SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 10/01/2011, 05:11 AM   #1
Rachael
Huge Clucker

Default Attached Object Editor

Attached Object Editor

Someone has made one of these before, I looked at it, and found myself wanting more, so I made one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n85lVIcdPLE[/ame]

Installation
You will need to create a folder `attachments` in your scriptfiles directory. This is the directory where object files are saved. You can change the SAVE_PATH in the script if you wish.

To compile this filterscript, you will need the new 0.3c includes
You will also need Y-Less sscanf2 plugin
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=120356
and the zcmd command processor by Zeex
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=91354

Note: change the value of the MAX define in the script to reflect your servers number of slots, or you can simply replace MAX with MAX_PLAYERS

Instructions for use
You will need to be an RCON admin to load and use the editor.
Once loaded, use /editor to enter the interface. Your model will be frozen, and the camera set behind you.
Textdraws will appear to help with commands / keys(green), also a quick reference guide to bone numbers(red) and finally some indicators so you know which attachment index and editing style you have selected(blue)

Global Movement keys
There are four modes of movement ( camera, offset, rotation and scale ) all of which are adjusted using the same keys. UP / DOWN for Yaxis, LEFT / RIGHT for Xaxis, and LSHIFT/LCTRL for Z axis. ( check textdraws if you have custom keys defined ). You can hold down SPACE to speed up the movement. It won't take you long to become familiar with these keys.

Camera Movement
Hold down the LMB ( or equivalent ) and use the 6 direction keys to move the camera. You can also toggle 'freeze' mode with the MMB. When you are unfrozen the blue textdraws will dissapear, and editing the object is suspended.
There is also the option to /camera, this returns you to normal GTA operation ( while still in the editor ). These options are useful for getting a good look at the objects you have adited.

Adding or removing objects
/index will give you a descrition of the options for adding and removing objects.
/index [index 1-5] [model#] [bone] to add a new object
/index [index 1-5] to switch to editing a different index if you have more than one object attached
/index [index 1-5] 0 to remove an object from a specific index

/scale - this command will return the object to 1:1:1 scale, because this is almost impossible to do any other way

At any time you can /asave and /aload files into the editor, this is handy when making complex combinations of objects. Object files can contain 1-5 objects, and they are saved in a format which can be pasted directly into other scripts inside the SetPlayerAttachedObject function.

You can also /aload a file from outside the editor, and it will add it to your model.

Download
Pastebin
http://pawn.pastebin.com/J9z0fNhi

Attached_Object_Editor.pwn
http://rapidshare.com/files/44175757...ect_Editor.pwn
Attached_Object_Editor.amx
http://rapidshare.com/files/44175768...ect_Editor.amx

Anyway, I hope you find this filterscript useful.
[edit] re-uploaded files without silly typo

Last edited by Rachael; 10/01/2011 at 07:13 AM.
Rachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011, 05:33 AM   #2
[03]Garsino

Default Re: Attached Object Editor

This is good, I like the textdraw information!
Old 10/01/2011, 05:37 AM   #3
Haydz
Gangsta

This is nice, may have to try this out soon.

Don't view these forums much anymore, still check every once and awhile so if you send me a PM It'll take a bit for me to respond!
Haydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011, 06:03 AM   #4
Chukin_95
Little Clucker

Default Respuesta: Attached Object Editor

Help plis

[pawn]
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Internacional RP\filterscripts\AEditor.pwn(512) : error 017: undefined symbol "code"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Internacional RP\filterscripts\AEditor.pwn(512) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Internacional RP\filterscripts\AEditor.pwn(517) : error 017: undefined symbol "code"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Internacional RP\filterscripts\AEditor.pwn(517) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Internacional RP\filterscripts\AEditor.pwn(521) : error 017: undefined symbol "code"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Internacional RP\filterscripts\AEditor.pwn(52 : error 017: undefined symbol "code"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
[pawn/]
Chukin_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011, 06:07 AM   #5
Chukin_95
Little Clucker

Default Respuesta: Attached Object Editor

you can upload it with. amx, my I do not compile.
Chukin_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011, 06:46 AM   #6
Rachael
Huge Clucker

sorry my bad, go to line 512 and change
pawn Code:
code = 0;

//change to

new code = 0;

I missed that when I took out the server specific functions that were in the script
(this is also a good scripting test for scripters)

I will re-upload the things shortly
Old 10/01/2011, 07:05 AM   #7
Speederx
Big Clucker

is not working..
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(183) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(237) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(242) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(257) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(293) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(349) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(413) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(468) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\Desktop\Ravens\filterscripts\Attached_Object_Editor.pwn(737) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.
Speederx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011, 07:06 AM   #8
Rachael
Huge Clucker

This is a 0.3c filterscript
Old 10/01/2011, 07:08 AM   #9
Speederx
Big Clucker

whops sorry..
Speederx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011, 07:16 AM   #10
Retardedwolf
High-roller

No offense, I don't really understand this. Could you make it more understandable and user-friendly? Something like Hold Studio would be good but HS doesn't support attach slots.
Retardedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote