0FeaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,422
Reputation: 157
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min99 View Post
EDIT: Try it already.
I try to use /gotocar (carid) and instead of teleporting me to a car, i was teleported to Somewhere at a under the farm map.
That means u put a invaild id
__________________
https://discord.gg/HyQQ8NV
N0FeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2019, 05:04 PM   #72
N0FeaR
High-roller
 
N0FeaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,422
Reputation: 157
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

New download link added
__________________
https://discord.gg/HyQQ8NV
N0FeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2019, 09:37 PM   #73
Infinity
High-roller
 
Infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,535
Reputation: 975
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR View Post
New download link added
Quote:
Last edited by N0FeaR; 20/02/2018 at 07:23 PM.
....
__________________

I apologize for the stupidity of my fellow members

Quote:
Originally Posted by !damo!spiderman View Post
Stand for something that's going to help the world rather than fill it with more hate. Give someone a hug, tell someone you care... Do something, do anything but do it with love not hate.
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2019, 06:37 AM   #74
N0FeaR
High-roller
 
N0FeaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,422
Reputation: 157
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
....
I did change, and are u that bored so u need to check when i last edit the post....
__________________
https://discord.gg/HyQQ8NV
N0FeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2019, 07:13 AM   #75
Infinity
High-roller
 
Infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,535
Reputation: 975
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR View Post
I did change, and are u that bored so u need to check when i last edit the post....
Yes, because I had hope the script would have changed for the better. But no, all your replies to me have been full of shit. For example, this is when solidfiles says the 'new' link was made:
Quote:
10 months, 3 weeks ago
.

So, what are you trying to do here?
__________________

I apologize for the stupidity of my fellow members

Quote:
Originally Posted by !damo!spiderman View Post
Stand for something that's going to help the world rather than fill it with more hate. Give someone a hug, tell someone you care... Do something, do anything but do it with love not hate.
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2019, 07:21 AM   #76
N0FeaR
High-roller
 
N0FeaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,422
Reputation: 157
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Yes, because I had hope the script would have changed for the better. But no, all your replies to me have been full of shit. For example, this is when solidfiles says the 'new' link was made:
.

So, what are you trying to do here?

Is that a joke? i will never put my time on this script lol, i don't care if it full of shit for u, and yeah i added back the old link cus seems like people had problem to get the link.
__________________
https://discord.gg/HyQQ8NV
N0FeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/01/2019, 11:53 AM   #77
Infinity
High-roller
 
Infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,535
Reputation: 975
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR View Post
Is that a joke? i will never put my time on this script lol, i don't care if it full of shit for u, and yeah i added back the old link cus seems like people had problem to get the link.
The only 'joke' here is that you are constantly lying for no reason at all. To summarize:
- You say you added a new download link while you didn't. The only reason I can think of is that you just wanted to bump the thread.
- I call you out on it because the thread wasn't edited.
- You respond saying that you did change it, and at that exact same time you edited the post. See the timestamp for the edit:
Quote:
Last edited by N0FeaR; 13/01/2019 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added new link
- The download link, however, didn't change. When you open a link on solidfiles, it tells you when the file was uploaded. This file was uploaded more than 10 months ago, so obviously you didn't change the link.
- You now say that you went back to the old link because there were 'problems', but my earlier quote says this isn't true. Your post was last edited when you said you 'added' the download link, and the reason for the edit still says "Added new link".

Dude, just stop lying...
__________________

I apologize for the stupidity of my fellow members

Quote:
Originally Posted by !damo!spiderman View Post
Stand for something that's going to help the world rather than fill it with more hate. Give someone a hug, tell someone you care... Do something, do anything but do it with love not hate.
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2019, 06:13 AM   #78
N0FeaR
High-roller
 
N0FeaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,422
Reputation: 157
Default Re: Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
The only 'joke' here is that you are constantly lying for no reason at all. To summarize:
- You say you added a new download link while you didn't. The only reason I can think of is that you just wanted to bump the thread.
- I call you out on it because the thread wasn't edited.
- You respond saying that you did change it, and at that exact same time you edited the post. See the timestamp for the edit:

- The download link, however, didn't change. When you open a link on solidfiles, it tells you when the file was uploaded. This file was uploaded more than 10 months ago, so obviously you didn't change the link.
- You now say that you went back to the old link because there were 'problems', but my earlier quote says this isn't true. Your post was last edited when you said you 'added' the download link, and the reason for the edit still says "Added new link".

Dude, just stop lying...

Whatever man who cares? just move on with it!
__________________
https://discord.gg/HyQQ8NV
N0FeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want a Prototype System PrednizoN Scripting Help 5 03/04/2016 07:22 PM
[Help] Prototype error BigGreen Scripting Help 18 24/06/2015 03:03 PM
Prototype error bishop934 Help Archive 3 26/06/2009 05:08 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.