SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Closed Thread

Old 13/09/2018, 05:52 PM   #131
Sp4rTaN
Little Clucker

Default Re: Screenshots & Videos

Totally disagree

GTA San Andras is old, SA: MP is not old, that's the difference.

If an update is taken every X years, the playerbase decreases, it is a basic law of the software, if it is not updated, it dies.

Now, if it is not updated because you expect the owners of the English servers to tell you what you should do to improve it, you have all the blame. There are hundreds of uniquely Hispanic scripters. There are dozens of people who are telling you every day in the forum that what needs to be developed, mistakes and even solutions to these. And you could have many more scripters with tens of hours per week scripting what they see and need.

But you have been responsible little by little to reduce them to a few tens and forcing them to use other forums to support each other. Excluding groups by shares of 1 single person. Eliminating support for the most active sub-forums. And finally you have finished eliminating the few people who entered to see the new advances in the new version and innovations.

I could go on giving examples of how little by little you have been killing the community with nonsense like you.tubee. Now it's your decision if you keep crying that SAMP is dying or start working to recover the base player. Because if there is a worthwhile update, I assure you that at least 70% of users would return. And you can start by reading topics that have made you to update and rethink your policy of exterminating the community.

You are not the only one who has spent the time and resources here as to now surrender and let him die.
Old 13/09/2018, 06:26 PM   #132
Lorenc_
High-roller

heres how sa-mp's server count could look like in the years ... notice the asymptote? it heads for a number (lets say 0), but will never get there imo

acting like a declining sa-mp forum user count will have any impact on a russian community with 5000 total players online concurrently - get outta here

a lot of the people that run big servers dont even use the sa-mp forum legit LOL

+ even if the master list goes offline these guys probably have emails of their players / ways to contact them if they go inactive. so they wont even need the tabs on the client to keep get players

servers are still strong right now. big and old communities will continue to prevail and the mod will just keep surviving. until the day things are just not worth running, sa-mp will be alive.

my assumption is at least another 5-10 years. trust me, too many servers make bank to care to even think about sa-mp's development

IRC i was playing never winter nights last month on a server that was 15 years old ... or more - that game's from 2002 and was packed to the brim in like 09-10

that being said (since i think my post is offtopic), a screenshot section would be cool to have anyway

Old 13/09/2018, 07:26 PM   #133
ad@m
Big Clucker

i am absolutely disgusted of you how you treat this community. the way you have banned these players was probably the most unserious and unprofessional way you couldve eventually banned someone. instead of giving them a warning, lowkey you decide to go big and underline the announcement

samp, at this point, is shit you know that and we know that. i assume the reason you're not making it open source is that you would have to get a real job if that was the case. no one to shove money into your anal cavity amirite

anyway as if this thread is not meme enough

kalcor vs utube thats spicy btw
you will never find a way around you dumb shit what kinda communism is this, idk maybe just maybe get a decent moderation team.. have you ever thought of that

ok eat dog shit im out with this piss

tmw u loose ur temper thanos car thanos car

god bless this is for banning my gs ur gonna unban them anyway u just wanted to prove who the dictator is for the moment, u will come back to consciousness eventually

mashallah

and also HMU UP ON STEAM GUYS /ID/ZULEY0101/ giving away something soon... lmao

Last edited by ad@m; 13/09/2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old 13/09/2018, 07:53 PM   #134
punklord
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad@m View Post
i am absolutely disgusted of you how you treat this community. the way you have banned these players was probably the most unserious and professional way you couldve eventually banned someone. instead of giving them a warning, lowkey you decide to go big and underline the announcement

samp, at this point, is shit you know that and we know that. i assume the reason you're not making it open source is that you would have to get a real job if that was the case. no one to shove money into your anal cavity amirite

anyway as if this thread is not meme enough

kalcor vs utube thats spicy btw
you will never find a way around you dumb shit what kinda communism is this, idk maybe just maybe get a decent moderation team.. have you ever thought of that

ok eat dog shit im out with this piss

tmw u loose ur temper thanos car thanos car

god bless this is for banning my gs ur gonna unban them anyway u just wanted to prove who the dictator is for the moment, u will come back to consciousness eventually

mashallah

and also HMU UP ON STEAM GUYS /ID/ZULEY0101/ giving away something soon... lmao
:'l I'll miss you Adam
Old 13/09/2018, 07:59 PM   #135
ad@m
Big Clucker

Old 13/09/2018, 08:01 PM   #136
Crystallize
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad@m View Post
They were forum members to not players, they can still play samp.Get your facts straight... also why you mad? Kalcor ignored your begging to be mod pms? Mad child.
Old 14/09/2018, 12:47 AM   #137
OTACON
Banned

Will they be eliminated by Thanos?

http://www.didthanoskill.me/
Old 14/09/2018, 04:00 AM   #138
RogueDrifter
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTACON View Post

Will they be eliminated by Thanos?

http://www.didthanoskill.me/
SA-MP vanishes.
right now he is on a very worn loose rope.

I hope that the rope is never broken, and we still have SA-MP.

PD: SA-MP is like a child, needs more attention from his father (Kalcor).

[Github]:Link [Gists]:Link [Forum]:Link [Server]:Link [Discord]:Link

Old 14/09/2018, 04:53 AM   #139
Kar
Banned

SA-MP is still strong. Idc what people say.

We will survive guys.
Old 14/09/2018, 05:31 AM   #140
Ciandlah
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar View Post
SA-MP is still strong. Idc what people say.

We will survive guys.
*SINGS* WE WILL SURVIVE *RAISES HIS HANDS LIKE A MONKEY*

Founder @ xApplications 2006 - present
C++, CSS, JAVA, HTML, Python, Mysql, Assembly
Founder @ CypressGaming Network Discord Server
Closed Thread