SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 29/01/2014, 08:19 PM   #11
Biesmen
High-roller

Default Re: Anyone ever saw shadow people, or any kind of demon, or weird experience? (dark side)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrical View Post
[..snip..]
As a Christian I highly recommend you to not dig any deeper in this. Let me warn you as a fellow Christian, and it actually got me into trouble, as it seemed really interesting and stuff. If you're interested in "why", feel free to PM me. But I do have to warn you, it could (could) cause anything some sort of sleep paralysis, except it isn't hallucinating.

I do understand non-Christians find such thing really hard to believe. Please, don't bother to reply about that.
Biesmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2014, 08:28 PM   #12
saiberfun
High-roller

Default Re: Anyone ever saw shadow people, or any kind of demon, or weird experience? (dark side)

happends from time to time...
Creepy but yeh..
saiberfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2014, 08:56 PM   #13
justsomeguy
Godfather

Sleep paralysis is not in anyway paranormal, dude. I have that shit happening from time to time and it is a hell to go through.
Not being able to move but seeing weird shit all the while is fucking freaky.
Old 30/01/2014, 12:17 AM   #14
Dr.Einstein
Huge Clucker

Location: How long can a location string be and why is the max length of this field 100 chars long?

I have experienced sleep paralysis. It usually happens just before I wake up, well somehow I am conscious but I do not have control over my body and the legs feel like they are numb, probably from a nightmare or what I might have experienced during the day.

play.bestsampserver.com:7777
Dr.Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/01/2014, 12:20 AM   #15
Shetch
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer View Post
Imagination's a strong motherfucker.
SHOTS FIRED!
Old 30/01/2014, 01:14 AM   #16
Bakr
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
As a Christian I highly recommend you to not dig any deeper in this. Let me warn you as a fellow Christian, and it actually got me into trouble, as it seemed really interesting and stuff. If you're interested in "why", feel free to PM me. But I do have to warn you, it could (could) cause anything some sort of sleep paralysis, except it isn't hallucinating.

I do understand non-Christians find such thing really hard to believe. Please, don't bother to reply about that.
Lol.

Oh, if only people researched the psychology and physiology behind paranormal activity and religion. The world would be so much better.

(Not bashing on one's beliefs, BTW).

Looking for some people to help me with script testing. If you would be interested, send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
Bakr, what have done to you . You don't know me to be saying that I'm lazy. Your fucked ass mom is the only idiot here, ass hole.
Bakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/01/2014, 01:59 AM   #17
lyrical
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post

Thanks. I'm actually going to take your advice because other people have told me to not look into these things as well. And the thing about it is only just yesterday I learned about this stuff. I always knew about ghosts/spirits but never heard about shadow people, sleep paralysis, etc. I'm done this stuff is too scary.
lyrical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/01/2014, 02:21 AM   #18
Mr.Tony
Gangsta

This is just another internet Bullshit, things like this doesn't exisit because it has nothing related with science.
Old 31/01/2014, 02:27 AM   #19
Luis-
High-roller

The hat man, wow. I've heard it all now.
Luis- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/01/2014, 02:58 AM   #20
MugiwaraNoLuffy
Huge Clucker

Default Respuesta: Anyone ever saw shadow people, or any kind of demon, or weird experience? (dark side)

People who haven't experiences simply won't understand, they will say that it's imagination or something else. I think that this is not a place to talk about this because this topic will bring some religious arguments, some people can't talk with objective arguments without beliefs.