SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 01/05/2020, 09:09 PM   #91
iNorton
High-roller

Default Re: Still playing samp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa View Post
Unfortunately we all grow up in age and have no more time for sa-mp. Even if I wanted to play now, life wouldn't allow me as an adult I have tasks and duties to do. And the gold times of sa-mp were till 2012. The gold and prosperous times of NG RP and LS RP. Back then till 2012 the roleplay communities had taste, uniqueness and excitement like a kid who waits Santa Claus to bring gifts. Because back then you had to earn to join a hard core mafia family or hitman organization and you had to try hard. But now... all of this excitement is lost, because nowadays you just need to send a PM asking to join a mafia or organization and you're in. Roleplay community won't be the same as back then till 2012. The gold times. And I guess our growth in age matters too.
The only thing I can agree on is the fact that the older you get the less time you have. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

It's exactly the same with my life and how it barred me from playing SA-MP, regardless of how much I wish to return back to it. Work, getting married after COVID-19 fucks off, etc.

With the experience I've gathered playing RP on SA-MP, I'm confident to say there are most likely no RP servers worth going back for anyway. Only thing there is to do is lurk SA-MP forums to remind yourself of those good old days.
iNorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2020, 07:03 PM   #92
VeryTallMidget
Big Clucker

...And older people will know that playing video games is really a waste of time, young person dont feel it.
VeryTallMidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/05/2020, 08:30 AM   #93
iNorton
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget View Post
...And older people will know that playing video games is really a waste of time, young person dont feel it.
It isn't a waste of time if you enjoy it. A lot of people like me would love to have the free time to go in and play a game they loved/enjoy without watching minutes flyby, knowing that they only have twenty minutes left until they have to deal with the reality.
iNorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2020, 02:23 PM   #94
HyperZ
High-roller

No, just browsing forums
Old 01/06/2020, 03:10 PM   #95
Lannister
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton View Post
It isn't a waste of time if you enjoy it. A lot of people like me would love to have the free time to go in and play a game they loved/enjoy without watching minutes flyby, knowing that they only have twenty minutes left until they have to deal with the reality.
This.

The little time I have I spend mapping or playing LSRP for like an hour every day or so at the moment. Just something that I used to enjoy doing 24/7 I still try and do now. Shame everyone I used to play the roleplay servers with have gone off the radar because that's what made it the most fun.
Discord: Nord#0627

Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2020, 08:31 PM   #96
Renisal
Big Clucker

Just surfing the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget View Post
True.
Renisal is offline   Reply With Quote