SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Tools and Files

Old 21/07/2012, 12:20 PM   #11
Robert West
Banned

Default Re: MySQL DB Manager - Easily manage your MySQL databases with this remote application

WoW awesome
Robert West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/07/2012, 05:33 PM   #12
fiki574
Gangsta

Default Re: MySQL DB Manager - Easily manage your MySQL databases with this remote application

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k View Post
Why is this better than HeidiSQL or any of the other programs which I believe are created and updated by groups of developers? You don't have any UI either. Don't take this is as an insult but I think you should invest your time into something else, you remind of another user on SA-MP forums who had great potential but just wrong directions.

e: nevermind, didn't read the intro.
Uhmmm, okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_ View Post
If this were like phpmyadmin, but an application I'd be amused.. This doesn't really have much and is basic lol.
Read the intro! Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert West View Post
WoW awesome
Its not, but thank you!
Old 21/07/2012, 05:45 PM   #13
Lorenc_
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574_CRO View Post
Read the intro! Please!
As if you'd think I wouldn't read the intro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki576_CRO
This application allows you to easily control your MySQL databases/tables remotely and directly from your computer! No need of connecting to your hoster, then logging in, then finding correct DB/table, etc.!
Not easily, and both are direct. The 2nd paragraph is stupid, because you have to log in here... Even with the auto login, you can just enable cache for phpmyadmin so that your username and password are already placed in the input boxes, after that you're one click away from logging in.

You don't even need to type with phpmyadmin, you can just click your way to where you want to go... Here you're writing, as it's a console application... Plus it's more flexible and has no bugs, like in this...

Lorenc_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/07/2012, 09:41 AM   #14
ca2k
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_ View Post
As if you'd think I wouldn't read the intro...

Not easily, and both are direct. The 2nd paragraph is stupid, because you have to log in here... Even with the auto login, you can just enable cache for phpmyadmin so that your username and password are already placed in the input boxes, after that you're one click away from logging in.

You don't even need to type with phpmyadmin, you can just click your way to where you want to go... Here you're writing, as it's a console application... Plus it's more flexible and has no bugs, like in this...

With reading intro you missed the biggest point, it was done on learning purposes. I don't know why he decided to post it here though.

pls Stop SprEAding eYe CanCer
ca2k is offline   Reply With Quote