SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 07/03/2014, 03:31 PM   #1
audriuxxx
Banned

Default Mysql queriesYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for th

Hi,

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
I want to ask. It'is possible to know in what querie is that problem? because i have hundred of different queries, and it'is impossible to check everything, or it's take a very a lot of time. I mean i want to print, in mysql.log how i wrote it'is can?
audriuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/2014, 03:38 PM   #2
Tamer
High-roller

Default Re: Mysql queriesYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version fo

Hmm, you may re-define your mysql_query() function with a macro and make query string print that is sent. Then you may check out when did you get the error from the mysql_log and then check the same time from the server_log.txt and find which query has an issue.

But as far as I know it should write after the error message on mysql_log, which plugin version are you on?

- Ridicule.
- Violent opposition.
- Acceptance.

Quote:
The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner of the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them. you know because they'll laugh in your face of an explanation that portrays the biggest picture of what's happening... and they have.
Tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/2014, 03:40 PM   #3
mamorunl
Godfather

Default Re: Mysql queriesYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version fo

The error message is cut off. The real query is shown after it and you can guess based on that query.
mamorunl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/2014, 05:13 PM   #4
ColeMiner
Banned

Generally people write a piece of code then test it, so the problem os in the small area you just wrote and are currently testing.
ColeMiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/2014, 07:42 PM   #5
audriuxxx
Banned

There is a lot of ways, maybe if you test in one way it will be okay, but can happin some ways, and there can be wrong, and when you are doing this a lot of, creating a lof of queries, when gamemodeinit, when player write commands, loading from database, where name='%s', player writed test and so on... And it's really to be good, if i get error in mysql.log to know in what querie was syntax error
audriuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote