SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 29/04/2020, 07:47 PM   #1
Nesthor05
Little Clucker

Default I'm new to samp

Hi, I am new to this of the samp, and I would like to learn how to modify the GMs so that someday I can create my own server, I ever asked for help from someone who will charge me for doing a GM But nobody was interested, so I decided to learn for myself

Could you recommend a basic GM Role Playa to start learning how to modify? What interests me mainly is:

- Trucker, taxi, bus jobs
- House system
- Buying and selling vehicles
- Registration

How you will see what I am looking for is very simple, at least to start
Nesthor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/04/2020, 08:20 PM   #2
DrakeyDev
Little Clucker

Default Re: I'm new to samp

You will have to learn Pawn and MySQL coding (MySQL - if you are going to save in-game data and whatnot which I do highly recommend)

You should also use a beginners' scratch version game mode in the Gamemode Scripts section on the forums, you can find a wide variety. Here are some examples:

- Scratch RP
- A basic script (without much features / good place to start)
- Advanced Roleplay Script

* Those are just some examples from the Gamemode Scripts section, you can find many more.

Lastly, welcome to the community; it is great to see new people coming along. PM me if you need any help.

New Project Commencing - www.Cali-rp.com

~ 8 year SA-MP veteran.
DrakeyDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/04/2020, 08:48 PM   #3
Nesthor05
Little Clucker

Thanks, I will start reading and checking those examples that you sent me.

I have 2n sanny builder experience to make cleos for GTA SA but I see that pawno is very different I have experience in sanny builder to make cleos for GTA SA but I see that pawno is very different So you have to read about the topics you recommend, anything will be bothering the private.

Greetings from Mexico
Nesthor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/04/2020, 02:23 AM   #4
Team_PRO
High-roller

Don't forget the anti-cheat.

(click the picture to visit our official website)
Gaming Forecast Forum | SA-MP Zombie Discord Server | SA-MP Zombie Server [Click to Join]
Team_PRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/04/2020, 08:32 AM   #5
Vector
Little Clucker

Default Need Help

I am unable to play SAMP because it always says unacceptable nickname please help me what can i do
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/04/2020, 08:37 AM   #6
Renisal
Big Clucker

Default Re: Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector View Post
I am unable to play SAMP because it always says unacceptable nickname please help me what can i do
It's all about your connection, Your connection times out, and as soon as it reconnects your name is already taken (by you) which causes that message. Connection problems can also be caused by long distances between you and the server.

Also a Windows server running SA-MP continuously more than 50 days can also cause this bug.
or maybe your SA-MP Addon installation is corrupted, reinstalling it might work out.