SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Maps

Old 27/05/2018, 08:31 AM   #11
Lannister
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Bar Crime Scene

Not sure how this would work on a role play server. Would the admins have to add and remove the different crime scene maps to when they want them used? If thatís the case it would be better to just implement a in-game object system if they want to create this sort of environment. Also I wouldíve thought this would be forcing role play which Iím not a massive fan of, Iíd rather let the players create what happens.

Anyway enough of the role play chat, besides that itís simple and Iíve not seen it done before. Maybe I would suggest doing this on a larger scale; perhaps a full apartment crime scene where there are different rooms which tell different stories.

Good job, your maps are unique keep it going.
| Discord: Nordic#0627 | Personal Discord: https://discord.gg/c6H9y5U |
Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/05/2018, 11:18 AM   #12
DeadDon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Not sure how this would work on a role play server. Would the admins have to add and remove the different crime scene maps to when they want them used? If thatís the case it would be better to just implement a in-game object system if they want to create this sort of environment. Also I wouldíve thought this would be forcing role play which Iím not a massive fan of, Iíd rather let the players create what happens.

Anyway enough of the role play chat, besides that itís simple and Iíve not seen it done before. Maybe I would suggest doing this on a larger scale; perhaps a full apartment crime scene where there are different rooms which tell different stories.

Good job, your maps are unique keep it going.
The way I imagined it;
as cops on RP servers have a lot of work, why not putting some side jobs/missions as detectives as well...
Some interiors can be used but exterior locations too, objects can be created just for the player or only in the world of the player.

A simple clue system is scripted, which leads one clue to another which finally leads to a solution, but players really need to think. There would be 20-30 different murder scenes/cases, it would be scripted that the player never gets the same case twice and they become harder as you solve more case, with more and harder clues.

After solving some cases you would get a promotion and some cases would take a ride through whole San Andreas to solve it, or find something/somebody (maybe even NPC's added). You can always choose to pursue other activities as a cop.

Thanks a lot by the way, and about the larger and larger scales - those kind of crime scenes would be only for higher and higher level detectives let's say.

I would need a scripter's help to create this since I haven't really touched pawno in a while now. But nobody wants to publish works for everyone free anymore.
DeadDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/05/2018, 02:55 PM   #13
BarbaNegra
High-roller

The idea is very good, I also thought about creating something like this using Actors. For the script I suggest using the crime scene to collect only evidence and also and "lead" possible suspect.
This also gives you to create a morgue job, just have creativity what you have to spare
www.blrpg.gto-br.com/forum (Fůrum)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/CzYwElejl8T6nOUoHmOQ4U (Whatsapp)
Canal DailyMotion(Tutoriais):
http://www.dailymotion.com/BarbaNegraOFICIAL
Meu Grupo discord:
https://discord.gg/HkKfn7J
BarbaNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/05/2018, 03:41 PM   #14
Lannister
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDon View Post
The way I imagined it;
as cops on RP servers have a lot of work, why not putting some side jobs/missions as detectives as well...
Some interiors can be used but exterior locations too, objects can be created just for the player or only in the world of the player.

A simple clue system is scripted, which leads one clue to another which finally leads to a solution, but players really need to think. There would be 20-30 different murder scenes/cases, it would be scripted that the player never gets the same case twice and they become harder as you solve more case, with more and harder clues.

After solving some cases you would get a promotion and some cases would take a ride through whole San Andreas to solve it, or find something/somebody (maybe even NPC's added). You can always choose to pursue other activities as a cop.

Thanks a lot by the way, and about the larger and larger scales - those kind of crime scenes would be only for higher and higher level detectives let's say.

I would need a scripter's help to create this since I haven't really touched pawno in a while now. But nobody wants to publish works for everyone free anymore.
Sounds more suited for an RPG server rather than a RP server. I'll wait to see how you get on with this, will be interesting.
| Discord: Nordic#0627 | Personal Discord: https://discord.gg/c6H9y5U |
Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/05/2018, 04:08 PM   #15
XXpro
Little Clucker

Nice man +rep man i salute youre all mappings man
XXpro is offline   Reply With Quote