SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 02/08/2019, 07:12 PM   #1
UM
Big Clucker

Default How to create unique character?

I want to know how to create unique character? Any tips? List of advantages, disadvantages, character traits? Generator? Any websites? Tools? Other?
UM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/08/2019, 03:33 PM   #2
GTLS
High-roller

Default Re: How to create unique character?

Dont complicate things that way lol. Just use your natural instinct to play. This is just a game which isnt made to complicate things, but to make you relaxed while playing. You dont have to worry about being "unique" character. In real life, we all are already unique to ourselves. Which means, even if you act your natural way like your character likes something you like in real life.. It will be unique to others.

I don't help for rep. I help cuz I was helped in the past.

Retired from SAMP Scene. Might open SAMP Forums once in a while.

Some treats for ya. Click em
Basic House System
Simple Speedo
Base Login/Register Script

GTLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/08/2019, 01:53 PM   #3
UM
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS View Post
Dont complicate things that way lol. Just use your natural instinct to play. This is just a game which isnt made to complicate things, but to make you relaxed while playing. You dont have to worry about being "unique" character. In real life, we all are already unique to ourselves. Which means, even if you act your natural way like your character likes something you like in real life.. It will be unique to others.
But I don't know what I can add to my character, I don't want create this same or stereotypically. Maybe you know some sites, which there are; strengths and weaks traits or something what I can add to my character: he is afraid of blood or something
UM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/08/2019, 05:57 PM   #4
Variable™
Gangsta

This is just a game, you don't need to have traits or weaknesses to play it right. Just be yourself, even if you don't use your real name, you don't need to completely change the real you.

You will never get the real feeling of things if you don't do it like how you do it in real, if you don't fear blood in real life, you wouldn't fear it in a game, definitely won't, you will just convince yourself that you do, or probably try to play something you don't even feel it coming from you, but your imaginary character that nobody cares of.

Just be yourself.
Old 18/10/2019, 09:43 AM   #5
Veronique
Little Clucker

Hi! I see you guys are skilled and experienced here. Do you think the character should be like myself, of I can create someone and then act like I believe this character should.
Veronique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/2019, 02:52 PM   #6
Caleb410
Little Clucker

Well search up what your character is going to be like and see if anybody has done that.

San Fierro Roleplay!
https://discord.gg/6JjmwBs
Caleb410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/2019, 03:47 PM   #7
Damian
Beta Tester

Act out, don’t play. You don’t tie too much of yourself to the game and you enjoy it more when you realize it’s your character enduring the circumstances and not actually you.
Damian is offline   Reply With Quote