SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 11/01/2020, 07:50 AM   #11
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Default Re: creating roleplay server - question, suggestions and ideas about project; breaking with scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber View Post
Fuck character development huh?

nah, you want to direct the character into corruption; you choose it and you can't play decent civilian, because it not make sense; but if something happened, change direction IC'ly, because someone kill your wife or something and you have solid base, arguments you can change it typing to administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs View Post
its just a waste of time trying to create a english RP server rn as the ones that have been around for years now are dying and every new samp rp server that i've seen didnt last more than 1 week
there are mostly the same gamemode, copy with no idea, bad managements, team which gives up quickly etc
Anarchia666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/2020, 06:38 PM   #12
cuber
Gangsta

Default Re: creating roleplay server - question, suggestions and ideas about project; breaking with scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchia666 View Post
nah, you want to direct the character into corruption; you choose it and you can't play decent civilian, because it not make sense; but if something happened, change direction IC'ly, because someone kill your wife or something and you have solid base, arguments you can change it typing to administrators
Do you even know what you're saying? Have you even tried RP before? And if so, which servers did you play on?
Old 12/01/2020, 07:58 PM   #13
Vuky
Little Clucker

Quote:
Do you even know what you're saying? Have you even tried RP before? And if so, which servers did you play on?
Agree. He probably forgot about common human sense and correctional facilities where some people do change. Forcing players to be corrupt doesn't make any sense.
Vuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2020, 01:54 PM   #14
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Quote:
yeah, i know; lsrp, rcrp.... okay let me explain you; it's like character application, but you don't have to write it, you choose some option and you follow your plan - many players wrote something on their character application and he doesn't stick to his plan at all, they could be faction jumper, play ooc'ly without thought out their character and many many options; i saw something on gta world where you have to according to what you wrote (i don't know what kind of application was it) but here you only choose option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuky View Post
Agree. He probably forgot about common human sense and correctional facilities where some people do change. Forcing players to be corrupt doesn't make any sense.
nah, it's not forcing players; if you want change your profile to other than corrupt, you can by writing to admins and you have to write why you want to change, maybe something happend in character

Last edited by Anarchia666; 15/01/2020 at 10:50 AM.
Old 21/01/2020, 11:23 PM   #15
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

what can be in;
  • pd faction
  • fd faction
  • mc faction
  • government faction
  • mdc system
  • business system
  • vehicle system
  • tune system
  • admin system
  • donator system
  • blackmarket system (will you want this system or not? why?)
  • /stats

what you can say about;
  • effect after alcohol, drugs
  • alcohol, drugs addiction
  • hunger and thirst system
  • skill system
  • gym system
  • stamina system

is it possible;
  • car washing
  • put someone in the trunk
  • piercing tires
  • video or image thingy
  • record by camcorder
  • writing something on newspaper by player

who or how is created weapons?
how to get illegal weapons?
how mask can work?
how bank system can work? any restriction or not?
what if there is no car respawn?
how bw/death system can work?
what dmg can be for weapons?
spawn on the last position?

i have problem with this systems, can you advise and help me with this?
Old 22/01/2020, 03:06 PM   #16
Vuky
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchia666 View Post
who or how is created weapons?
how to get illegal weapons?
how mask can work?
how bank system can work? any restriction or not?
what if there is no car respawn?
how bw/death system can work?
what dmg can be for weapons?
spawn on the last position?

i have problem with this systems, can you advise and help me with this?
Have ypu ever played on RP server and do you have any basic pawno knowledge. Things you asked here are either a common sense or a simple callback
1. For creating weapons make smuggler who will import parts in city and sell it to dealer who will create weapons
2. Getting illegal weapons, told you, import and create then buy from dealer
3. Mask can be roleplayed as you have clothing system (masks over face), change or hide nametag, whatever you like
4. How does bank system work? You can deposit, withdraw and transfer money. You can have savings and ask loans from banks
5. Explain about car respawning
6. Create death system however you like (instant respawn, spectating for a few mins, laying on a hospital bed for a few mins etc.)
7. Set damage to whatever you want but make it realistic - OnPlayerGiveDamage
8. Uppon logout save x y z of a player
Vuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/01/2020, 09:21 PM   #17
TheDiego
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs View Post
its just a waste of time trying to create a english RP server rn as the ones that have been around for years now are dying and every new samp rp server that i've seen didnt last more than 1 week
Nah man they just have bad Managements like you probs..
TheDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/02/2020, 08:41 AM   #18
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuky View Post
Have ypu ever played on RP server and do you have any basic pawno knowledge. Things you asked here are either a common sense or a simple callback
1. For creating weapons make smuggler who will import parts in city and sell it to dealer who will create weapons
2. Getting illegal weapons, told you, import and create then buy from dealer
3. Mask can be roleplayed as you have clothing system (masks over face), change or hide nametag, whatever you like
4. How does bank system work? You can deposit, withdraw and transfer money. You can have savings and ask loans from banks
5. Explain about car respawning
6. Create death system however you like (instant respawn, spectating for a few mins, laying on a hospital bed for a few mins etc.)
7. Set damage to whatever you want but make it realistic - OnPlayerGiveDamage
8. Uppon logout save x y z of a player
yes, i played; but it's well known from other roleplay server and not too much info from this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiego View Post
Nah man they just have bad Managements like you probs..
true