SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31/05/2020, 11:53 AM   #1
votati
Little Clucker
 
votati's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Argentina
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Exclamation error with ColAndreas_static.so

When I start my server in hosting (is linux), it doesn't load the ColAndreas plugin, I get this error in the log:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas_static.so
[07:42:19]   Failed (/lib32/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/ColAndreas_static.so))
Could they help fix it? (clarification: I am using the latest version of the plugin)
votati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2020, 05:03 PM   #2
Kwarde
High-roller
 
Kwarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,712
Reputation: 1671
Default Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

You might have the wrong linux release, there is:

ColAndreas_static
ColAndreas_static_ubuntu
ColAndreas_ubuntu

(keep in mind that ubuntu for example is linux too, as is RedHat, CentOS etc)
__________________
When the opportunity presents itself to flip-a da table, uh, you flip-a da table.

Discord: Kwarde#8009
Kwarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2020, 11:55 PM   #3
votati
Little Clucker
 
votati's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Argentina
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Default Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde View Post
You might have the wrong linux release, there is:

ColAndreas_static
ColAndreas_static_ubuntu
ColAndreas_ubuntu

(keep in mind that ubuntu for example is linux too, as is RedHat, CentOS etc)
I tried with the ColAndreas_static_ubuntu plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas_static.so
Failed (/lib32/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/ColAndreas_static.so))
with the ColAndreas_ubuntu plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas.so
Failed (plugins/ColAndreas.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK17btTypedConstraint9serializeEPvP12btSerializer)
with the ColAndreas.so plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas.so
Failed (plugins/ColAndreas.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK17btTypedConstraint9serializeEPvP12btSerializer)
with the ColAndreas_static.so plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas_static.so
Failed (/lib32/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/ColAndreas_static.so))
Help me pls

Last edited by votati; 01/06/2020 at 12:38 AM.
votati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2020, 01:19 PM   #4
Lanzaderas
Little Clucker
 
Lanzaderas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 24
Reputation: 0
Default Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by votati View Post
I tried with the ColAndreas_static_ubuntu plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas_static.so
Failed (/lib32/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/ColAndreas_static.so))
with the ColAndreas_ubuntu plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas.so
Failed (plugins/ColAndreas.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK17btTypedConstraint9serializeEPvP12btSerializer)
with the ColAndreas.so plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas.so
Failed (plugins/ColAndreas.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK17btTypedConstraint9serializeEPvP12btSerializer)
with the ColAndreas_static.so plugin and I get this error:
Code:
Loading plugin: ColAndreas_static.so
Failed (/lib32/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/ColAndreas_static.so))
Help me pls
You can try this:
sudo apt-get upgrade libstdc++6
Lanzaderas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2020, 01:29 PM   #5
Kwarde
High-roller
 
Kwarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,712
Reputation: 1671
Default Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

I was about to say the same thing, except you would need the 32 bit (i386) library: lib32stdc++6
__________________
When the opportunity presents itself to flip-a da table, uh, you flip-a da table.

Discord: Kwarde#8009
Kwarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2020, 02:05 PM   #6
Lanzaderas
Little Clucker
 
Lanzaderas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 24
Reputation: 0
Default Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde View Post
I was about to say the same thing, except you would need the 32 bit (i386) library: lib32stdc++6
Im pretty sure he has installed it, since he's on the plugin stage.
Lanzaderas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2020, 02:20 PM   #7
Kwarde
High-roller
 
Kwarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,712
Reputation: 1671
Default Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

Oh I thought that was libc6's part?

Just checked, I never installed libstdc++6 but appearantly it came with the OS. I withdraw my last message I sent here then :P
__________________
When the opportunity presents itself to flip-a da table, uh, you flip-a da table.

Discord: Kwarde#8009
Kwarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2020, 10:02 AM   #8
votati
Little Clucker
 
votati's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Argentina
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Talking Re: error with ColAndreas_static.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzaderas View Post
You can try this:
sudo apt-get upgrade libstdc++6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde View Post
I was about to say the same thing, except you would need the 32 bit (i386) library: lib32stdc++6
It has worked, thanks to both!
votati is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glitchy ColAndreas_static.so v1k1nG Scripting Help 8 16/12/2018 03:26 PM
Problem when starting server with ColAndreas_static.so Blackaslan Server Support 3 06/05/2017 03:08 AM
An error has occured. (Error ID: 1064, You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds.... rati555 Scripting Help 1 14/09/2012 07:45 PM
Registered plate stock error 'error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call' Deal-or-die Scripting Help 2 25/06/2012 03:12 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.